Question for Bold 200 Users

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I have enough Bold 200 for a 7 weeks cycle @ 800mg.

I've been contemplating running a PH for about a year now and figured I'd go with Bold200 since it's reportedly one of, if not the mildest PH/DS out there right now.

I have the $$ for all the necessary PCT, but I'm not sure what I want to go with so I'd appreciate help/suggestions in that respect. I was looking at CEL's Formestane Transdermal and Reversitol.

I also have a Halodrol-50 clone too, not sure if I should stack it with this being it's my first cycle of anything hormone related outside of Natty Test Boosters. I heard it's a popular combo though.

Although I'm kinda worried that if I do stack both of them and I start getting unwanted sides, I won't know what's causing it.

My questions is what were your gains like on cycle as far as: strength, muscle gain (dry or wet), fat loss, aggressiveness etc and what were the sides and how severe.

And did the gains outweigh the sides?

I appreciate any help that you can provide. I felt kinda hesitant posting this over @ bb.com or matter of fact posting it, period with the recent actions of the gay ass FDA.

Anyway, thanks in advance for the replies.:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have enough Bold 200 for a 7 weeks cycle @ 800mg.

I've been contemplating running a PH for about a year now and figured I'd go with Bold200 since it's reportedly one of, if not the mildest PH/DS out there right now.

I have the $$ for all the necessary PCT, but I'm not sure what I want to go with so I'd appreciate help/suggestions in that respect. I was looking at CEL's Formestane Transdermal and Reversitol.

I also have a Halodrol-50 clone too, not sure if I should stack it with this being it's my first cycle of anything hormone related outside of Natty Test Boosters. I heard it's a popular combo though.

Although I'm kinda worried that if I do stack both of them and I start getting unwanted sides, I won't know what's causing it.

My questions is what were your gains like on cycle as far as: strength, muscle gain (dry or wet), fat loss, aggressiveness etc and what were the sides and how severe.

And did the gains outweigh the sides?

I appreciate any help that you can provide. I felt kinda hesitant posting this over @ bb.com or matter of fact posting it, period with the recent actions of the gay ass FDA.

Anyway, thanks in advance for the replies.:cheers:
I would lean towards a SERM as Bold can shut you down real hard. Also have good support supps for the cycle.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
sp447, some posts indicate people can experience the effects of Bold 200 (clones included) as early as middle to end of week two, others feel the effects starting the end of the third week.

There are some logs here in AM.

oak2429

Awards
i would run the hdrol by itself at 50mgs for 4 weeks. thats a standard first cycle for a lot of people

oak2429

Awards
yes it will for a first cycle. thats what i ran and gained a good 8-10 lbs. 50 mgs of hdrol with a good diet and you will see great results

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes it will for a first cycle. thats what i ran and gained a good 8-10 lbs. 50 mgs of hdrol with a good diet and you will see great results
H-drol should be run for 5-6 weeks to be most effective and the last few weeks at 75mg. 50mg is a low dose of h-drol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That cycle will not produce much at all.
I can vouch for that. My first cycle was hdrol 50/50/50/50 and I gained nothing, not a pound of weight and not a rep of strength. I noticed a barely discernable degree of muscle hardness and that was it. lol.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
True.

I also ran hdrol for 5 weeks at 50/50/50/75/75 and gained very little. Honestly about 4 pounds and ok strength gains but lost most of it after pct and I did change my diet for it.

oak2429

Awards
my body must respond well to hdrol i guess because i love the stuff

dpfisher

I'm on day 6 at 800 and I'm definitely feeling a little more endurance when I'm working out, also getting some zits on the forehead/nose. I shower twice a day with hot water and antibacterial soap so having oily skin rather than dry is no small feat. No major strength increases or composition changes yet, obviously. This is my first cycle so I don't really know what to expect either but at least I'll be a week ahead so I can warn ya!

abuleh

Awards
Bold:
I am in wk 1 of PCT coming off a 7 wk EQ-Jet (Bold 200 clone) cycle @600 for 2 wks and 800 for the rest. I gained 12 lbs and felt it after 2 wks. Gains and strenght were increasing constantly, libido was up for 4 wks and was normal for the rest of cycle. Sides were minor acne, and little elevated BP which hawethorn and selery seed took care of. Overall a good cycle. Next time I will run 10 wks @800 from the beginning and will stack s-roid or h-drol for the last 4 wks.

Hdrol:
My first hdrol run was actually a bridge hdrol into epi. hdrol @50. After I was done with the hdrol (after 4 wks) I was up arround 12lbs already and overall gainz were @22lbs if I recall right.
This was my best cycle. I have run another hdrol solo cycle early this year (4wks @50) and my gains were not even close to my first run. Overall I only gained 6lbs. Next hdrol run will be 5-6 wks were the last 2-3 wks will be @75.

Best of luck
~abuleh

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can vouch for that. My first cycle was hdrol 50/50/50/50 and I gained nothing, not a pound of weight and not a rep of strength. I noticed a barely discernable degree of muscle hardness and that was it. lol.
i cant vouch for that. 50mg of hd works great for me. but sd doesnt.

I got sick when I tried to use bold. hope to try it again someday.

dpfisher

I got sick when I tried to use bold. hope to try it again someday.
I think "bold cold" like "test flu" is actually possible, I've seen others complain of it. I was feeling sick for about the first 4 days and just toughed it out, I'm fine now and it hasn't even kicked in yet. I had sinus pressure and a runny nose, beyond the sinus headaches it wasn't really too bad.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies guys.

I'm constantly tempted to use a PH/DS but I always pu*sy out at the last minute -- having second thoughts -- get scared by bad reviews or hear about nasty sides.

I don't know if I'll ever go through with it. Meanwhile I have a cabinet drawer full of PH's. LOL