hcg injection site

perilous27

Awards
Whats the difference between injecting hcg intramuscuarly as apposed to in the fat of the stomaqche. Can it be alternated or should one stick with one injection site?
thanks for the input

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
inject into the fatty part of the stomach. Make sure you use an alcohol swab to clean the area first.

perilous27

Awards
I have been because i watched an injection video, but ive heard its more bio availabli intramuscularly??? just wondering....thanks joey

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IM worked fine for me i prefer it actually lol

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subcutaneous bro! It's alot easier than deep muscle injections and actually is more effective. Go on google and do a search on hcg injections and you will find some great videos to help you out.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah i never heard of anyone shooting it IM. Any Endocrinologist will tell you to inject sub-q.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The directions that mine came with said IM and I'm more comfortable with it. And it worked just fine!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been because i watched an injection video, but ive heard its more bio availabli intramuscularly??? just wondering....thanks joey
actually absorbs better in the fatty, blood-rich tissue of the stomach

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The directions that mine came with said IM and I'm more comfortable with it. And it worked just fine!
Really you can do it any way you feel comfortable :) but sub-q seems to be superior. With that being said, just inject the stuff however you are comfortable! :D