H-Drol / EQ-Plex cycle help

dregre

Awards
Let me first say that I have experience with using Prohormone and traditional. I have two cylces of Test E/ equi, a superdrol cycle, and a pheroplex cycle. My current living condition means I can't use injectables( except HCG.. long story). Also, yes I have been using the search feature to try and answer my questions. I would just like any advice based on what ive come up with. I am looking mostly for a recomp cycle. I will be on a decreased calorie(keeping protein up) diet with a lot of cardio. I am currently 6'2" 255 with about 15%.

wk 1 eq-plex 600mg
wk 2 eq-plex 600mg
wk 3 eq-plex 600mg
wk 4 eq-plex 800mg
wk 5 eq-plex 800mg H-drol 50 mg
wk 6 eq-plex 800mg H-drol 50 mg
wk 7 eq-plex 800mg H-drol 50 mg HCG 250 EOD
wk 8 eq-plex 800mg H-drol 50 mg HCG 250 EOD
wk 9 nolva 40mg Arom-X 6mg HCG 250 EOD
wk 10 nolva 40 mg Arom-x 6mg
wk 11 nolva 40 mg Arom-x 6mg
wk 12 nolva 20 mg Arom-X 6mg
wk 13 nolva 20 mg Arom-x 6mg
wk 14 nolva 20 mg Arom-x 6mg

I will be using HCG and Arimidex as needed throughout the cycle. I am willing to sacrifice some gains to keep estrogen low and natural test from being completely shutdown. I think this will help have a fast recovery during PCT, decrease estrogen sides, decrease libido shutdown. I have a honneymoon at the end of the PCT so I want to make sure I am up and running by then. I will also be taking Perfect cylce throughout the cycle. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
at your weight, i think 50mgs of H-drol is way to low, and only to run it for 4 weeks is a lil pointless...i would go at least 5 prob 6 weeks of Hdrol, start at 50 for 2 weeks, because it takes about 2 weeks to kick in...then up to at leat 75 if not 100mgs...I never used eq so i cant give u help there...I did a stack of Epi/Hdrol and ran it for 6 weeks...6 weeks hdrol and stacked epi from weeks 3-6 at the end i was at 100mgs hdrol and 40 mgs of epi...very good results...up 8 lbs muscle and dropped 6 lbs of fat

dregre

Awards
Ok yeh the Halodrol dosage and length was something I was debating. I guess I was just trying to get by on 1 bottle. does anyone else have any advice or input. would anyone consider adding clen or a cortisol blocker towards the end. What kind of results should I be looking for off this cycle. If I could maintain my weight and drop fat I would be very happy( I guess thats the goal of all recomps). please all advice welcome.