I Force Nutrition Protodrol

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

this is now available in the UK .iTS supposed to be the safest methylated yet
Part of the product description says this
"Protodrol is a remarkable designer anabolic that produces immediate gains in size and strength with virtually low to no side effects. The hypertrophic effects of Protodrol are extremely dry and lean due to the active ingredient not being able to aromatize into estrogen. It has also shown to have no progestenic activity. So with no exogenous estrogen of prolactin activity, concerns like gyno, puffy, or bloated gains won't be a concern for even the most sensitive users! Protodrol users will experience intense changes in muscle size and strength, coupled with a very noticeable effect on their energy levels, rate of fat loss, and a huge jump in libido! "

Not seen anything about it on this forum .Has anyone used it? How did you rate it?

Thanks

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
link?:)

have you got a link so that everyone can read up on it or at least see what its made of??

that would help

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Many of the guys in my local area are comparing it to anavar. . . thats the only feedback i have heard

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
sorry man the link doesn't have a nomenclature and not having heard any reviews I'm not sure what it is.

I wish they would post the nomenclature.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
sorry man the link doesn't have a nomenclature and not having heard any reviews I'm not sure what it is.

I wish they would post the nomenclature.
17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol
not quite sure if that makes any sense to me
the reasons?

-----2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol ==epistane

----- 17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol ===pheraplex

----- 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol-haladrol 50

all of the above contain some if not all of the nomenclature so can someone please tell me which is the closest or the same as protodrol

thanks

bic

Awards
  • Established
not quite sure if that makes any sense to me
the reasons?

-----2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol ==epistane

----- 17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol ===pheraplex

----- 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol-haladrol 50

all of the above contain some if not all of the nomenclature so can someone please tell me which is the closest or the same as protodrol

thanks
methyl X but it don't have haladrol check hemobolin 250

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is methyl dht, minus the 3 from the "17b-3-ol" so just like all the other nomenclatures you posted it, you could call it an analouge of dht, though protodrol is the closest to just mdht.
just like the one is pretty much mdht, but little changes in the nomenclature do change the steroid and how it reacts though.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got a couple of bottles. Thinking of running a 6-week cycle before/after Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll post a log. If not, I'll definitely put up a post-cycle review. There are 4-5 active logs over at bb.com. Seems promising... very few sides, lean gains.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I've got a couple of bottles. Thinking of running a 6-week cycle before/after Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll post a log. If not, I'll definitely put up a post-cycle review. There are 4-5 active logs over at bb.com. Seems promising... very few sides, lean gains.
thanks everyone ----------------------------> bb.com on my way.

OME

OME

Awards
Protodrol seems like a pretty good product. But for bulking it seems like 75mg is really the sweet spot. However, some users have reported hair shedding at 75mg.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
structurally this is exactly phera minus the 2-ene. this apparently makes it a much drier compound with lesser chance of bloat or gyno like on phera. still powerful tho. nontoxic i wouldnt believe, but, its definitely the safest methyl yet, as no other can claim to not cause any rise in bilirubin levels.

I actually just started a cycle of this protodrol yesterday. i took 10mg of cynostane preworkout (just had to see what the stuff felt like ha), and a had a pretty mindblowing workout. not sure if i want to run the cyno with the protodrol tho as it may cause more gains than im looking for at the moment, as well as my fears of superdrol and uncertainties of what the cyano addition and single methylation really does (my hopes a re a reduction in toxicity but who the hell knows?). I will probably add something in along with the protodrol, either highdose furaguno, or epi. Im also running dermacrine throughout to negate any lethargy. keep you guys posted. maybe ill do a halfassed log if i can manage with school.

its 2 days, but so far so good

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
structurally this is exactly phera minus the 2-ene. this apparently makes it a much drier compound with lesser chance of bloat or gyno like on phera. still powerful tho. nontoxic i wouldnt believe, but, its definitely the safest methyl yet, as no other can claim to not cause any rise in bilirubin levels.

I actually just started a cycle of this protodrol yesterday. i took 10mg of cynostane preworkout (just had to see what the stuff felt like ha), and a had a pretty mindblowing workout. not sure if i want to run the cyno with the protodrol tho as it may cause more gains than im looking for at the moment, as well as my fears of superdrol and uncertainties of what the cyano addition and single methylation really does (my hopes a re a reduction in toxicity but who the hell knows?). I will probably add something in along with the protodrol, either highdose furaguno, or epi. Im also running dermacrine throughout to negate any lethargy. keep you guys posted. maybe ill do a halfassed log if i can manage with school.

its 2 days, but so far so good

school? how old are you -under 21?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
gradschool is still f*cking school thank you very much.

you could be 50 and in school.

....yea man. the 3rd grade is awesome.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
gradschool is still f*cking school thank you very much.

you could be 50 and in school.

....yea man. the 3rd grade is awesome.
Not in the UK -respect the different culture and language although you "borrowed "ours and put a different meaning on some of the words.

Being 50 you wouldnt be in school here in the UK, you would be or could be at further education college doing a full or partime course ,also you could be at university which is the exception rather than the norm as most university graduates progress to uni from school so therefore in their teens, having taken exams (A LEVELS)with a certain grade to get them there .Then there is an application process they have to go through with the university of their choice.

Last edited:

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
dude... sweet. i really don't care.

just don't be so quick to judge peoples age on this forum. nothing i said was juvenile, other than the word school apparently

that was my only point

back to the topic of this thread, im liking my protodrol on day 4 @50mg with 20mg epi, and using dermacrine @ 5-6 pumps/day. already up 4 lbs and looking leaner. also using ghrp6 and frag 176-191.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
dude... sweet. i really don't care.

just don't be so quick to judge peoples age on this forum. nothing i said was juvenile, other than the word school apparently

that was my only point

back to the topic of this thread, im liking my protodrol on day 4 @50mg with 20mg epi, and using dermacrine @ 5-6 pumps/day. already up 4 lbs and looking leaner. also using ghrp6 and frag 176-191.
Not saying it was juvenile, the point i was trying to make was whether you were old enough to even consider the use of designer steroids , never mind using them.You know what the recommended age for using this stuff , some say 21 others 25.Because our education system is different here in the UK to yours , mentioning school implies you could be any age from 5 to 18 Consequently youd be getting my thoughts on why you shouldnt be on this stuff at 18.

your taking 3 steroids simultaneously -why?

And 2growth hormone releasing peptides -Your bodys going to be completely messed up trying to do too much at once.