BUNK FORMEX? this is bs and i know it

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
received a bottle of formex from a reputable online suplement store, not NP unfortunately... yes they had you beat at 29.99 so i bit. anyway, the bottle comes without a seal on the cap. i unscrewed the cap, and the circular seal underneath the cap came off WAYY too easily. the caps where WHITE and i've used formex before, love the stuff... formex ive used was YELLOW. bottle count is 60 pills but i hand counted 64 pills!

WTF

anyone have any similar experiences?

pcproffy

Awards
Reason to be suspicious but that's all. Normal to have pill numbers off but who cares if its not short. Cap colors could change for legit reasons.

I have a fairly recent bottle, my 1st, but don't want to open it cuz it will be a couple months before I'm gonna use it. Sorry man.

Try to get in touch with a rep for formex.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I literally got mine from probably the same place yesterday and yes, white pills, and seal not very sealed. Didn't know the pills were supposed to be yellow! Now I'm a little freaked out. I hope someone chimes in and says it's all good!!!!!

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
damn straight they should lol... i mean im trying to manage oncycle estrogen what if this stuff has natures gyno formula in it? i called the number on the IBE bottle and it went to a voicemail... a MOBILE voicemail "the wireless custome you are trying to reach is not available..."

sketch sh*t my friends

everyone should do their own little infohunt and report back with details. i am.

JeffD

JeffD

Awards
I got some a couple months ago. They were sealed well with cotton and the caps were white. I think they were good, I actually stopped taking them during my pct because of some serious joint pain (also taking nolva). That makes me think they were doing their job.

wingzors

Awards
My formex is the same way. It wasn't sealed, had white caps, and just cotton in them.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that Formex was recently switched over to a white capsule, so that's legit. As for the seal, yeah, check with a rep. IBE did change capping companies, could be a result of that...

wingzors

Awards
I forgot to mention I ordered other product aswell from the same company where I got my formex and those were sealed properly so it could be ibe's capping company

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WoW. The Formex capsules in the current batch are white. The only seal on the bottle is on the inside, made from paper. I just opened a brand new bottle to see what happens and the paper seal does pop off when the top is unscrewed. Since this is apparently an issue, I will talk to the boss, and see if he can get the capper to add more glue to the paper.

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
Yeah same thing happened with me but I didn't trip out on it. I will say it worked great (stacked formex with post cycle support) and have experience zero shut down and zero loss in my gains. I had just come off an epi cycle at 20/30/30/40 *

-James

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
RoadBlock is right.

Formex did have yellow caps and we switched to white caps.

The bottles with the yellow caps did come sealed and had an inside top that didn't come right off and it also had a plastic film in it instead of cotton to keep the caps in place.

I havn't recieved a new bottle with white caps. But the lack of seal and easily removable paper top is a result of the switch we made due to more efficiently getting us the products out on the market for ya's.

All we can do is relay this info and concern back to Dustin so he can get in touch with the capping company and let them know about the miscounted bottles and lack of securing the bottle tops.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think the wireless voicemail should be a concern.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
brandlife Anabolics 19