i got the one from 1fast400 for 25 dollars, works well so far

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
that scale would not be advisable to be used as a mg scale

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
.1 grams is a 10 milligrams. Thats plenty accurate for transdermals. You only need the $100+ scale if measuring small quantities of methyls where you'd actually need to weigh out 1mg, etc.

I got the Lucky 11 scale (non digital) for $12. The plate only holds 2-3 grams of most powders, making it a pain in the ass to get 15g measured for a transdermal. It'd be good for small amounts though.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
.1 grams is a 10 milligrams. Thats plenty accurate for transdermals. You only need the $100+ scale if measuring small quantities of methyls where you'd actually need to weigh out 1mg, etc.

I got the Lucky 11 scale (non digital) for $12. The plate only holds 2-3 grams of most powders, making it a pain in the ass to get 15g measured for a transdermal. It'd be good for small amounts though.
i fully understand the conversion.. i just need something that allows me to mesaure in single digit mgs.

.001 g or whatever.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
wtf... I thought I posted.... anyways... I picked up a .002g accuracy scale by myweigh that cost me about 150 bucks shipped if I recall right. It's the "gempro" by them. It can only hold about 1g of powder on the tray, and can't hold more than 10g, but for accuracy, you can't beat it. I'm probably ganna pickup one of the .1 or .01 g accuracy for the big stuff (prop, tren, etc).

ManBeast