- 03-03-2004, 02:28 PM
- 03-03-2004, 02:36 PM
03-03-2004, 02:39 PM
not sure if this will work.Originally Posted by 2gcorey
"reads in precise 0.1gram"
needs something that reads in mg's
03-03-2004, 02:40 PM
03-03-2004, 02:41 PM
03-03-2004, 03:22 PM
.1 grams is a 10 milligrams. Thats plenty accurate for transdermals. You only need the $100+ scale if measuring small quantities of methyls where you'd actually need to weigh out 1mg, etc.
I got the Lucky 11 scale (non digital) for $12. The plate only holds 2-3 grams of most powders, making it a pain in the ass to get 15g measured for a transdermal. It'd be good for small amounts though.
03-03-2004, 03:30 PM
i fully understand the conversion.. i just need something that allows me to mesaure in single digit mgs.Originally Posted by Longdog
.001 g or whatever.
03-03-2004, 03:35 PM
wtf... I thought I posted.... anyways... I picked up a .002g accuracy scale by myweigh that cost me about 150 bucks shipped if I recall right. It's the "gempro" by them. It can only hold about 1g of powder on the tray, and can't hold more than 10g, but for accuracy, you can't beat it. I'm probably ganna pickup one of the .1 or .01 g accuracy for the big stuff (prop, tren, etc).
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
Similar Forum Threads
- By RedwolfWV in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:17 PM
- By rolandajoint in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 03-29-2008, 08:03 PM
- By Ant. in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2005, 02:55 PM
- By Chuck34 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2005, 03:09 AM
- By x_muscle in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 01-21-2005, 08:28 AM