Best on cycle estrogen inhibitor?

3chris8

Awards
Anyone have any knowledge on a good chemical for reducing estrogen conversion and gyno on cycle? i have researched A-G Guys.com, but dont know if they are legit. any input will help thanks in advance broskis

3chris8

Awards
im not sure yet but im possibly going to run a 6 week cycle of methyl xt with 2 to 3 pills a day, had prolactin induced gyno from a p plex/ m drol bridge over summer, took nolva and clomid and it went away for a awhile and now its back. ive been taking 20 mgs of nolva a day cuz its all i have right now to possibly keep it down but i need something to get rid of it, it isnt prolactin anymore its just lumps and puffiness :(. Anything i can take right now to get rid of it completely?

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
im not sure yet but im possibly going to run a 6 week cycle of methyl xt with 2 to 3 pills a day, had prolactin induced gyno from a p plex/ m drol bridge over summer, took nolva and clomid and it went away for a awhile and now its back. ive been taking 20 mgs of nolva a day cuz its all i have right now to possibly keep it down but i need something to get rid of it, it isnt prolactin anymore its just lumps and puffiness :(. Anything i can take right now to get rid of it completely?
If you already have gyno you should choose exemestane b/c it's a suicide inhibitor. Anastrazole is better on cycle as preventive measure. From what I understand, most people use anastrazole on cycle and switch to exemestane during PCT or if you have a flare up while off-cycle.

FYI-if you are going to run the SERM with an AI should be exemestane.