Suggestions for PH CYCLE please

ray1988

Awards
ALright, heres my lil background info on me n my experience lol. I have been lifting for about 1 year straight. I have always tried to be lean as possible because I was in Karate, Jiu Jitsu n such. The only time I measured my bf % I was at around 7-8 %. Im hovering now around 10-11% at 176 lbs. I play baseball and am training for my next season. Im an outfileder so I need to start bulking. I need to be around 195 or so and increase my strength especially in my legs. I have taken cyclobolan before and really liked the results however the dumbass idiot i trusted at a store who used to be a "bodybuilder" said novedex xt would be fine for a PCT. I kept most of my gains ya but I still would of preferred the real thing due to the high dosage of SD, & p-plex in the cyclobolan. I need some advice by anyone on a sample cycle that will help me gain mass nad especiially strength.

Stats:

Age: 20- Ya i know im not 21 but if all your gonna do is bash me then honestly whats point of responding. i know i should wait but baseball is important part of my life and id rather have good advice at 20 then no advice at 21.

Max Lifts:
Bench- 305 lbs
Squat- 335 Lbd
Leg Press- 720 lbs- Right now I can prolly only do 5 or 6 plates on each side due to knee complications.
Deadlift- 275lbs- I do this 3 times or so never maxed
Barbell ShoulderPress- 225 lbs

Any cycle examples or ideas would be really appreciated guys. Thanks

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At your age and only one year of lifting stay away from the steriods till you have at least 3 yrs of solid lifting behind you. Good luck.
Hey man, stay away from that isht for now. Dude there are some AMAZING natural products that will get you jacked if you workout hard. Try a natural test booster such as TestoPRO, Diesel Test Hardcore, MassFX, Hypertest, etc. and a good preworkout powder like vasocharge, bcaa's like xtend, and a multivitamin. Couple this with a solid diet and training plan and you will get SWOLE :D. Look man, I've been lifting for ten years all natural. I'm still all natural right now and I'm JUST NOW looking into PH/AAS. Right now your body is primed for NATURAL growth and if you take PH/AAS you will sell yourself WAY SHORT of making quality lean mass gains that you could keep for a lifetime. Then later down the road when you use this stuff it will be the perfect aid for you. I'll post a pic real quick just so you see that ALL NATURAL can sometimes produce gains comparable to using gear with the right attitude and a strong diet and training regimen. I have won two NPC Amateur Bodybuilding shows and just won again this past summer. Go with the healthy natural stuff for now as it is REALLY powerful even though it is natural and remember that supplements only work as hard as you do in the gym and with your nutrition. God Bless

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So u need to increase ur leg strength huh? Do squats and deadlifts.