TEST E and EPISTANE?

shakindrake

shakindrake

Awards
this is not my question but im getting info for my friend. He just started injecting test E and was wondering if he could take epistane with it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
perfectly fine. i would use it the last 2 weeks of injects plus the 2 weeks after injects right up until PCT.

or mid-cycle is fine as well

Fat6

Awards
this is not my question but im getting info for my friend. He just started injecting test E and was wondering if he could take epistane with it?
Ok, I am thinking not so good thoughts here.....However Im going to refrain from my initial Post. Dear Mr. Shakindrade, and all other "Im getting info for my friend" posts, Its ok to ask questions, get informed, be smart..ect..... However in light of the recent FDA incidents, and the 1,345 posts about first cycle, need help my penis is hiding, or Ive done lots of planning, but dont know where to start (Im 18) and related posts. Use the Search tab at the top of the Forum page and READ, READ,READ,READ,READ, and then READ some more.

Am I clear?

Please feel free to ask questions..:)

Last edited:
shakindrake

shakindrake

Awards
thanks for the concern man but seriously this is for my friend not for me. He asked me this question, and i said i would find out info for him. I have no problem with askin questions for myself thanks for the info though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I am thinking not so good thoughts here.....However Im going to refrain from my initial Post. Dear Mr. Shakindrade, and all other "Im getting info for my friend" posts, Its ok to ask questions, get informed, be smart..ect..... However in light of the recent FDA incidents, and the 1,345 posts about first cycle, need help my penis is hiding, or Ive done lots of planning, but dont know where to start (Im 18) and related posts. Use the Search tab at the top of the Forum page and READ, READ,READ,READ,READ, and then READ some more.

Am I clear?

Please feel free to ask questions..:)
:wtf1:

yea, cause there are lots of threads about users using test e with epi.

I clicked on this thread cause even though I dont like epi, I am thinking of what to stack at the end of an up comming test cycle, as a hardner.

your post was pointless, looks like you tried to make up for not knowing the awnswer by bashing someone with the same amount of knowledge as yourself. great, you know how to search and he doesn't. bif f*ckin deal.

I did like nos's idea though.
I was thinking of using either tbol or hd at the start for first 4 weeks. taking 4 off, then starting something like epi, winni, or some other dry aas at the end.

this would be my advice to the op for his "friend".

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
:wtf1:

yea, cause there are lots of threads about users using test e with epi.

I clicked on this thread cause even though I dont like epi, I am thinking of what to stack at the end of an up comming test cycle, as a hardner.

your post was pointless, looks like you tried to make up for not knowing the awnswer by bashing someone with the same amount of knowledge as yourself. great, you know how to search and he doesn't. bif f*ckin deal.

I did like nos's idea though.
I was thinking of using either tbol or hd at the start for first 4 weeks. taking 4 off, then starting something like epi, winni, or some other dry aas at the end.

this would be my advice to the op for his "friend".
x2.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
perfectly fine. i would use it the last 2 weeks of injects plus the 2 weeks after injects right up until PCT.

or mid-cycle is fine as well
great! answear short sweet and correct

Fat6

Awards
great! answear short sweet and correct
Bottom line is (and I am a TRT Test User) All these "im getting info for my friend threads are out of control. You think my knowledge is limited compared to yours..maybe. Do I know how to use the search tab....ya. But understand that it continues to be a pain in the ass to see all the newb Q's asting like they are getting info for their friends, when in fact they just dont have the BALLS to ask forthemselves...

Carry on!!

shakindrake

shakindrake

Awards
my friend is to much of a dumb ass to ask for help and is already ****ing himself up from PH,now AAS use and so he asked me a question and i go to you guys for guidence and i get burned for literally asking a question for my friend...thanks

Fat6

Awards
my friend is to much of a dumb ass to ask for help and is already ****ing himself up from PH,now AAS use and so he asked me a question and i go to you guys for guidence and i get burned for literally asking a question for my friend...thanks
If in fact you are trying to help out a brother in need ......good for you! If he has already ****ed himself up on PH, and now AAS... then I hope for the love of god you told him Epi. should be the last thing in the world he should be looking at!!! Not just Epi, but anything else at this point... I actually give you credit for your concern for your bro! But still My original point stands......people are not doing research.....your bro is obviously another casulty:(

chim_chim

Awards
You got some good answers and a little sarcasm. Don't have such a thin skin. I believe you that you are asking for a friend, but you should be able to "LOL" at yourself.

If he is already ****ing himself up, I'm not sure why you're asking about what to stack. You should be asking about post-cycle therapy -- as TestE, especially with another steroid stacked on top, is 100% sure going to need it.

shakindrake

shakindrake

Awards
thanks guys ya i told him he needs to stop but he wont so yah i tell him he needs to get good pct nolva,clomid etc. all i know is when he stops he is gona hit by the estrogen rebound like a ton of bricks. but its all his fault i tell him take a couple months off inbetween cycles (even though he shouldnt be doing them in the first place) but he he thinks 30days is enough and he has done back to back PH's since last winter now just started injecting. so all in all in the end he is majorly ****ed and i wouldnt be suprised if is **** dsnt work when he is older.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line is (and I am a TRT Test User) All these "im getting info for my friend threads are out of control. You think my knowledge is limited compared to yours..maybe. Do I know how to use the search tab....ya. But understand that it continues to be a pain in the ass to see all the newb Q's asting like they are getting info for their friends, when in fact they just dont have the BALLS to ask forthemselves...

Carry on!!
im not trying to start an argument but you need to realize their are a lot of people who are actually asking for their friends and not themselves. i would agree that the bigger percentage is people saying they are so they dont get flamed for an either ignorant or flat out retarded question. also theirs a lot of new people who actually have never used a forum and there for dont know theirs a search function or even how to really use the forum controlls. i know that when i first started looking in forums i never even noticed the small little search tab. all im saying is that as BB gets more popular there will be more and more new people coming and asking the repetitive questions we all hear every day, i understand its annoying but getting mad fixes nothing.

Fat6

Awards
im not trying to start an argument but you need to realize their are a lot of people who are actually asking for their friends and not themselves. i would agree that the bigger percentage is people saying they are so they dont get flamed for an either ignorant or flat out retarded question. also theirs a lot of new people who actually have never used a forum and there for dont know theirs a search function or even how to really use the forum controlls. i know that when i first started looking in forums i never even noticed the small little search tab. all im saying is that as BB gets more popular there will be more and more new people coming and asking the repetitive questions we all hear every day, i understand its annoying but getting mad fixes nothing.
Understood, Im sure a small percentage are truely asking for legit situations. Point taken....no flaming meant....well sorta