Equipoise question and TRS

Softballer13

Awards
I've been reading about TRS and have this question. I'm going to do a 14 week EQ cycle of around 500mg week. This is my first cycle and I'm not adding anything else to it. 2 guys have told me that it'll be a real good first cycle to assess my tolerance. They've also said that I won't need anythign else (like hCG or Nolva) during or after my cycle.

Nothing I'm reading supports that. Do I need Nolvadex in PCT? Do I need HCG on cycle? Would TRS take the place of them on an EQ only cycle? I'm not adding any test to this one.

Thanks for the answers and please excuse my ignorance. I hijacked someone else's thread and didn't want to do that. I've done research but am getting conflicting info.

What say the experts that are familiar with EQ? Thanks in Advance. Oh yeah, 6'4" 240lbs.

Bigblondekid

Awards
If that is your first cycle I would personally do test but if you don't mind zero sex drive you should be okay. Also 14 weeks is a long ass time, I did 500mg/week test e for ten weeks my first cycle and got great gains. You'll definitely get shut down, any AAS will shut down your testes so you'll definitely need to PCT, I'd suggest running HCG on cycle and use nolva and clomid starting two weeks after your last shot.

MSE

MSE

Awards
EQ without test is not great, EQ will shut you down no matter what you hear, it will. Yes you need PCT, Nolva will work fine, HCG is not necessary, but if you have it then it wont hurt and it will help you bounce back. EQ is a very long ester, run it 12-16 weeks, ideally with at least 400mg/wk of test.

Softballer13

Awards
Thansk for the replies guys, I appreciate them.

If I add 400mg of test to the mix a week, would hCG be a wise move. Money isn't the issue. Safety is 101% the issue. I'm going to focus on good cardio and clean diet to help cut some fat, but add some muscle at the same time. My main focus is overall is strength and being as safe as I can be while gaining that.

Thanks.

MSE

MSE

Awards
HCG still isn't needed, however it wont hurt and will help you, so I guess I am saying if you have it then yeah run it.

Softballer13

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I'm still doing research and talking to people and this is what I think I' am going to do. I've changed my mind on the length of the cycle and going to cut it down to 12 weeks on the EQ. Also, am going to do Test for 11 weeks with hCG during.

Cycle-
EQ weeks 1 - 12 for 600mg a week (2-300 mg shots)
Test weeks 3 - 13 with 400mg a week
hCG weeks 2-13 with 200iu - 2x a week

I'm wanting EQ for 12 weeks and stopping it 3 weeks before my PCT as recommended. Then running the Test for 1 week after EQ and ending it 2 weeks before PCT. Then running a small amount of hCG throughout cycle as recommended.

PCT -
Nolva - weeks 16-19 for 10mg a day (unless I can get Toremifene, still checkign on that)
TRS - weeks 16-19??? Should I wait the 2 weeks after the Test to start this or start this immediately after the cycle ends?

Guys, i appreciate your input as the guys who I know who do this are doing other things like 1.5 cc of EQ a week alone (I guess that's 1500mg?) for 10 weeks with no PCT at all. 4 of them are telling me they've had no side effects but all have made good gains. I'm not looking to make the gains they have made. I want to make small, good, longer lasting gains while being as safe as I can.

Again, thanks for all your input. I've been doin as much research as I can and I appreciate the help.

Bigblondekid

Awards
I would just go ahead and start the test at the same time as the Eq, that way you'll hit peak blood levels around the third week and start seeing great gains. You should also start running your nolva at around week 15 instead of 16. Other than that it looks good. You might also want to look into running some clomiphene in your PCT it'll help to get your testes producing faster, just make sure you don't run too much or you risk hitting your negative feedback loop again. Eq can definitely make for some good gains. Good luck with your cycle.