Halodrol

FaeLLe

Awards
Hi all,

Just walked into a supplement shop in India and what I saw really left me awe struck.

The shop is stocking up on all kinds of stuff, I saw sealed hologram packs of Halodrol and other fat burning stuff like Dlenbutrol and Xenical. The stuff is completely legit here and not at all regulated....

Can anyone give me some info on Halodrol? (EDIT: Attached an image of the product I found on the internet). From secondary research and limited forum posts available I believe it is an oral steroid of some sort. Dosage recommendations state one pill per day for a period of 3-4 weeks.

There are also posts about it being a DHT derivate so the fact that it wont form into DHT and that Halodrol does not aromatize.

Too much random stuff all around so tought I would get some knowledgable inputs from people around here.

Please provide your thoughts on this substance. I believe proper PCT is still a must?

Thanks!

Attachments

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Well it says Gaspari Nutrition so I wouldn't buy it.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I believe the original haladrol 50 was legit. what did the back of the box say as far as ingredients?

just a pic of the box wont' help much.

And all of gaspari products aren't bad. SP250 is one of my fav. pre workout supps

FaeLLe

Awards
I believe the original haladrol 50 was legit. what did the back of the box say as far as ingredients?

And all of gaspari products aren't bad. SP250 is one of my fav. pre workout supps
Well it says,

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Halodrol-50 (polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane) 50mg

Thats about the only chemical it contains.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Way jhow isthis possile woulsdnt it b exp? It's good stuff

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
wow an original gaspari halodrol lol there is A LOT of info on this site for halodrol , do a search for h drol the only thing tho that supp must be old as hell since its the original whats the exp date on it ?

FaeLLe

Awards
wow an original gaspari halodrol lol there is A LOT of info on this site for halodrol , do a search for h drol the only thing tho that supp must be old as hell since its the original whats the exp date on it ?
Dunno will have to go back to the shop for it. Will have to scout for posts on h drol now.

lorenzo614

Awards
seen the original on badasssupplements.com for $1200..Was kind of skeptical

bmore

Awards
Does anyone have any idea how long H-drol stays in your system? I can't see it being any more than 6 weeks or so.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
its 50% pp 50% oral turinabol. very good stuff

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
pp= pherplex so like 50mg pill has 25mg of each

lorenzo614

Awards
That does seem ridiculous. I just bought a bottle of CEL H-drol for about 30 bucks.
I know it seemed a tad but absurd 2 me as well..They claimed it was the "original halodrol 50"..They put a limit on only 1 box per customer once a month.... but for a G...??? idk...

dpfisher

How is it any better than just getting equal amounts of hdrol and pplex and taking that?

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
find a quack doctor or a hook up from your local gym & get some real steroids. **** the bull****.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established

SP250 is my only experience with gaspari other than M1T, and man SP give me EXPLOSIVE diahrrea, every time, and within the hour. Not a good Idea for a guy like me that Loves to train legs and train them heavy.

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
hey FaeLLe - I cant PM you back - change your profile settings

FaeLLe, got your PM.

Mate, I cant PM you back, your profile doesnt accept incoming PMs

Change your settings or drop me a email, my email is in my profile

Cheers

Andrew

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys need to try sp max the new sp it is great stuff 100 times better than sp250.and there protien myofussion is good sht to.

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
Real AAS is readily available without a script in north india in Chemists stores(pharmacies) for dirt cheap, such as Test-suspension Aquaviron(my pers favourite), Organon Sust, Enan, Deca, NPP, Winny, Dianabol (thai pinks and 10mg blue hearts are available if you know where to go) amongst others...good luck!