m5aa dosage

rhatid

Banned
Awards
i have raw powder, but not the PEG to create a solution. anyone have any rough estimates on how much 10 mgs is? like 1/4 a teaspoon or something like that?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Way smaller. 1/4 teaspoon may be 100mg or more. I do not know how dense the M5 powder is, but I'm sure its safe to say that 10mg is miniscule.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I would play it safe and get a scale....

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Playing around with scoops on such potent compounds is downright ****. This is not creatine or protein powder. Get yourself a decent scale for $55-150. I have an idea now of the kind of pm's that sledge must get...

shadow_manifest

Awards
Just buy some peg from sledge. That way you'll know how much to take after you brew it.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
Playing around with scoops on such potent compounds is downright ****. This is not creatine or protein powder. Get yourself a decent scale for $55-150. I have an idea now of the kind of pm's that sledge must get...

on a side note.. how do we know 1/2 dropper is .5mg of methyl-dien?

i mean.. is liquid methyl-dien distributed evenly? 1mg/cc?

plus.. what is in the methyl-dien beta? water?

shadow_manifest

Awards
on a side note.. how do we know 1/2 dropper is .5mg of methyl-dien?

i mean.. is liquid methyl-dien distributed evenly? 1mg/cc?

plus.. what is in the methyl-dien beta? water?
It is distributed evenly because it is suspended in it's solution. I would say it is put in peg.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it is in a mix which i am still working on because of the flavoring. But by being suspended in liqiud it has a true distribution, there are no fillers and no binders.