Epi-Tren progression pulsing summary

D

daleden

Awards
By chance if anyone like to hear about the results of how this work on me, im going to get straight to the point.
Im taking epi-tren by bosc. Im on day 28 with 2 weeks left to go, I am pulsing, MWF I also take one pill on sunday and tuesday night at 11 pm for my 6am workout.
my co-supplements are perfect cycle 5 days a week, creatine on workout days and once a day on off days, dhea and vandyal sulfate on off days, protien drink twice a day with olive oil vs. flaxseed oil, just my money saving tech.
i have my pct ready when done, i have serm if need be, if no weird sides, i will go will a otc pct. creatine and no,

Being im 28 days in i am able to give most numbers now, i base my gains off weigh gains, and my monday bench day, and fri bench day, and my deadlift. all other movements are just as equal in strength gains, i only judge myself off these three.
Side note: I have done spawn before and was able to see my strenght go sky high, but was not able to truly gauage it, so this is why i choose to give my strength gains

age 42
Bodyfat 16% and i wont tested it again until im done
Start weight: 194 - day 28 weigh 212 1/4 thats 18 pounds and still 13 days to go.

Start weight on bench 275x10x3 sets day 28 bench 330x10x3 sets thats 55 pounds of 30 reps, not just one rep and im trying 340 or 345 on monday next week.

Second bench day 315x4x3 sets day 25 bench 370x4x3 sets thats 55 pounds and i still have friday for this week.

I have 3 more bench days left in this cycle and workout program, i will then cut my reps and test my doubles and signals.

Here's the days when i weight
day 7 up 8 pounds
day 14 up 3 pounds 11 total
day 21 up 4 pounds 15 total
day 28 up 3 pounds 18 total
day 35 to come
day 42 to come
I weigh myself on judging should i step up food on thurdays to know should i pick up extra calories on my olive oil or im i able to not eat extra if i dont have to.

Agaim i am pulsing, giving me the option to extend this past 4 weeks, i have only had two sides, i had a blood presure headache and step my perfect cycle in, no more headache, three days of back pain, added banana's and gone,
I have used proho before, and my body seem to work well with this, the last time i used, i immediately went into my lean down and was not able to really judge what i lost or kept, now that its fall, i dont have to lean down until march, so i will have action to go one more time til then.
hope i shade some good light on this mix

Last edited:
L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You are pulsing and taking ur dose at 11pm?!?! WTF???? The whole point of pulsing is to extend cycle, minimize sides, avoid shutdown, etc...

To avoid shutdown u dontbwantbto be taking ur dose at that time. When Pulsing u take the aas/ph about hr to hr and half preworkout then of u take a second it's postworkout.

D

daleden

Awards
i moved to here to the right site, i answered your question in the other. but just in casse you didnt get it, i will answer it again.
You are right with the reason to pulse.
i experince this same spawn with the pulse and came to find at the end of the cycle me adding in one pill at 11pm on sun, and thur worked out better for me, then with no sides, and still now with no sides.

sundays at 11pm 6 hours before my chest work out i take a pill, at 5am i take a pill workout at 6, 6 hours later take a pill and 6 hour later take. Im off on tues, on wedn i take at 5am 12pm, 6pm off thur, thurs 11pm take pill, fri 5am take 12 take, 6pm take off sat, sun untill 11pm
over the course of 6 weeks that is 12 pills taken.
Two years ago when i read Dr. D pulse guide, he gave a guide to if pulsing, you could on a heavy bench/squat day, take two pills at once, and the third spaced out 6-7 hours later. i tried that, i wasnt bad, i just added my own twist to it, an feel physically i works for me, i have not had but the one headache and cured it withing hours with ..
i understand takin NO, Creatine, yes take before and after, here the six hour window seem to do what im looking for,
out of 6 weeks i have 18 days i am using equal 54 pills plus the extra 12, Im mentoring myself close on systoms and have all my ducts in order, i think.
i still would love to hear your thoughts on my answer if you dont mine

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If I remember right dr d pulse method was dosing pre and then post workout. Using something that has quick effects and shorter half life. This was it has it's rapid effects and is cleared before it has time to interupt normal body chemistry.

Plus at night is when u want to avoid taking ph/aas if u are trying to prevent shutdown. I remember he said u want to make sire your last dose is in before 6-7pm for those that workout later.

If I was you I would take 2 pills hour pre workout then 2 pills post workout or 1 post workout and another 6 hours later.

But results seem very good.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
And just because you don't have physical sides dosent mean you aren't have internal sides... Ie mild shutdown.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I just read ur other post...

Yeah the back of spawn would say space them out evenly for a cycle... That everday dosing... You are pulsing totally different.

D

daleden

Awards
Thks again, my only thing with the doubl up on say my heavy bench day, i felt i was not letting it circulate thr-out my body over say 18-24 hours, i found because im still a smaller frame person and the kind of weight i handle, it almost does'nt matter for me to be extra stronger durning this time, because my tendon wind up not being able to handle the new found strenght, and joints, but how i put my little twist with it, im not looking for it to do anything but start in my system late late late night 11pm then in mornin when i take again just on those two days, maybe 25-45% of it is circulating, with now the next pill, i didnt tax my liver with the high dose at once and being the liver with break some down not to be used, on this theory its all ready moving around and at 5am when taken, if 75% makes it thru, its all a plus. i know i said a couple things you can counter, but i have my answer fo them if i was'nt try to write a book.
Quick example, i went in at 11am today to do a touch up chest and shoulders, i jump to 135 DB incline, muscles were find, tendon wanted to give, i know im coming close to topping off on this,but nothing taken but 2 pills of kral-lactin and what i get is a 24 hour pump with out touching a weight, with just walking to get milk, i know i cant open your eyes to my idea, but down there south, is still cool, im on the perfect cycle, banana's and if it wasnt for me just saying no matter what im stopping day 45, it seem i could go another couple weeks, sorry for the book, but really think about i go to sleep at 830 i get up at 11 to 12 to take just on sun and fri one pill, that cant disrupt the theory behing pulsing, just anotheer way i figured to work with my body.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
damn thats absolutely ridiculous... how much weight u gained already... what are your doses of epi/tren? also whats your expierence with ph/ds.. its absolutely unreal that you gained 8lbs in 7 days.. i have never gained that much net weight off any straight cycle with ds/ph.. also considering tren and epi are really not the best for mass(great stack for strength) i am extremely suprised in your weight gain and would have to say there must be alot of water and glycogen weight gains in there... how many cals are you consuming daily? congrats though man.. thats fantastic the most weight ive put on with any ds was sd.. and it was a net gain of about 5-6lbs.. although i was alot closer to my genetic potential before starting any steroids then most on the board..

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Have u heard of a such thing as a period? Gezzzz...

You make no sense... It would not circulate through your body in 18-24 hours huh?!?!?!? And not circulating through your body?!?!?!? Do you understand human physiology and how chemicals work?

Let's just sat epi has a half life of around 6hrs (from what remember this is close)... What this means for ur body to clear the compound it would take 30hrs. That is the free... Not including any that binds to activate a receptor. That's not enough circulation time?

The way you are dosing your pulse you are setup for problems. You are keeping the compound around in your system too long.

Just my opinion supported by some fact.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
damn thats absolutely ridiculous... how much weight u gained already... what are your doses of epi/tren? also whats your expierence with ph/ds.. its absolutely unreal that you gained 8lbs in 7 days.. i have never gained that much net weight off any straight cycle with ds/ph.. also considering tren and epi are really not the best for mass(great stack for strength) i am extremely suprised in your weight gain and would have to say there must be alot of water and glycogen weight gains in there... how many cals are you consuming daily? congrats though man.. thats fantastic the most weight ive put on with any ds was sd.. and it was a net gain of about 5-6lbs.. although i was alot closer to my genetic potential before starting any steroids then most on the board..
I've been up 10 pounds in 7 days on SD but then I lose it all in PCT. It just looks like he got a really good response to these compounds... Epi and Tren certainly didn't work this well for me.

The pulsing times are weird. But those strength gains are insane. Must be genetically good at bench or something because most people that are 5'10 and sub 200 can't do 330*10 for set after set on bench. That's big weight.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I've been up 10 pounds in 7 days on SD but then I lose it all in PCT. It just looks like he got a really good response to these compounds... Epi and Tren certainly didn't work this well for me.

The pulsing times are weird. But those strength gains are insane. Must be genetically good at bench or something because most people that are 5'10 and sub 200 can't do 330*10 for set after set on bench. That's big weight.
Yeah same and I ran the 2 foe a cycle but did have some sick strength gains.

Those r big numbers... But u see lots of guys at my gym do a load of weight but really really poor from... But if it stick reps with squeezes, impressive.

D

daleden

Awards
First, no. I got a d in chemistry, and if i did understood on the level that you just referred, i would be 245 at 8% bodyfat. So, since im a novice at it, and didnt take my first supplement ph/ass or whatever til i was 40, i assume from my basic reading, my basic understanding of what another person idea that they give be it 100% on target or not is just their idea of how it should be taken instead of the recommend dosage, and what my twist of it is, seem to externally work, and visibly work, with hope that i am not internally missing anything thing up. So, again, im still stayin within the realms of what a person suggested in a pulsing systems. but again thanks

D

daleden

Awards
thanks, first this is my 5th time on a ph/ i have always gained over 10 pounds. To my knowledge spawn type products are dry gains, and you are right, i dont think you suppose to gain over 12 pounds. My idea body weight is 185. I'm not a genetic strong person worked at it. quick example, i use to personal train back in 1992-2002, i train one person now, he been with me for 6 years, came in 165 25% bf, let me get to point, he is one week behind me on spawn, as of monday he's up from 187 to 199 he has two more weeks to, he's doing 5 weeks vs. 6 like me, he did the same 330 at 10, 8+2, 8+2,. when i met him he was at 135 max, businessman that just listen and follow the work out program. I think that i step up my squats and deadlift which i have not talked about, but i dont judge my strenght on those two. and again thanks for compliment

D

daleden

Awards
hey, i have a couple friend i use to work out with that just as strong as me before the ph/ i just went with a strenght program i did 8 years go with 10's , and told myself i wasnt going to change til reach a certain point or after 8 weeks, and im able to kind of do that with any muscle i single out, my deadlifts jump from 315 x 8 wher im doing 405x8 and squats the same, but this past wednesday my back was taxed from doing both on same day, so tomorrow, just deadlifts and squats on saturday. But i told myself the same thing, i was going to go until my back could not take me doing both on same day.
smith mach mil 225-275, its just im older and my joints dont held so fast so i stay simple weights, but because i spent money on this, i said i will take to another level, and i also maintain 3/4 of what i gain, i just go on a crash cardio and diet come spring. and every year in last i seem to keep a quality 3-5 pounds.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
First, no. I got a d in chemistry, and if i did understood on the level that you just referred, i would be 245 at 8% bodyfat. So, since im a novice at it, and didnt take my first supplement ph/ass or whatever til i was 40, i assume from my basic reading, my basic understanding of what another person idea that they give be it 100% on target or not is just their idea of how it should be taken instead of the recommend dosage, and what my twist of it is, seem to externally work, and visibly work, with hope that i am not internally missing anything thing up. So, again, im still stayin within the realms of what a person suggested in a pulsing systems. but again thanks
So what an A in chem or human physiology equates to 245lbs and 8% bf?!?!??! What?!!?!?!?! Your grade in a class has nothing to do with that. Understanding how and why you use something is always paramount. Pulsing was designed a certain way to achieve the best results while causing minimal sides. Changing the design can occur but there was a reason it was designed the way it was.

On a pulse you are not suppose to take the aas/ph late in the evening... This is because it will interfer with your body ability to produce natty test. The earlier in the day you pulse and workout is best... this gives the compound time to clear and not have a major effect on your HPTA. So when you sleep your body continues to produce test.

Also hence the name pulse... yes the one on, one off schdule or 2 on, 2 off is the way you dose... but as the name implies you are look to get a "PULSE" or quick boost in anabolic acitivity. Then let the compound clear so you dont shutdown your HPTA. Taking the aas/ph in multiple doses will keep the levels high in blood much longer... looking at epi:
40mg pulsed 6am --> 20mg around noon --> 10mg 6pm --> 5mg midnight

what your doing:
10mg 11pm --> 5am 10mg + around 6mg (net 16mg) --> Noon 10mg + around 8mg (net 18mg) --> 6pm 10mg + 9mg (net 19mg)

LOOKIE LOOKIE whats happening... your actually increasing your blood concentration as the day goes on!!! :suspect:

If we continue out to look at the blood levels at midnight you are around 9.5mg as opposed to 5mg... ALMOST TWICE THE DOSE!!!

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I am pulsing SPAWN, I am amazed you gave no sides! My libido like everyone elses is destryed, you must be superman!

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Another point... You would be taking ur next dose at 11pm... Which means your body still hasn't cleared the compound. You end up with around 2.375mg still in your system when u take the next dosage... Ughh ohhh so know u are adding to what I posted above... Now u have 12.375mg start out not 10mg.

In the other way your not taking ur next dosage until 6am... Which means you have vertually none previous dose in you system.

D

daleden

Awards
Hey again, well put, i can see what you mean from that stand point. As i said, you can only research so much, and its always someone who has a little more knowledge in the chemical side of it, so point well taken, i will readjust this last 2 weeks.
So in closing, i only had five nights i dose that way, so friday i will not. thanks for the details.

D

daleden

Awards
I am pulsing SPAWN, I am amazed you gave no sides! My libido like everyone elses is destryed, you must be superman!
No, not superman, im in my third week, and yes i can feel it wanting to drop, but, I been married 12 years, so if im lucky twice a week is cool with me. and last night i got the feeling in was lucky.

Last time i did spawn the libido kicked in about the same time, so for me to go 12 more day, ill start my pct in about 8 days, and if i need a quick fix, i just go get a kicker.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Gains might not be as rapid because you have a "smaller" amount in your system. But if you do the 3 day a wk pulse and dose pre or pre&post you should be able to go 8 wks easy.

D

daleden

Awards
my goal was to get to 222 by feb 15th, im thinking im about 30 days ahead of schule. i dont know if i can keep up eating so much, so if i gained another 2 pounds i would be happy with that. So while im on pct, if i lose 4-9 pounds thats cool, because i will have the weigh i want when i go on another cycle.

D

daleden

Awards
update

By chance if anyone like to hear about the results of how this work on me, im going to get straight to the point.
Im taking epi-tren by bosc. Im on day 28 with 2 weeks left to go, I am pulsing, MWF I also take one pill on sunday and tuesday night at 11 pm for my 6am workout.
my co-supplements are perfect cycle 5 days a week, creatine on workout days and once a day on off days, dhea and vandyal sulfate on off days, protien drink twice a day with olive oil vs. flaxseed oil, just my money saving tech.
i have my pct ready when done, i have serm if need be, if no weird sides, i will go will a otc pct. creatine and no,

Being im 28 days in i am able to give most numbers now, i base my gains off weigh gains, and my monday bench day, and fri bench day, and my deadlift. all other movements are just as equal in strength gains, i only judge myself off these three.
Side note: I have done spawn before and was able to see my strenght go sky high, but was not able to truly gauage it, so this is why i choose to give my strength gains

age 42
Bodyfat 16% and i wont tested it again until im done
Start weight: 194 - day 28 weigh 212 1/4 thats 18 pounds and still 13 days to go.

Start weight on bench 275x10x3 sets day 28 bench 330x10x3 sets thats 55 pounds of 30 reps, not just one rep and im trying 340 or 345 on monday next week.

Second bench day 315x4x3 sets day 25 bench 370x4x3 sets thats 55 pounds and i still have friday for this week.

I have 3 more bench days left in this cycle and workout program, i will then cut my reps and test my doubles and signals.

Here's the days when i weight
day 7 up 8 pounds
day 14 up 3 pounds 11 total
day 21 up 4 pounds 15 total
day 28 up 3 pounds 18 total
day 35 to come
day 42 to come
I weigh myself on judging should i step up food on thurdays to know should i pick up extra calories on my olive oil or im i able to not eat extra if i dont have to.

Agaim i am pulsing, giving me the option to extend this past 4 weeks, i have only had two sides, i had a blood presure headache and step my perfect cycle in, no more headache, three days of back pain, added banana's and gone,
I have used proho before, and my body seem to work well with this, the last time i used, i immediately went into my lean down and was not able to really judge what i lost or kept, now that its fall, i dont have to lean down until march, so i will have action to go one more time til then.
hope i shade some good light on this mix
Just and update. As of my second weigh day thursday im up another 1 and a half pounds, making it 213 3/4.
with 10 days remaining in a six week pulse cycle.

Update
Day 35, i actually lost 1 1/2 pounds, down to 211 1/2 . Still 17 1/2 pounds up.
I really dont know how that happen, i did some pretty heavy core movements durning the later part of the week, but again: Chest day
Bench- my normal warm up work set 345x7x2 345x5+2 315x10
Incline 295x3 sets of 6 225x10
and the rest of my normal workout

update,
Day 42 with 6 day remaing on a 6 week pulse

I went to friday chest workout, normal warm up, core sets, 385x3 sets of 3 315x 10 end sets.
same daily eating and still personal best,

my weight as of Sunday Oct 26, 216 3/4. again, i dont know how, but that is a gain of 22 and 3/4 pounds with 6 days left, it is not suppose to be a wet gain, i dont think i have a wet gain, regardless, i gained , my strength is outrageous and it only adds to me tearing down the muscle to add new muscle. My critic cant see how.
I will most diffently buy another couple bottles just to sit on.
I still have my monday bench day i will be trying either 350 or 355 for 7 for 3 set, and friday chest for 390 or 395 for 3's,
and start my PCT come friday.
will keep updated til then.

Last edited:
D

daleden

Awards
Friday bench day,
update: change of bench went set of 3's instead of 4's,
went 375x3x3
also PR: 420x1
i wont weigh again until monday

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
What's your bodyfat? There is no way u are putting on lean muscle with those increases in weight. I still find it hard to believe you ate gaining that much on a pulse while to a strength style workout.

D

daleden

Awards
Wow, i would have thought you would of cut me some slack by now.
I even broke my owe way of doing it an went back to the standard way of pulsing.
But to answer your question, i started out at 14.9% bodyfat, i was not going to take it again until im off the cycle.
today was first 1st day of changing my workout program for the next 6 weeks,
on bench instead of 3x10, i went 3x7,
my normal warm up, and 345x7,345x7,345x5+2, 315x10 my goal in to cap it off at least one or two sets of 365x7.
i know in about two week the spawn will be out system, but the last time, i pretty much kept all the strength for 90 days before i started dieting

D

daleden

Awards
Update
Day 35, i actually lost 1 1/2 pounds, down to 211 1/2 . Still 17 1/2 pounds up.
I really dont know how that happen, i did some pretty heavy core movements durning the later part of the week, but again: Chest day
Bench- my normal warm up work set 345x7x2 345x5+2 315x10
Incline 295x3 sets of 6 225x10
and the rest of my normal workout

D

daleden

Awards
On the part you spoke of on a strenght style workout, i actually dont consider it a real strength type of workout, i know the weight is heavy, but me doing anything between 7-12 is more building for me.
When i go to my single's and three rep range that is my strenght workout. and on friday was the first time in 8 weeks i did less than 4 reps, but this last part of this cycle is dicated to building so more strength., the 420 came up pretty easy, i know i have 10 more pounds in me to push, but if i can keep the next 4-6 week up, i say i will be able to do anothe 15-25 pounds.