PH or AAS for First Cycle?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I have never ran any kind of cycle before but after months of research I have two complete cycles that I can run. One is AppNut's The One and the other is a Test E/dbol cycle. Since I have never ran a cycle before do you guys think that I should start out with a PH or an injectable AAS? I know that arguably the AAS is a little better on your body as long as the user is educated about the cycle and how to cope with sides. But what do you guys think?

Fat6

Awards
Ok guys, I have never ran any kind of cycle before but after months of research I have two complete cycles that I can run. One is AppNut's The One and the other is a Test E/dbol cycle. Since I have never ran a cycle before do you guys think that I should start out with a PH or an injectable AAS? I know that arguably the AAS is a little better on your body as long as the user is educated about the cycle and how to cope with sides. But what do you guys think?
Ho Hmmmmmmmmmmm................ BUMP

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
personally i would stick to AAS. i find it hilarious when people say they have "cycle experience" when theyve run 2-3-4 PH's cycles and want to switch to injectables.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally i would stick to AAS. i find it hilarious when people say they have "cycle experience" when theyve run 2-3-4 PH's cycles and want to switch to injectables.
Yeah that is ridiculous especially as PH's pertain to ORAL cycles. AAS is a COMPLETELY different ball game. But thanks nos. I was thinking of just going with the AAS as well but didn't know if it would be smarter to run a milder compound for a short time for the first cycle such as The One.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that is ridiculous especially as PH's pertain to ORAL cycles. AAS is a COMPLETELY different ball game. But thanks nos. I was thinking of just going with the AAS as well but didn't know if it would be smarter to run a milder compound for a short time for the first cycle such as The One.
get the best out of ur 100% fresh receptors and go with test/dbol.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get the best out of ur 100% fresh receptors and go with test/dbol.

Sounds good to me, I was also wanting to run a longer bulk cycle (as opposed to the short 4-5 weeks on The One). Thanks again man. I had just heard differing views on this subject but AAS seems the best way to go in any case. Heck, just knowing that PH's are understudied hormones that no one really knows what the heck is in them and that AAS have been studied continuously over the years and are proven safe and effective if used right is enough for me. Appreciate it. I start my cycle in about 3-4 weeks so I'll def log it when I start to see how things go.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
AAS all the way, safer, more info on them, well understood, with that said, u better make sure ur source is legit.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nos i think the receptor thing is overrated. That said, test/dbol is the obvious answer here

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AAS all the way, safer, more info on them, well understood, with that said, u better make sure ur source is legit.
Thanks man. Everything you said is exactly what my reasoning is :). And I have a tried and true source on hand.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nos i think the receptor thing is overrated. That said, test/dbol is the obvious answer here
Thanks bro. I can't wait to give this a shot. I finally have done all my homework and I finally feel confident going for a cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Easy what you got against Dbol! It's the breakfast of champions... :)

I think a kickstart to a first inject cycle is good, i mean I think it sucks to start your cycle and not get results for a month, who wants to pin themselves and get no results for it. And there's no drawbacks to using dbol, if you got an AI you can handle the sides, the worst you might get outside the bloat is backpumps, so taurine, it's all good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, just for first time, if you do 350-400mg/wk of cyp and no dbol, its a nice solid simple cycle with no sides, no liver worries, no cholesterol worries. most of what you really get from dbol is bloat anyhow and water retention (well and feeling good), so seeing the scale go up isn't that useful.

After first cycle then sure dbol as a kickstart :) I just think that like usual, people are going to recommend 500mg of cyp a week and 40mg dbol a day for first 4-5 weeks and thats more than any Mr Olympia before the early 90s used....

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
If you are willng to accept the potential legal ramifications, then it is a no-brainer.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Easy what you got against Dbol! It's the breakfast of champions... :)

I think a kickstart to a first inject cycle is good, i mean I think it sucks to start your cycle and not get results for a month, who wants to pin themselves and get no results for it. And there's no drawbacks to using dbol, if you got an AI you can handle the sides, the worst you might get outside the bloat is backpumps, so taurine, it's all good.

So do you think I should run an AI during cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you don't have to use an AI but at least have one before you start because you might need it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
truthfully, even if you are doing as much as even over 700mg a week its far less necessary to use an AI if you dose daily. thats a lot of needle pricks but compared to taking an AI the whole time its worth it.

if you are taking an ai aromasin/exemestane is your best bet on cycle.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
truthfully, even if you are doing as much as even over 700mg a week its far less necessary to use an AI if you dose daily. thats a lot of needle pricks but compared to taking an AI the whole time its worth it.

if you are taking an ai aromasin/exemestane is your best bet on cycle.
So you recommend that I don't run it on cycle? Thanks for the help man.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i do, i am pretty gyno prone, did test prop @ 100mg ed and i definitely needed an AI to deal with gyno. Didn't notice any bloat though.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do, i am pretty gyno prone, did test prop @ 100mg ed and i definitely needed an AI to deal with gyno. Didn't notice any bloat though.
I'm doin test c @250mgs twice per week. So do you think I should run it at a low dose?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think you should run no AI and if you get gyno or bloat, introduce the AI at a low dose, and increase the dose slowly until you hit the point where you use just enough to stave off the gyno or bloat, and continue at that dose until you finish.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think you should run no AI and if you get gyno or bloat, introduce the AI at a low dose, and increase the dose slowly until you hit the point where you use just enough to stave off the gyno or bloat, and continue at that dose until you finish.
Ok, I have naturally high water retention (even on a basically keto diet while cutting) which leads me to believe that my estro is a higher than normal. So what dose do you recommend to start out with? I only have access to letro and adex.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
save the letro for later u dont need something that strong.... anastrozole=adex. i run .5mg EOD and it works fine for a dbol test run.

hangclean

Awards
Yeah, just for first time, if you do 350-400mg/wk of cyp and no dbol, its a nice solid simple cycle with no sides, no liver worries, no cholesterol worries. most of what you really get from dbol is bloat anyhow and water retention (well and feeling good), so seeing the scale go up isn't that useful.

After first cycle then sure dbol as a kickstart :) I just think that like usual, people are going to recommend 500mg of cyp a week and 40mg dbol a day for first 4-5 weeks and thats more than any Mr Olympia before the early 90s used....
The last part of the last sentence here is totally false.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
save the letro for later u dont need something that strong.... anastrozole=adex. i run .5mg EOD and it works fine for a dbol test run.
Yeah I think I'm going to go with .25mgs/day or .5mgs/EOD. Thanks man

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last part of the last sentence here is totally false.
I've talked to a few, in those days before SERMs and AIs were available nobody even ramping up and down went over 400mg as gyno risk was too high

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dbol is great!!!!!!! i love ti so far day4/ test starts this monday :) ill have a lil cute blonde chick shoot it in...... she really obseesses about doing and want to badly

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dbol is great!!!!!!! i love ti so far day4/ test starts this monday :) ill have a lil cute blonde chick shoot it in...... she really obseesses about doing and want to badly
Ummmmmm DUDE!!!!! Get me one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

brockles

brockles

Awards
Choosing " the one" over the other gear would be like choosing fat over protein!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other than the minor detail of you won't go to jail for 10 years for possession of The ONE if arrested yeah :)

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Other than the minor detail of you won't go to jail for 10 years for possession of The ONE if arrested yeah :)
Haha yeah......steroids are given a WAY WORSE rep than they deserve. I mean just look at the sports movies these people produce and show these crazy, brainless humongous retards shootin up roids to make the public despise them. But just makes it all the better if you can get them and do it safely :).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its all because of baseball, before that they were considered no worse than having someone elses prescription decongestant... its after that mess they got made class 3 so in the same category as heroin

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its all because of baseball, before that they were considered no worse than having someone elses prescription decongestant... its after that mess they got made class 3 so in the same category as heroin
That last part always gets me...a SCHEDULE 3 drug excuse my French but WTF!? It's sad what the public will let our government do and the influence that they have on us. But oh well, it's good to be outside of the box on this issue IMO and to actually understand on a physiological level what AAS and all other supplements for that matter actually do and how they are used. And it's good to be part of anabolicminds :cheers:

birch

Awards
Juice, perhaps you should take more time to achieve your goals naturally. You could easily put on more size without chemicals. I say this because I'm assuming that's a picture of you on your post. It looks like you have good genetics for muscle gain, and you are still young. I know it's said here all the time, but really, there are some pretty big dudes out there who positively do not use steroids. Take a look at the many guys at your local gym who are 215 pounds, and they have done several cycles. In my opinion, that's nothing to brag about. I know of a few guys at my local boxing gym, who are dirt poor, living in section 8 housing, and sure as hell don't even take creatine, let alone steroids, coupled with the fact that their diets are complete ****, and they're sitting/fighting right at 200 chiseled pounds. I'm not trying to be a jerk, or bash, but it's something to consider.