Receptor Saturation???

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I've been on cycle for almost 11 weeks now. I've been using Prop/Tren/Var in 100mg/75mg/100mg doses ED. I began hating the shoulder injects and became very comfortable with quads and glutes. So i was rotating those 4 ED

However, I noticed the past 2 weeks, my lifts weren't rising, my aggression seemed not to high anymore...etc I even feel like I put on a little weight on my mid section.

So, yesterday I decide to pin 2ml in the old shoulder, and immediately, I feel PUMPED! and I was short fused as hell...Im not a placebo guy, I really noticed my head change and attitude...

I cannot find much on the topic of Receptor Saturation through Google, was wondering if anyone could chime in?

My diet has been a ****ty too. The prami has caused me a lot of insomnia and bad eating habits, along with low water intake. I also feel like my liquid var isn't working.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im no expert, but I dont think it matters where you pin as far as receptor sites. once in the body, it all ends up the same places.

11weeks, maybe it's time for pct, but idk.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
does not sound like a receptor issue because pinning in your shoulder doesn't mean the effects are localized to those muscle receptors at all.

It just sounds like you are a stagnating because your diet and sleep are sucking and some of your gear is bunk. That's enough to ruin it for anyone.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I had a feeling my gear was bunk....

Alright then bring on the Zzzzz's and the chicken breasts and oats!

My gear is legitimate, I can assure you as a few logs here and on other boards are being ran so... Thanks UM...definitely shed light on the most obvious for me. Ill crack down these last 2 weeks.

Thanks again.