Leftover Epi, 30 ct

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somehow I have about 30 10mg pills of Epistane leftover from a cycle. I probably used over a bottle and dipped into the next bottle, over time I have 30 left.

I never bought any more epi so I will not run another cycle so any suggestions on ways to put these guys to use?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
10mg/day for thirty days... and you'd barely need a pct if any at all. there are threads about this. read into it. i've done it myself along with some peptides and yielded very impressive results.

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
You could try a 3 week pulse, at 3 doses per week.

This might be worth a try, just an idea to use up the 30.

Week 1: 10/20/30 = 6
Week 2: 40/40/40 = 12
Week 3: 40/40/40 = 12

Total: 30

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you are going to finish out your second run of GHenerate first?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10mg/day for thirty days... and you'd barely need a pct if any at all. there are threads about this. read into it. i've done it myself along with some peptides and yielded very impressive results.
Thought about this, sounds interesting as a preworkout. Did you take Cycle Support at this low dose?

You could try a 3 week pulse, at 3 doses per week.

This might be worth a try, just an idea to use up the 30.

Week 1: 10/20/30 = 6
Week 2: 40/40/40 = 12
Week 3: 40/40/40 = 12

Total: 30
Also a good idea, a short pulse. Not sure how effective at this duration, maybe go lower dose for a longer time. But def worth a look.

Hopefully you are going to finish out your second run of GHenerate first?
For sure, almost done . . . any day now

I would definitely do the epi with Anadraulic State, I have been told that it is amazing while on cycle.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i usually am always on supports... basically the same ingredients as cycle support. but no i wasnt necessarily taking that product. i have and it is great. just sometimes i tend to resort to the old kitchen sink pill breakfast method of doing things

TGD

Awards
Somehow I have about 30 10mg pills of Epistane leftover from a cycle. I probably used over a bottle and dipped into the next bottle, over time I have 30 left.

I never bought any more epi so I will not run another cycle so any suggestions on ways to put these guys to use?
What have you decided? Curious to hear how this goes for you and which way you decide to run.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
found a site that is still selling epi so I'll probably buy some more.