m-dien ? for PRO/SLEDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikepick

Awards
I have using M-DIEN 2.5 ml a day for 7 day's now and haven't noticed any weight gain or pumps. how fast does this compound start to work? does it vary from person to person? I just started spliting the doses today before that I was taking it all at once, could this made a difference?
(2 previous m1t cycles 20mg a day for three weeks. 5'7" 190lb)

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I varies from person to person. Is the Mike Pick of Kenpo?

M

mrfumetsu

Awards
he'll kick yo ass! :p j/k (well, you know what i mean)

and yes, what sifu said.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it is him from kenpo, then we definately know each other, that is whay I was asking, and there would be no asking. There is respect both ways between us.

As for the dosage try 5mg a day.

M

mrfumetsu

Awards
the internet makes the world so much smaller, its funny...and cool :)

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most definately I just don't know if it is Mike Pick Sr. or Jr. or hell this gentleman might be of no relation to them.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never mind I just saw you last post. That's cool though welcome to the board, I just thought that you were a old friend that I hadn't spoken to in a while.

M

mikepick

Awards
No relation sifu, just tring to figure out why I haven't responded to the M-DIEN yet. when it only took 3-4 days with m1t

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well bro, as I said up the dosage for one. Number two what are your claories like? Above normal, below. What are you stacking it with?

V

vicmack777

Awards
Well bro, as I said up the dosage for one. Number two what are your claories like? Above normal, below. What are you stacking it with?
Should he be stacking it with anything?

M

mikepick

Awards
I'm not staking it with anything. I wanted to see how M-DIEN works on its own.
cals 3000-3500.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
How long was it since your last cycle of M1T?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
thats odd. Try upping it by a mg. Also, I have noticed a major difference it seems by eating a quarter grapefruit with my m 4ohn, try that also.

M

mikepick

Awards
thats odd. Try upping it by a mg. Also, I have noticed a major difference it seems by eating a quarter grapefruit with my m 4ohn, try that also.
just ate half a grapefruit(ruby red kind) with my dose. i have upped the dose to 3mgs I will go as high as 4mgs, at 190lbs I don't think that I should go higher than that. I am also wondering if there's something wrong with the batch I got? day 8 and still nothing

L

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No relation sifu, just tring to figure out why I haven't responded to the M-DIEN yet. when it only took 3-4 days with m1t
when i did my 2 cycles of M1T i didn't see anything till the 14th day. i'm sure M-dien will take awhile for it to kick in as well. But, i have no doubt that it'll produce results as good or better than M1T. just gotta be patient.

R

rhatid

Banned
Awards
when i did my 2 cycles of M1T i didn't see anything till the 14th day. i'm sure M-dien will take awhile for it to kick in as well. But, i have no doubt that it'll produce results as good or better than M1T. just gotta be patient.

here is the issue.. the beta testers were bigging this **** up like no other.
seeing hardass pumps and strength increases within 3 days and ****.. i dont think these results were from m-dien but transient results from all the other **** they were taking from the previous 5 beta cycles.

its all bullshit!! your best bet is tren/eq/test/proviron..

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
give it a chance to work out, if you have any other questions just pm me and i will help you out. there is nothing wrong with the batch you got. there was no need to pump it when pro and loki tested it,if it didnt work for them i never would have used it. that is why i test, if i have someone who is like pro who normally dosent respond well to anything, and i myself respond wel to almost everything i get a good idea of how it is going to work. along with 3-4 other people who tests stuff out, if it sucked I wouldnt have released it.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
seeing hardass pumps and strength increases within 3 days and ****.. i dont think these results were from m-dien but transient results from all the other **** they were taking from the previous 5 beta cycles.

:rolleyes: Your a clown(no offence bobo :eek: )

R

rhatid

Banned
Awards
:rolleyes: Your a clown(no offence bobo :eek: )
i dont understand what "Your a clown" means.. now I do know what
"you're a clown" means.. so rethink your **** and come back to daddy.

oh and btw... a squat rack is for squatting.. not curls..

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I just dont get why you are posting in the Prohormone section which is for legal substances and touting illegal products. People who take prohormones obviousely dont want to break the law - so why say that it sucks and they should use juice?? Oh and your not my daddy......

M

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
If he were your father I would fell sorry for your genetic disposition towards braincell self termination. Rhatid I would suggest either being helpful in threads or not posting in threads. Youre just being an ass nothing else. I see no reason to take anything you say or ask seriously.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established

This is one of those times when I feel that the term "**** stick" is an appropriate description of the poster.

This isn't the "Steroid" forum, genius.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards

Is this Bellicose?

R

rhatid

Banned
Awards
I just dont get why you are posting in the Prohormone section which is for legal substances and touting illegal products. People who take prohormones obviousely dont want to break the law - so why say that it sucks and they should use juice?? Oh and your not my daddy......
just because it is legal doesnt mean you are not juicing...

please rethink your position then come again.

R

rhatid

Banned
Awards
This is one of those times when I feel that the term "**** stick" is an appropriate description of the poster.

This isn't the "Steroid" forum, genius.

$100 says this '**** stick' could thump you quicker than your sister
can get on her knees.

if you cant follow an argument, please do not bother posting.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
can get on her knees.

I think you are the one who cant follow the argument - and what is your fascination with peoples family members???

M

mikepick

Awards
can get on her knees.

yo rhatid, I'm just tring to get an answer to my ? not insight any stupid arguments or accusations. start your own thread.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
just because it is legal doesnt mean you are not juicing...

please rethink your position then come again.
when i said "juice" - i meant illegal steroids - sorry for the misconception. I dont have to rethink my position - one is legal the other is not......this section of the board is for leagal substances. if you want to post about tren\eq\test - go to the steroid section.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
enough of the bullshit. maybe I'll reopen this when you girls can control yourselves :rolleyes:

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Rhatid If I see 1 more post like these you are gone. I'm tired of listening to your babbling. This is your first and only warning. Grow up and STFU!

Status
Not open for further replies.