Ok Guys So Here It Is

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just to make sure everything is in order please critique my first AAS cycle as I think I have corrected all the errors:

weeks 1-10 test c 500mgs/week (had to edit, I put per day HOLY **** that would be alot!)
weeks 1-4 dbol 30mgs/day
weeks 3-10 HCG 250iu/ E4D
weeks 1-10 Adex .25mgs/day
Support supplements will be AI Cycle Support, Taurine, and Liver Support as well as the staples (fish oil, multi, etc.)

PCT will be with PP TRS and following their PCT recommendations with Clomid from the definitive 2009 PCT article (as it seems like a good approach).

The only question I would have is: What all support supplements do I need ON CYCLE? Or am I good to go? Thanks guys.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i never use support supps....:ntome:

waste of money IMO

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just to make sure everything is in order please critique my first AAS cycle as I think I have corrected all the errors:

weeks 1-10 test c 500mgs/week (had to edit, I put per day HOLY **** that would be alot!)
weeks 1-4 dbol 30mgs/day
weeks 3-10 HCG 250iu/ E4D
weeks 1-10 Adex .25mgs/day
Support supplements will be AI Cycle Support, Taurine, and Liver Support as well as the staples (fish oil, multi, etc.)

PCT will be with PP TRS and following their PCT recommendations with Clomid from the definitive 2009 PCT article (as it seems like a good approach).

The only question I would have is: What all support supplements do I need ON CYCLE? Or am I good to go? Thanks guys.
Hcg- maybe e3d

Adex- I wouldnt use it until you feel bloated or start it around week 3.

I would dump the ai cycle support and taurine.

The PP trs is your choice, cant hurt but you could save some cash and buy more test.:cheers:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hcg- maybe e3d

Adex- I wouldnt use it until you feel bloated or start it around week 3.

I would dump the ai cycle support and taurine.

The PP trs is your choice, cant hurt but you could save some cash and buy more test.:cheers:

Cool man thanks. And dump the cycle support even with dbol in the cycle? Also I read that dbol can cause back pumps and taurine would be a good precaution right? So would you just suggest a liver support supp during the dbol cycle?

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool man thanks. And dump the cycle support even with dbol in the cycle? Also I read that dbol can cause back pumps and taurine would be a good precaution right? So would you just suggest a liver support supp during the dbol cycle?
Just run the liver support and if you get back pumps then buy the taurine. I never got back pumps from dbol.