epi,havoc,formex,lean extream question?

tarbuckle2424

Awards
Hi guys, question for you please. Bit new to the ph side of things and would like some advice on this please.
I'm 27 been training hard for about 8 years, I'm 6 foot 4 about 96 kg currently flat benching about 120kg
And have done a couple of dbol cycles in the past. Right that out of the way, my question is this...
I did some research and decided to do an epi cycle\havoc cycle with formex and lean extream as pct.
Having bought a tub of each I think I may of messed up a bit.
The epi has 90. 10mg tabs
The havoc has 90. 10mg tabs
The formex has only 60 25mg tabs
And finally the lean extream has 90 395mg tabs!!!

How would you best structure this for me??

Also I have some dbol left and was wondering weather to throw this in the mix but was reluctant due
To the lack of serm. Any advice would be greatly received :)

tarbuckle2424

Awards
And my weight is about 95 kg not pounds, I'm not that thin haha

hangclean

Awards
You realize havoc and epi is the same thing, right?

tarbuckle2424

Awards
Yeah but if you get it as a stack its cheaper, that's still ok to go from one to the other though right?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Let me first say, i wouldn't recommend a dbol only cycle. Dbol is a good jump-starter for a depot cycle, but I personally wouldn't run it more than a few weeks and I doubt that the gains would be permanent.

I would run the havoc/epi as 20/30/40/40. Now thats only 90 of the 180 tabs but you could save the rest for a second run. I wouldn't run any higher than 40mg. I would also run a stronger PCT than Formex and make sure your support supps are in order.

tarbuckle2424

Awards
Thanks cracy chemist. I will do as you have sugested then with the epi\havoc.
What would you recomend for pct then is formex and lean extreme not really up to the job then?
What support sups would you sugest as well?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks cracy chemist. I will do as you have sugested then with the epi\havoc.
What would you recomend for pct then is formex and lean extreme not really up to the job then?
What support sups would you sugest as well?
Well I personally use a SERM for every hormone cycle but I run real stuff not PH. There are plenty of people on here that think formex is fine. For me it is easy enough to get nolva. Then I add to that lean xtreme for cortisol control, sustain alpha as a nat. test booster, and post cycle support from AI. On cycle I use cycle support from AI with my PWO shake. I take a multivitamin, L-lysine, fish oil, flaxseed oil, and milk thistle as a base even when off cycle. No AI needed for your stack IMO.

EDIT: Note that when I say AI I mean anabolic innovations except for the last AI, where I mean aromatase inhibitor, like arimidex.

tarbuckle2424

Awards
Sorry for all the questions but just want to get it right first time. I will get some cycle sups sorted then but gonna stick wth the formex I think for work reasons... (Testing) how would be best to dose the formex and lean extreme and would they start the day the epi finished, many thanks