First cycle, tbol and test prop?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

Question First cycle, tbol and test prop?

I'm 5'11"
    185lbs
    23 years old
    bf <10%
    been training consistently for about four years now.

Been researching a lot and this is what I'm thinkin
    week 1-6 test prop 100mg EOD
    week 1-6 tbol 40mg ED
    arimidex .5mg ED
    PCT 2 days after last injection
    Week 7-8 nolva 40mg ED
    week 9-10 nolva 20mg ED

it's a short cycle but I'm just kinda testin the water seein how I am a virgin to AAS and all. The frequent injections will be a pain but I'm sure I can handle it. Just wondering if anyone has run a similar cycle and what kind of gains I can expect? Gettin to 200lbs with keepable lean muscle would be ideal. Also any other feedback would be greatly appreciated

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

probably 15lbs is a little high, 10-12 after pct is more reasonable
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

tbol is good stuff.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

Would it be better to do the tbol for four weeks before the test?
    So week 1-4 tbol 40mg
    week 5-10 test prop 100mg EOD
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

na,. if you were running the test longer, i'd say run the tbol the first 4weeks @ 50mg, take 3 off (running just test) and then 4 more weeks @ 40mg. last two on test/ot and two just ot.

and dont use the a.i. unless you start to see signs of gyno. itchy nipples with a slight pain in one or both.

but thats just what I would like to do, your orig. cycle plan looks fine for what you want.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

why tbol instead of dbol? Looking to stay lean, not just general mass I guess?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

im running dbol for 6weeks but startuing injection on week 3 of dbol
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

Yeah I'm lookin for lean muscle. I want a good amount of sustainable strength and size. I've done 3 prohormone cycles and didn't retain much so decided to go with AAS.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

Anyone had any adverse sides with test prop, that they don't get from other test esters?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.12%

The 6 weeker sounds like a solid cycle. I doubt you would gain much more if any at all if you ran the 10 weeker you mentioned and you would just be adding to recovery time as well as the time until you can run your next cycle. The longer your cycle goes the less efficient it becomes as it gives your body time to adapt with increased cortisol levels and such.

I have yet to run prop myself but from what I hear the main difference people complain about is more pain from injections compared to other esters (only sometimes, it seems to depend on the lab/home-brew recipe) and having to inject so frequently. Some people actually like jabbing themselves so if it turns out you're one of those guys you've got nothing to worry about.

Have you thought about injecting 50mg ED? More injections, sure, but you would only be injecting half as much. Considering the half-life of Prop is 2 days, you'd have less hormonal fluctuation which, in theory, could provide less side effects. Most "gurus" seem to recommend ED versus EOD.

EDIT: As it seems you are concerned with lean, quality gains vs. overall bulk mass (can't blame you, I'm the same) you might want to consider a low-dosed AI while on cycle to help keep bloat (as well as possibly fat gain) in check. Just make sure you start low and only increase if needed as you could create adverse side effects such as sore joints. I've heard of people gaining very little, if any, fat/bloat on cycles that even included higher dosages of D-bol so long as they ran an AI (adex/letro/aromasin).
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.4%

t-bol is good stuff.. but your not gonna put on a ton of weight with it..
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

Is it also true the less actual volume you inject, the less painful? Cause that would be an incentive to pin ED 50mg. I have arimidex and was considering taking .25mg ED, but someone commented that's excessive, what would you recommend?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    The 6 weeker sounds like a solid cycle. I doubt you would gain much more if any at all if you ran the 10 weeker you mentioned and you would just be adding to recovery time as well as the time until you can run your next cycle. The longer your cycle goes the less efficient it becomes as it gives your body time to adapt with increased cortisol levels and such.

I have yet to run prop myself but from what I hear the main difference people complain about is more pain from injections compared to other esters (only sometimes, it seems to depend on the lab/home-brew recipe) and having to inject so frequently. Some people actually like jabbing themselves so if it turns out you're one of those guys you've got nothing to worry about.

Have you thought about injecting 50mg ED? More injections, sure, but you would only be injecting half as much. Considering the half-life of Prop is 2 days, you'd have less hormonal fluctuation which, in theory, could provide less side effects. Most "gurus" seem to recommend ED versus EOD.

EDIT: As it seems you are concerned with lean, quality gains vs. overall bulk mass (can't blame you, I'm the same) you might want to consider a low-dosed AI while on cycle to help keep bloat (as well as possibly fat gain) in check. Just make sure you start low and only increase if needed as you could create adverse side effects such as sore joints. I've heard of people gaining very little, if any, fat/bloat on cycles that even included higher dosages of D-bol so long as they ran an AI (adex/letro/aromasin).
    good info right here...i def agree

6-8 weeks no need for anything more..

.5 ed would be less painful then 1cc eod...im running prop right now and i love it, pain i think is a little exaggerated...i means its definately annoying at first, but it gets fine. i usually dont recommend prop for a first cycle because of the constant pinning but if you dont mind it then youll love it

for the arimidex .25mgs a day is more then enough and will help you keep the bloat down, thats what im running at the moment..you could start at .25 eod and start from there and change it to every day as you go along
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

Thanks everyone really appreciate the informed advice. I'll try the arimidex .25mg EOD and bump it up if needs be. Can't wait to run this cycle now
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.12%

Let us know how the cycle turns out.

Also, be sure to rotate your injection sites. Here are my favorite in descending order:

- Ventrogluteal
    - Gluteal
    - Delts
    - Quads

Some people who are a little more daring also pin in places like their calves, pecs, teardrop, lats, etc. But the ones I listed are pretty standard. Rotating those will give you 8 injections sites which would be plenty.

Don't be surprised if you get quite a lot of pain your first time injecting in a muscle. My first injection of Test E, which is considered fairly painless to most people, was in my quad and it left me limping for 2 days. But, after that I never really experienced anything more than slight discomfort. One trick is to massage the muscle after the injection and then workout that muscle if possible to help spread the oil about. For example, I liked to hit my quads on leg day right before heading to the gym. You can also run the syringe under hot water to thin the oil out right before injecting.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.4%

wat size pin do u use for ventroglute and delt 5/8th inch?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.12%

Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    wat size pin do u use for ventroglute and delt 5/8th inch?
    Depends on your bodyfat. I personally have always used 1.5" in the ventroglute/glute, and 1" for quads/delts. If your bodyfat is low enough, I have heard of people using 1/2" slin pins for their quads and delts just fine. Also, unless you're injecting something that won't fit, I'd suggest using as skinny of a needle as possible. From now on I don't plan on using anything thicker than 25g in any of my injection sites. If you think 25g injects too slow, then you are probably injecting too fast. Of course, I still use 18-20g to draw.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

Hey man don't mind to hijack your thread here but if you guys don't mind I have a quick question. I am too going to run my 1st AAS cycle and as far as support supps go would you run Cycle Assist and LiverLonger and Taurine (or assist and liver supplement) throughout the entire 12 weeks AAS cycle and during PCT? Or just during the oral AAS?
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I still am not comfortable hitting the ventroglute, I look at the pics of where you are supposed to do it, and I just don't have the guts. Although i've tried calves (ha never do that, take my word) and bis aren't bad at under 1ml
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.67%

for a newbie I would stick to:
    - Ventrogluteal 1.5"
    - Gluteal 1.5"
    - Quad 1"
    - Delt 1"

My personal preference is the Quad for some reason. Delts can get really sore from pinning. We are the same size. I'm 5'10 185. Try out a couple different spots see what works best for you. Do some research to find out exactly where to pin in each location. There are some good videos out there. Here is an example. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7otcmsn0Vts"]YouTube - Intramuscular Injection[/ame]

Just make sure you have all PCT on hand b4 you start anything!
    If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

I'll probably pin the glutes quad and delts, thanks. Should I get a couple different size needles for different sites, or will one size work for those sites?
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Dchristo View Post
    I'll probably pin the glutes quad and delts, thanks. Should I get a couple different size needles for different sites, or will one size work for those sites?
    23-25 gauge for everything works, personal preference really and 1.5" for the glutes and for everything else use 1"
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

Is there anything to site injecting? Will shooting in certain muscles make them bigger? I've heard it's bulls*** and I've heard people who swear it works, cause if it is true I wanna keep the injections in my lower body cause that's where I wanna put a lot of mass
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Dchristo View Post
    Is there anything to site injecting? Will shooting in certain muscles make them bigger? I've heard it's bulls*** and I've heard people who swear it works, cause if it is true I wanna keep the injections in my lower body cause that's where I wanna put a lot of mass

There are tons of differing opinions. Some say it works so well due to the fresh set of receptors that are in places that you have never injected before. Personally, I don't think it's worth it and I'm sticking with the glutes, delts, and quads. At the end of the day you have to just make your own choice about it IMO.
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

site injects really only work with test suspension, particularly if its suspended in MCTs
    This space for rent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test tbol proviron cycle
    By Cade6446 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:06 AM
  2. test prop, tren, tbol
    By dowork204 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:24 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 11:24 PM
  4. Test Prop/Masteron/Tbol cycle