Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
i just got through with a 20 week test/deca cycle 600test/500deca,,,great results. i dont do pct, im always on test....i going from one to another. now im going to do 20 weeks of test/eq. ill be upping the test to 1000 and run 600eq with it. (i felt my sexdrive/energy was getting too low at the end of the deca cycle, in which case thats why im going to be running more test.)

question: i have some d-bol...would a d-bol kickstart be necissary if im already on test? will the higher dose take effect quicker because its already in my system? basically i dont wanna use the dbol if i really dont have to, id just be a waste...what do u think?

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
The dbol would be the same thing as using orals at the end of a cycle. Lots of people that are on a blast and cruise regemin still use orals. It would be more necessary to get frequent blood tests done to see that you are still in good health though. Orals are a lot harder on the system.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Why are you always on test? Why don't you PCT? Do you really care about your health? Did you eat lead paint as a kid?

lextronics

Awards
dude you will have major problems...even people on test all year round cruise...you can cruise at 200mg a week test then take some time off then blast again.

unless your ronnie coleman you dont run that dose all year round.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
dude you will have major problems...even people on test all year round cruise...you can cruise at 200mg a week test then take some time off then blast again.

unless your ronnie coleman you dont run that dose all year round.
I just assumed a cruise was in there. I definitely bump the cruise. You wont lose any of your gains and it gives your body time to readjust back to normal. It also helps to let your body start gaining again with the new anabolics.