Best on cycle estrogen inhibitor?

1. Best on cycle estrogen inhibitor?

Anyone have any knowledge on a good chemical for reducing estrogen conversion and gyno on cycle? i have researched A-G Guys.com, but dont know if they are legit. any input will help thanks in advance broskis

2. exemestane/aromasin..

3. Inhibit E, formestasne
    •   

4. what your cycle look like?

5. anastrozole

6. im not sure yet but im possibly going to run a 6 week cycle of methyl xt with 2 to 3 pills a day, had prolactin induced gyno from a p plex/ m drol bridge over summer, took nolva and clomid and it went away for a awhile and now its back. ive been taking 20 mgs of nolva a day cuz its all i have right now to possibly keep it down but i need something to get rid of it, it isnt prolactin anymore its just lumps and puffiness . Anything i can take right now to get rid of it completely?

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3chris8 View Post
    im not sure yet but im possibly going to run a 6 week cycle of methyl xt with 2 to 3 pills a day, had prolactin induced gyno from a p plex/ m drol bridge over summer, took nolva and clomid and it went away for a awhile and now its back. ive been taking 20 mgs of nolva a day cuz its all i have right now to possibly keep it down but i need something to get rid of it, it isnt prolactin anymore its just lumps and puffiness . Anything i can take right now to get rid of it completely?
    If you already have gyno you should choose exemestane b/c it's a suicide inhibitor. Anastrazole is better on cycle as preventive measure. From what I understand, most people use anastrazole on cycle and switch to exemestane during PCT or if you have a flare up while off-cycle.

FYI-if you are going to run the SERM with an AI should be exemestane.

8. you can try letro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 01:18 PM
  2. Best Anti-Estrogen - Aromatase Inhibitor
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 11:21 PM
  3. On Cycle Estrogen Help
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 10:19 AM