Cheque drops

1. Registered User

Cheque drops

Any of you guys tried these before?

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by trackstud100m View Post
    Any of you guys tried these before?
    Can't say I have. It seems as it is more of a short term agression compound.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

From what I've read they can be used for a very short period of time and give you crazy strength and size gains. They are the most anabolic and androgenic steroid but also the most hepatoxic and can give you some bad sides. I've never heard of anyone using them to get bigger but they are pretty common for combat sport and strength athletes. You planning on using them?
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bigblondekid View Post
    From what I've read they can be used for a very short period of time and give you crazy strength and size gains. They are the most anabolic and androgenic steroid but also the most hepatoxic and can give you some bad sides. I've never heard of anyone using them to get bigger but they are pretty common for combat sport and strength athletes. You planning on using them?
    I wouldnt mind trying them if I had a mma fight. I heard this was the drug mike tyson was on when he bit holyfield ear off.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    LOL, yeh man its the real deal.. Not for rookies.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

I think methyltrienelone is more androgenic/anabolic than mibolerone(cheque drops), they are awesome for aggression and strength apparently but useless for size due to the short duration and low doses it has to be run at.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by brockles View Post
    I think methyltrienelone is more androgenic/anabolic than mibolerone(cheque drops), they are awesome for aggression and strength apparently but useless for size due to the short duration and low doses it has to be run at.
    You are correct, methyltrienolone is more androgenic. Mibolerone also has very strong binding to the progesterone receptor. And yes, they are potent and quite liver toxic.
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Looks like something I will stay away from.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I was looking into this a while back. Seems like a good compound to try but almost impossible for me to find...
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I was looking into this a while back. Seems like a good compound to try but almost impossible for me to find...
    keep looking, but they are expensive...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  260 lbs.

I've never used them, but I know some people will use them on the day of a powerlifting meet for a little extra boost.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

You can get it as the name suggests drops, oral drops or you can get injectable stuff. If it was purely for the aggression pre-fight you may want to look into methyltest and halotestin(fluoxymesterone) although both are very potent in sides also!
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by brockles View Post
    You can get it as the name suggests drops, oral drops or you can get injectable stuff. If it was purely for the aggression pre-fight you may want to look into methyltest and halotestin(fluoxymesterone) although both are very potent in sides also!
    i took halo and didnt notice much, maybe i needed to take more or more often.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

From what iv read it causes the most aggression so like you said maybe you were taking a lose dose for a short period of time.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by trackstud100m View Post
    i took halo and didnt notice much, maybe i needed to take more or more often.
    Something I mentioned in another thread is that the aggression that androgens produce is not too remarkable in my opinion. Halo is one of the more potent androgens in this regard and still I think that I would choose ephedrine over halo for increasing aggression/stimulating.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

That is weird seth i dont' notice any aggression from ephedrine. I haven't noticed any aggression on any steroid either (maybe a few times when i was on PH "tren" but i was having a bad day).

Anyway i think the basic take on cheque drops is that they aren't something you cycle for BBing results and so, **** them. If you take them for a fight that's a legitimate use but that's also ****ed up, if it's untested then anything goes but still that's ****ed up to me. The biggest use is in powerlifting.

But anyway, OP you are a trackrunner, you keep making threads about different compounds for track, dude, WHY are you looking at cheque drops? Dude **** this ****, try something else for running track.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    That is weird seth i dont' notice any aggression from ephedrine. I haven't noticed any aggression on any steroid either (maybe a few times when i was on PH "tren" but i was having a bad day).

Anyway i think the basic take on cheque drops is that they aren't something you cycle for BBing results and so, **** them. If you take them for a fight that's a legitimate use but that's also ****ed up, if it's untested then anything goes but still that's ****ed up to me. The biggest use is in powerlifting.

But anyway, OP you are a trackrunner, you keep making threads about different compounds for track, dude, WHY are you looking at cheque drops? Dude **** this ****, try something else for running track.
    Maybe you are just an aggressive dude to begin with

I translate aggression into better lifts in the gym -- do I feel, objectively, that it increases the poundages in lifts. I feel that ephedrine does this better than androgens except over the long haul where an increase in muscle mass contributes to strengths gains. I don't think mibolerone is useless for bodybuilders but I think the way that people utilize it makes it useless. Not to mention its liver toxicity can limit its utility -- but then again people take too much for too long as a rule.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I see aggression as more of something that builds a very directed anger or a frustration that leads to anger; a few times on dienolone i could barely contain myself. It's different in the gym because the weights are a way to release the anger but i've never noticed any difference there; of for on, when i hit the weights IT'S ON and i try to kill them.

Normally I am very mellow, low energy, like the big friendly giant, you'd never suspect it if i were hopped up on lots of androgens.

Oh and people using cheque drops for bodybuilding is crazy... like you said with its high toxicity it can't be utilized for a long time, and even so it's really there for strength more than mass meaning it'll impart only very temporary effects. Well i don't know anyone who's use it but i'm staying away... I would rather pump myself full of comparable toxicity from using high doses of other anabolics .
    Mostly answered PM's
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

.....trackdud, im a little confused(i guess this is too hard for your average non-athlete/meathead to understand) but are these steroids for you? In some of your other threads you seem to insinuate that they are for your "friend" but in this one it seems like your the one doing the cycles....im confused.
    Calling All Athletes
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

OP, you don't want to mess with Cheque drops, halotestin, methyl-tren or any other steroid like that. Just plain dumb in my opinion.

If and when you get into powerlifting, and you go to bench press 800+ lbs... then take some of the said compounds... until then, there are much better AAS to use. If you are a track athelete, there are much better compounds out there. Which ones you ask? Look at who got busted in the olympics. Take what they were taking. Make sense?

I don't really understand using steroids in athletics though... if you win, can you really live with yourself as a cheater? I mean, in bodybuilding, it is you against the iron, and most of us do this kind of stuff for aesthetics... and because if you are competing in bodybuilding at a serious level, everyone is on juice and the playing field is even.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

How can you or anyone else here make the decision on what sporting events its considered ****ed up to use AAS in? If bodybuilding/powerlifting are untested its ok to use AAS, but its different for untested fighting events... That is majorly hipocratical.

In bodybuilding and powerlifting some people use more than 7-8g of gear with peptides a week. Some people use the lightest of cycles. This is still a huge competitive advantage. Nobody brings this up as unfair though.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sethroberts View Post
    Something I mentioned in another thread is that the aggression that androgens produce is not too remarkable in my opinion. Halo is one of the more potent androgens in this regard and still I think that I would choose ephedrine over halo for increasing aggression/stimulating.
    Thats an interesting thought. I did MAD eca stacks in the 90's. Twin lab ripped fuel was the thing to do.

I was focused all the time and my lifts were GRAND. I didn't feel aggressive, just very very focused. I was able to lift heavier on the ephedrine and never thought of it until you made that statement.

I got to get some more.
    Nice comment
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

How can you or anyone else here make the decision on what sporting events its considered ****ed up to use AAS in? If bodybuilding/powerlifting are untested its ok to use AAS, but its different for untested fighting events... That is majorly hipocratical.

In bodybuilding and powerlifting some people use more than 7-8g of gear with peptides a week. Some people use the lightest of cycles. This is still a huge competitive advantage. Nobody brings this up as unfair though.
    Hypocritical. Hypocratic is the oath a doctor takes.

If the event is untested, I say all is fair. I personally wouldn't use AAS in anything but a lifting/bodybuilding sport, but that is just my own conscience. Everyone's is different.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

You guys are cheaters. I only train organic.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

If you read my post you will see that I think it's ****ed up to get yourself hopped up on androgens before a fight. Why is this different than powerlifting... Simple, with any form of lifting your aggression is directed towards the weight. With a fight it's directed towards another person.

To me, it's a little ****ed up to artificially increase your aggression so as to direct more anger and violence at other people. I think aggression is one of the least desirable effects of steroids, and I think that it's most notable form "roid rage" although grossly exaggerated, is a big reason why people see steroid users as stupid, violent people.

I had never heard of this relation between cheque drops and Mike Tyson but if so goddamn, case in point.

If everyone is doing it then fine, the game is up a notch... When it comes to other sporting events i think it's fine if you are "leveling the playing field." But in big events like Track i really, REALLY doubt that all the people on the field are taking something... For me I just wouldn't feel good about beating any of them. At all.

I juice up as much as I can but I am only competing against myself.
    Mostly answered PM's
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by m dog View Post
    Thats an interesting thought. I did MAD eca stacks in the 90's. Twin lab ripped fuel was the thing to do.

I was focused all the time and my lifts were GRAND. I didn't feel aggressive, just very very focused. I was able to lift heavier on the ephedrine and never thought of it until you made that statement.

I got to get some more.
    Nice comment
    I really noticed the difference with squats but all lifts seemed to imptove.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    You guys are cheaters. I only train organic.
    Straight test huh
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheque Drops, M1T
    By dirtysanchez in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 11:00 AM
  2. Cheque Drops...
    By Zero V in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 12:37 AM
  3. Cheque Drops