Epistane Start Monday

  1. Epistane Start Monday


    Workout is

    Mon/Wed/Fri:

    Biceps/tris/abs/run

    chest/back/abs/run

    biceps/tris/ab/run

    than switch:

    chest/back/abs/run

    Biceps/tris/abs/run

    chest/back/abs/run

    Tues & Wed I will bike. And prob throw in some traps and shoulders.


    Pulsing it for the first time to test out my body:

    Mon/Wed/Fri- type pulse

    week1:10/20/20
    week2:20/30/30
    week3:30/30/30
    week4:30/30/30

    PCT will be reversitol by I-Force

    It will start on week 4 on my off days, than week five I will run it everyday for week 5 and week 6, possible week 7.

    On cycle: ZMA, Milk Thistle, Alpha lipoic Acid, CLA, jack3D(maybe)

    Stats: 5'11", 168lbs. after cut.

    Goal: Clean Bulk 10-12 pounds


  2. Quote Originally Posted by met5121 View Post
    Workout is

    Mon/Wed/Fri:

    Biceps/tris/abs/run

    chest/back/abs/run

    biceps/tris/ab/run

    than switch:

    chest/back/abs/run

    Biceps/tris/abs/run

    chest/back/abs/run

    Tues & Wed I will bike. And prob throw in some traps and shoulders.


    Pulsing it for the first time to test out my body:

    Mon/Wed/Fri- type pulse

    week1:10/20/20
    week2:20/30/30
    week3:30/30/30
    week4:30/30/30

    PCT will be reversitol by I-Force

    It will start on week 4 on my off days, than week five I will run it everyday for week 5 and week 6, possible week 7.

    On cycle: ZMA, Milk Thistle, Alpha lipoic Acid, CLA, jack3D(maybe)

    Stats: 5'11", 168lbs. after cut.

    Goal: Clean Bulk 10-12 pounds


    Just wondering why you would pulse for 4 weeks the run ED for 2 weeks? Why not run ED for 4 weeks or pulse for 8 weeks?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  3. Because its my first PH cycle and i just wanna test out my body. I im seein good results with no sides I'll pulse longer.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by met5121 View Post
    Because its my first PH cycle and i just wanna test out my body. I im seein good results with no sides I'll pulse longer.
    I would just continue the pulse longer and forget about a 4 week pulse and 2 week ED cycle.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. dude you gonna throw legs in there somewhere?

  6. im not a fan of pulsing but u arnt gonna get **** from that pulsing, when you pulse you are supposed to take bigger doses since you are only doing it 3-4x a week.

    i guarantee you wont get **** from the first week of pulsing at 10/20/20

    if someone runs it at 30mg straight through, they take 210mg/week. You will only be taking 90mg/week at your highest dose. Atleast do like 50/50/50 or something
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  7. to get the most out of your cycle... fix your routine...

  8. So I took my first dose today post-workout because i lift about 7am and i had no food in my stomach.

    About 30 Min after taking it I felt wierd, almost felt drunk. Did anybody else feel like that or know what I am talking about? Or is it just a combo of me being kinda nervous?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by met5121 View Post
    So I took my first dose today post-workout because i lift about 7am and i had no food in my stomach.

    About 30 Min after taking it I felt wierd, almost felt drunk. Did anybody else feel like that or know what I am talking about? Or is it just a combo of me being kinda nervous?
    Seems move like nerves but that is a first I have heard about this kind of reaction. If it does not stop soon quit the cycle and see a doctor.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Good Luck with your Cycle ill be watching

  11. well its 2 and a half hours after i took it now and i fell fine, maybe just nerves maybe not, ill let ya know wednesday.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by met5121 View Post
    well its 2 and a half hours after i took it now and i fell fine, maybe just nerves maybe not, ill let ya know wednesday.
    Good luck bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 03:49 AM
  2. Epistane Log 2/15/09 (start)
    By SoCalSMP in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:12 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 07:31 PM
  4. Questions before I start my Epistane log
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Log in
Log in