Middle of my cycle/cold/flu...now what?

Fat6

Awards
Well here I am in the middle of my 1 T Tren/Epi. Bridge. I have all the cold/flu symptems except a temp. Ive been off work 3 out of 5 days, but ****ty for 7 all together. Im holding nothing down except water, gatoraide, toast, and some oatmeal. Im down 7 lbs, but Im keeping hydrated. Questions:

-Do I pick up where I left off (5 pumps 1 T) (30 mg Epi)
-When to go back to the gym,(moreover how much to do)
-My resident Dr. (my wife) is a P.A, but has no clue about the cycle, so Im trying to monitor the sides and make sure Im not having some kind of complication, with the flu being a complicating factor.

Thanks for the imput

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
there's so many options here and you know them all, you just need to pick one.
ride it out and contuine doses as planned
stop now and do pct
stop now without pct and continue later
or what i would do, lower your doses as much as you can without coming off and up them when you feel better. hopwfully that day is soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flulike symptoms are common during cycles. I always pushed harder and they disappeared within days with no detriment.

If the fever appears, though, you could genuinely be sick - so rethink the above options.

Filthy McNast

Awards
I just recently went through a similar situation. Was in the middle of a cycle and got hit with a sinus infection and double ear infection. I missed 1 week of working out until the antibiotics kicked it out. Now, I may have done the wrong thing, but I kept dosing throughout the sickness even though I wasn't working out. I suppose my theory was that it might help me from losing muscle and would keep my appetite up if I continued the dosing protocol as planned. When I felt better, I simply started lifting again and I really didn't appear to lose any size or strength for having been sick for a week. Now if you have that H1n1 stuff or the regular flu this may not be such a great idea but it worked for me with the sinus infection.

Fat6

Awards
I just recently went through a similar situation. Was in the middle of a cycle and got hit with a sinus infection and double ear infection. I missed 1 week of working out until the antibiotics kicked it out. Now, I may have done the wrong thing, but I kept dosing throughout the sickness even though I wasn't working out. I suppose my theory was that it might help me from losing muscle and would keep my appetite up if I continued the dosing protocol as planned. When I felt better, I simply started lifting again and I really didn't appear to lose any size or strength for having been sick for a week. Now if you have that H1n1 stuff or the regular flu this may not be such a great idea but it worked for me with the sinus infection.
Well I immediatly thought of the H1N1, but so far Im fever free....(fingers crossed) And today I took a natty boost, and a Formex went to the gym and did a quick run through on the machines. I wanted to stretch a little bit of everything. So far, so good! Tomorrow, I'll do light legs, Sun., light back, take Mon. off. And evaluate. I'll Prob. start supps again Mon A.M, go through the day and see how my body reacts, as I usually go to the gym after work. Weird though, Iv'e never gotten the "Anabolic Flu"

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pick up some dhea, start off taking 50mg 2x each day. once in the morning, once before bed. dhea boost the immune system in numerous ways, the best one for you will be making estrogen to help increase white blood cell count. after the first week of 100mg, drop to just 50mg before bed.

it will be enough e to help your immune system without causing any sides. this happens when you use non aromatizable steroids. dhea production all but stops on cycle.

long story short, trust me, this will help. it may take a few days, but you'll feel better, and keep gaining.

25mg dhea 90ct at gnc is only eight bucks. with gold card, less at wallgreens.