inject test today pls i got a few last min questions - AnabolicMinds.com

inject test today pls i got a few last min questions

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

inject test today pls i got a few last min questions

Ok Im worried I was gonna run 500 a week is this too low alot of ppl are claimin that 600-700 is real effects and on second notes I do not have ample cutter any other way to open and third can I just open them all and put them in one big vial, also 4th question can i inject 500mg today and 250 on thrusday? since they are in amples.....

any help apreciated
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

it will be test-e
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

amp cutters make everthing easier....but yes its possible to open them up safely without one. As far as your dosing goes you should be fine with 500mgs, if not you can always up it later on. But, for most...500 is fine. do two equal shots each week, levels will be getting too jacked up if you do 500 and 250, this will cause sides. also you can definately open them all up and put in a different vial if you want. jsut make sure its sterile.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    amp cutters make everthing easier....but yes its possible to open them up safely without one. As far as your dosing goes you should be fine with 500mgs, if not you can always up it later on. But, for most...500 is fine. do two equal shots each week, levels will be getting too jacked up if you do 500 and 250, this will cause sides. also you can definately open them all up and put in a different vial if you want. jsut make sure its sterile.
    yup. i guess that answers everything.
    Back.... for real this time
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Sounds like you're good
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

~ DIE BIG - DIE YOUNG, DIANABOL ~
    At least you're prepared to die... that covers the big tickets items

Seriously though, I don't quite understand the panick unless you're being forced the injections. With those types of questions, it's obvious you haven't done a lot of research prior to your acquisition of certain products. So i'm not sure that 1 reply should be the length of your research requirements before starting your cycle. I'd hold off your cycle and make sure you have all the info you need before going down that road.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

i di do research its jsut the cold feet before first time. i read that ppl inject test-e once a week sometime so i was curious wat would happen if some did 500mg mon 250mg thursday. i just came upon a thread where unreal machine said that 500mg was too low for him.... and how do u know a vial is steril do i have to do anything to it once i buy one? or just make sure it is kept away from contact (inside part of the vial) but if u guys 500mg is good then i just stick to the amples. on another note how can i open it up if i dont have a ample cutter? any good video online>?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    At least you're prepared to die... that covers the big tickets items

Seriously though, I don't quite understand the panick unless you're being forced the injections. With those types of questions, it's obvious you haven't done a lot of research prior to your acquisition of certain products. So i'm not sure that 1 reply should be the length of your research requirements before starting your cycle. I'd hold off your cycle and make sure you have all the info you need before going down that road.
    1 truly awesome reply!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

from http://www.ehow.com/how_2292660_open-glass-ampule.html#

Prepare your work area. Drugs packaged in glass ampules need to remain in a sterile environment because they are typically injected into the body. Lay a clean towel on your work surface, wash your hands and have plenty of alcohol wipes available.

Check to see if your ampule has been pre-scored. A painted band around the narrow neck of the ampule usually means it is ready to open without scoring. If your ampule is not scored, you should draw a finely serrated knife or file around the narrow part of the ampule to weaken the glass so it can be snapped open.

Protect your hands from broken glass by wrapping the ampule in a paper towel, light cloth or piece of gauze. If the ampule does not break cleanly, this prevents you from getting cut and helps contain the glass shards.

Hold the ampule with both hands, with one thumb against the narrow top section. Pull the bottom of the ampule towards you while pushing the top section away from you with easy, even pressure. A light pressure applied correctly will cleanly snap the ampule open, while using too much force can cause it to shatter.

Unwrap the opened ampule and discard the top. Your medication is now ready to be removed from the ampule as directed by your physician
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

lol, it was an amazing reply
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

22 or 23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch needle for glutes correct? which is better 22 or 23>
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

is there an easy way on the amples not to get the bubbles in the needle? since using a vial u can turn upside down but that is not possible on ample?
  13. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    22 or 23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch needle for glutes correct? which is better 22 or 23>
    usually oils should go through a 25g....the higher the number, the smaller tha needle. 23g 1.5" is fine though

is there an easy way on the amples not to get the bubbles in the needle? since using a vial u can turn upside down but that is not possible on ample?
    just draw all the oil, turn the syringe upside down, flick it so the bubble turn into one big bubble and are toward the needle and SLOWLY push the air out
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

'just draw all the oil, turn the syringe upside down, flick it so the bubble turn into one big bubble and are toward the needle and SLOWLY push the air out"
    -good thats what i thought.

so should i use 25? which would make it less painless
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

painfull**
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Do some reading into needle gauges, but the higher the number the smaller the diameter& less pain.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

THANKS i will go with 25 gauge and 1.5in needle correct?
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

im 245ish so im sure 1 in will be way to little not enough to pierce into muscle
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

25g 1.5's are fine for the glute, it takes longer to push but at least your not punchin big holes in yourself
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

MANY THANKS
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

i will def practise this on a orange before my butt
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

just make sure you dont squirt any gear into the orange...because, well, that just wouldnt make any sense and you would be wasting gear!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

i use 8g cause i like pain
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

(not really)
  25. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    just make sure you dont squirt any gear into the orange...because, well, that just wouldnt make any sense and you would be wasting gear!
    That orange would be jacked.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.

THANKS i will go with 25 gauge and 1.5in needle correct?
    subbed
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

No need to practice on an orange, what is it going to teach you? get used to pinning yourself because you're going to do it a lot. Don't jam the needle into a bone and don't inject into a vein, it's pretty easy to avoid those two lol.

and this needle talk has got me adding a line to my sig
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    No need to practice on an orange, what is it going to teach you? get used to pinning yourself because you're going to do it a lot. Don't jam the needle into a bone and don't inject into a vein, it's pretty easy to avoid those two lol.

and this needle talk has got me adding a line to my sig
    lol nice sig bro! and to be honest Jasen just use what feels most comfortable to you as long as it is between 22-25g 1.5in you should be good to go.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

i want least amount of pain! lolll

ummm i saw a video fo quad injection seems nice and easy as well mine are 29in (nicely cut) so i can see which head im going for; vastus lateralis- superior angle. it seems easy. what do u guys prefer glutes or quads
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

quads, they're the easiest to reach. I pin pretty much square in the middle (halfway between hip and thigh and about right on top). I have trouble punching through when i go more to the outside. I get more pain when i go lower down my leg. There's a lot of veins in there so watch out, aspirate. Definitely easiest place to hit though. I pinned prop everyday in just my quads for a while. They can handle a beating.

Glutes are good because you have about no feeling there. They're bad because you have to twist and go one handed.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  31. New Member

Im running sust 250 2x weekly and i leave an air bubble in the bottom of the needle to force the oil out, essentially scraping the sides. If you aspirate properly air is not an isssue. I think you need to research more also, you worry me.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Air isn't a problem unless you push it into a vein.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

im pretty flexiably plus i heared glutes are best for absorbtion
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

i did my research just a few cold feet question loll
    ill probably run it nxt monday does wallmart wallgreens bartells qfc or just pharamcys carry 25 gauge? 1.5
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

i reallly ocd about my AAS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 04:53 PM
  2. 1 test cyp Inject conversion %
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 11:15 PM
  3. inject protocol questions
    By jcam222 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 04:12 PM