Finasteride effects while on M-1-T

sabitu

Awards
I previously have done a 2 week cycle of M1T and gained 7lbs. During that cycle I had already been of Propecia (Finasteride) for about one month. Currently I am halfway through my second week of an M1T/4AD cycle and I have not gained a single pound. I find this strange because most of my gains from my last cycle came in the first week. I have now been on Propecia for about 3 months, so by now it has probably inhibited the DHT being produced in my body. I didn't think that M1T was very androgenic, but is it possible that Finasteride is responsible for inhibiting my gains while on M1T?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Very Doubtful... I used finastride on my m1t cycle - didn't reduce gains at all. M1t is fairly androgenic, thats why its hard on the hairline. I guess all I can say is check your diet (1st), and then consider upping the dozage.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Very Doubtful... I used finastride on my m1t cycle - didn't reduce gains at all. M1t is fairly androgenic, thats why its hard on the hairline. I guess all I can say is check your diet (1st), and then consider upping the dozage.
Hey deoudes, how did you do with the finasteride? Was there anything else you were using for your hair then? How long were you using it before using M1T? And how many mg's? I have been contemplating on using it, but have gotten mixed reviews due to it only being a type2 5ar inhibitor. Plus the last two times I have ran spiro 5% cream my face breaks out for some reason. Thanx for your help...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey deoudes, how did you do with the finasteride? Was there anything else you were using for your hair then? How long were you using it before using M1T? And how many mg's? I have been contemplating on using it, but have gotten mixed reviews due to it only being a type2 5ar inhibitor. Plus the last two times I have ran spiro 5% cream my face breaks out for some reason. Thanx for your help...
Jergo - I'm been using Nizoral, Spiro(5%), Minoxidil(5%) and Folligen Spray and Shampoo constitantly with Finastride at 1mg ED. I've been using it (well on a off) for 2 years. I've also thrown in some hair vitamins (Biotin and Niacin) - It's a weird situation though: I seem to lose a moderate amount in the shower off cycle, and a large amount on cycle. Still my hair looks thicker than ever. I definitly get regrowth after the cycles - and the hair returns and i can hardly see where I lost it.

Thats weird the spiro 5% gave you a breakout. Was it Dr.Lees?

I'm not really sure what is making my hair so thick and regrowing it after cycles (its the combination of all the stuff im sure). But I think the Minoxidil(5%) Spiro(5%) and the Folligen Spray are key.

My suggestion? Depends alot on if you cycle highly androgenic compounds - because the propecia/finastride is just silly to take then (silly in that you will be losing hair anyway - perhaps it helps a little ON CYCLE -- but that hasn't been my experience).

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jergo - I'm been using Nizoral, Spiro(5%), Minoxidil(5%) and Folligen Spray and Shampoo constitantly with Finastride at 1mg ED. I've been using it (well on a off) for 2 years. I've also thrown in some hair vitamins (Biotin and Niacin) - It's a weird situation though: I seem to lose a moderate amount in the shower off cycle, and a large amount on cycle. Still my hair looks thicker than ever. I definitly get regrowth after the cycles - and the hair returns and i can hardly see where I lost it.

Thats weird the spiro 5% gave you a breakout. Was it Dr.Lees?

I'm not really sure what is making my hair so thick and regrowing it after cycles (its the combination of all the stuff im sure). But I think the Minoxidil(5%) Spiro(5%) and the Folligen Spray are key.

My suggestion? Depends alot on if you cycle highly androgenic compounds - because the propecia/finastride is just silly to take then (silly in that you will be losing hair anyway - perhaps it helps a little ON CYCLE -- but that hasn't been my experience).
Holy crap, that's a lot of $hit!! Heh, I wouldn't have the money for all that anyways...

Yeah, you would think the spiro might even help reduce breakouts you know.. The past two or 3 times I've used wholesale's jars. When I was running the M1,4, I didn't use it and had no problems with skin. But, a couple times before that I used it on M1T, another time when I wasn't on at all. And then just recently, I was using it by itself and each time it got REALY BAD. I would apply it 2x/day. After my shower in the morning, and at night after shower. And then I guess it would get on my pillow and then onto my face or something. I've also noticed that it makes my scalp sweat pretty bad where I apply it at.

I don't have any problems with the back of my head or anything, just the two corners in the front is all. I've ruled out everything else that could possibly be the culprit, and have came to the conclusion that it's from this. So I was just gonna try to use some finasteride and nizoral next cycle. But probably won't even bother with the finasteride now. I've also been hearing about saw palmetto is good for the hair, but some also say it's worthless....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hmm... maybe give Dr. Lee's spiro a shot... I know that wholesale claims to have the identical product - I honestly don't buy it. Everyone knows how I feel about their shady below average opperation...

Don't quote me on this but - I think finasteride isn't really proven to prevent hairloss on the temples (the same way minoxidil isn't proven to stimulate growth on the temples). Results vary of course. I've had regrowth in the temple area.