Week one of Hdrol complete- Need PCT info!

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
So yesterday was my final day of my first week on H-drol @ 50mg. I know some are going to rant and rave about this just being placebo in week one, BUT here's what i experienced...

Background info>> So usually i am about 205 lbs, i lost 15 lbs over the summer of not working out as much as usual. so i starting working out hardcore again at 190 at the beginning of school (aug 25). I started H-drol the 12th of Oct (monday) at 198 lbs. My bench max was at 280 when i was 205-207 lbs in my strongest state before summer, but when i started working out again i dropped all the way down to 220. (Terrible, i know-i basically took 3 months off of working out bc my job)

Anyways, my first day on Hdrol i weighed in at 198, and finished my last set of 1 on bench at 235 (fail at 245)... Friday comes around and we do bench again, my weight was up to 203 and i finished my last set of 1 on bench at 265! (fail at 275) Even though its obviously easier for me to gain my strength back because of where i dropped from, this was obviously an enormous gain over just a few days. Call me crazy, but it happened. Then, Sunday i weighed 205 and today, Monday, 206. Therefore, my first week on Hdrol i gained 8 pounds and bench max increased 30 !

Ps i didnt work out any harder or eat more food than my usual, so its not just in my head... I was actually starting to get de-motivated about starting Hdrol because of how mild everyone made it out to be after i had ordered it- so its not like i thought i was taking some super-pill and that made me psychologically perform better.

Anyways, the real point of my post: im taking hdrol, fish oil, animal pak multi's on cycle. And so far i only have testabolan v2 for my PCT... What else do yall recommend for my PCT? Nolvadex? if yes, how much would i need (hopefully this isnt against the rules, if so- ignore it and my bad)

Also, i started week 2 today also at 50 mgs Hdrol, expecting to go 50/50/75/75/75/75... is this best? or should i do something higher? ie 50/75/75/75/75/100?

TXCope

Awards
for PCT def nolva at (i have heard) 20g/ day and natty test boost. they usually list a bunch of other stuff to go along with it. Some ppl have dissed the reversitol but i used it on my last cycle and thought it went fine. I did a very short cycle last time though to just test the waters.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Probably the H-drol just helped speed up your "muscle memory'', however, I'm geared up for an h-drol to furazadrol cycle this spring (after m-drol to p-plex soon), so I'm paying close attention to this one!!

I like using ALRI's Restore in PCT, BTW, and liquid nolva (tamoxifen citrate) at 20,20,10,10.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Good Stuff. I'm definitely going to take a look at this thread. I just started Lyle McDonald's UD 2.0 diet. Today is day 2 and Im craving Crabs!!!!! After 6 or so weeks on that I will be starting an HDrol cycle such as yourself for a lean slow bulk. Im trying to get to 7% at the end of the diet and use Hdrol to bulk up while still staying sub-10%. Im starting at 12% so we shall see.

Hope this goes well for you. Keep us updated.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Probably the H-drol just helped speed up your "muscle memory'', however, I'm geared up for an h-drol to furazadrol cycle this spring (after m-drol to p-plex soon), so I'm paying close attention to this one!!

I like using ALRI's Restore in PCT, BTW, and liquid nolva (tamoxifen citrate) at 20,20,10,10.
Sweet man, so i should get liquid nolva? can you pm me and send me a link to where i should order this, i need to get on it since i have already started my cycle. Also, whats ALRI's restore ? is it necessary? i don't want that gyno crap (obviously) so i want to do whatever i can to prevent it!