help with cutting cycle

building mass

building mass

Awards
hey i've been lifting for about 3 years im 22 and been just using compounds to bulk (tren, p-plex, a few of the nor's stacked,etc....im looking to cut instead to switch it up. i want to run a few compounds and bridge them. what 1-3 PH or roid compounds should i run for NARLY ASS cutting cycle....PCT is not an issue will run herble test boosters as well as novl or clomid. estro blockers and cori blockers needed? what else?
:burger:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
epi
hdrol
tren

choose 2

IMO tho diet/training is more important than the compounds, i lost BF very well while gaining strength using bulking compounds

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so lets say epi and hdrol? How would you or what would be an effective recomp cut?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for some non illegal shiz!!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so lets say epi and hdrol? How would you or what would be an effective recomp cut?
Your wording is a little ****ed up there bro... Anyway I think that's a great combo, liftingstud did it and reported great results.

Think of something like this...

Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40
Hdrol 75/75/75/75/75/75

ya know, something like that, maybe 100mg of Hdrol, maybe 40-50mg of Epi earlire on, depends on your response and sides, but those doses will work well for most people.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oK MAN THANKS. i WAS WONDERING WHAT THE BASIC RUN WOULD LOOK LIKE. aND iVE READ PLENTY OF YOUR THREADDS THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INSIGHT.

06banshee

Awards
imo you can choose any PH you want for cutting just have to get your diet right.im on KETO right now and im planning to start a cycle of EPI/MDROL next week to get as shredded as possible while on this diet.many will flame me and again its just my opinion and what i have seen work...

building mass

building mass

Awards
hey i dont know how to quote but....unreal machine if i did the epi and hdrol... should i run the whole cycle at 40-50 for epi and 100mg of hdrol or just in the begining an then taper down? & i've always just lifted to bulk 8-12 reps or perimid (15 12 10 etc reps). how would i train to cut. an while on the epi and hdrol would i still up my calleries? what besiede novldex or clomid would you sagest for best results after. any thing i should run along with the epi and hdrol? my spelling is f***** up my bad

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I already outlined a dosing scheme for you... if you want to do it differently then fine, i'm not going to constantly revise my recommendations.

Training on a cut is personal choice, i believe in lifting heavy to preserve strength, and I feel that lifting lighter requires more muscular damage, which can't be repaired as well in a calorie deficient environment, thus it doesn't sound as smart.

If you up your calories, it's not a cut now is it?

Supps on cycle, i dunno, i usually don't do any. Supps in PCT, i rarely do any, most of my cycles I ran a serm by itself lol... I prolly used more Ph than most people here and not nearly as much supps, don't really like OTC supps a lot, but if there's anything that works good for you then throw it into PCT. If i recommend anything it'll just be some natty test booster product or a pre-wo supp to keep intensity up during PCT