12g 1-test 12g 4-ad BDC T-gel

B

bigjoe

Awards
Here is what I am considering for my next cycle:
12 grams 1-test
12 grams 4-AD
BDC T-gel

This will give me 400mg of 1-test and 400 mg of 4-AD for 30 days.

My last cycle was 200 mg of 1-test and 300mg of 4-AD for 30 days. I used s1+ and 6-oxo last time.

My PCT will consist of liquid nolva and ZMA.

Diet will be 4000 cal, 300g protein, and 600 carbs. I weigh 224 at 6.2"

If anyone has any suggestions let me know, I have never made my own transdermal before, if you have any tips let me know, thanks:)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid to me bro! Lucky Bastard that you can eat all those carbs w/out puttin on the lard like me! :D

ManBeast

B

bigjoe

Awards
thanks, it sounds like your on a low carb diet, hang in their:)

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I would up your protein - lower your carbs and add in 100G of healthy fats.

I

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would up your protein - lower your carbs and add in 100G of healthy fats.

Huge ditto to that. I was doing the numbers in my head, and at what you're saying, you're not getting nearly enough fats.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*shakes head* I'm just a dumbass for missin that one.... Definitely get some good fats in there.

ManBeast

M

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
supposedly people are getting 12g in each, i got 10 in there but it's very granular. this is even after putting it in boiling water and shaking it like crazy... if 12g works more power to you

B

bigjoe

Awards
Ill be getting 3 bottles and putting 8 grams in each one. thanks for the suggestion about uping the fat, I hadnt put much thought into it

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i am now a big fan of isomatrix reloaded and flax - tastes sooo good you would not even know there fas flax in it. 2 scoops iso with 2 tbsp of flan and 12 oz water. i am gonna try 3 tbsp's tonight and see if it is still yummy.