Is this safe??

saafanco

Awards
Ok, I have a friend who just brought back some stuff from vacation, deca and sust to be exact, and both were brought back in empty vodka bottles. Would this stuff be safe to take? Or does it have to be sanitized somehow?

hangclean

Awards
Mix it with orange juice and you have yourself a party.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have a friend who just brought back some stuff from vacation, deca and sust to be exact, and both were brought back in empty vodka bottles. Would this stuff be safe to take? Or does it have to be sanitized somehow?
it will be fine, just make sure you use a needle right after a junkie shoots up with it.

dpfisher

Why didn't he just hide the vials? It's not like drug dogs can sniff those out.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I laughed

Nice first post too...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ok man i am repping him for his first post being soo funny

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
but fo real it is not ok to use it, hide the vials

saafanco

Awards
lol, did i mention he's polish?? yeah i didn't think it was safe, i just wanted to know if there was a way to make use of it instead of the stuff going to waste

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey i'm polish and I know better than to inject myself with something that came from a reused bottle of vodka

you'll have to sterilize it, boil it up, look up the procedure cuz i haven't done it

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for real man STERILIZE that isht!!! keep in mind that you are INJECTING that stuff into your body. Honestly you could have answered your own question by looking at a doctors office and seeing how clean and sanitary everything is kept.