Oxandrolone + Havoc ?

becominghulk

becominghulk

Awards
I'm thinking about using these two, but there's really no logs anywhere regarding the use of oxandrolone (anavar) and havoc (epistane) together.

They have similar effects, I know. But I want to get ripped without losing lean mass and get to even add a little wich is why I think them both are good at.

The dosage would be:
1-6weeks -> 50mg ED Oxandrolone
1-6weeks -> 20mg ED Havoc
(silimarin during)
+
TPC obviously.

Any one think it is not ok to use them together?
would it be better to use havoc at 30mg for 4 weeks?
Is there the need of adding some test? (I personally don't think so... but..)

I really appreciate any opnions or advices.

------------------------------------------

I'm 24yo,
185lbs,
arms at 17.32in

Previous cicles:
-stanozolol with testosterone (4weeks)
-tren xtreme alone (4weeks)
-tren + phera (4weeks)

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about using these two, but there's really no logs anywhere regarding the use of oxandrolone (anavar) and havoc (epistane) together.

They have similar effects, I know. But I want to get ripped without losing lean mass and get to even add a little wich is why I think them both are good at.

The dosage would be:
1-6weeks -> 50mg ED Oxandrolone
1-6weeks -> 20mg ED Havoc
(silimarin during)
+
TPC obviously.

Any one think it is not ok to use them together?
would it be better to use havoc at 30mg for 4 weeks?
Is there the need of adding some test? (I personally don't think so... but..)

I really appreciate any opnions or advices.

------------------------------------------

I'm 24yo,
185lbs,
arms at 17.32in

Previous cicles:
-stanozolol with testosterone (4weeks)
-tren xtreme alone (4weeks)
-tren + phera (4weeks)
I don't foresee any problems with it. Just recently I ran a cycle which included Winny/Var@50mgs a piece and my liver enzymes were only slightly elevated but still within the normal range. Also, I had them checked on cycle so it was to be expected had a I waited they would have returned to the normal range. I'm running Havoc and Tren for the first time so I cant really comment on the havoc. I have heard many say that it is compared to winny or var but I wont know personally until I'm done with my run. I also am on trt so I always have test and deca in my system and never have libido issues, with those 2 alone I dont know what your sex drive will be like.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for what you are looking for, var an ot would be a better option.

or if you didn't have ot, then hd.

epi should be just as good though. but I know var an tbol are a great combo, as I've taken it, and know others who have an love it.

if you still go with the epi, start at 20, and if you feel you need 30, bump it up.
whats your pct? dont know about var/epi, but var/ot require very little pct ancillaries. (ai + nat test booster plenty)

becominghulk

becominghulk

Awards
Well, thanks guys for your opinions. :)

I'm willing to use oxandrolone (anavar) from comments I get everywhere from different people, and it seems to be the best for me. The only thing that I don't like is the possible libido lowering effect... is it something to be cautious about?

OT is somehow difficult to get around here. so is not much of an option for me.

and Havoc is on my hands but I CAN wait to use it whenever it gets apropriated then...
maybe I'll try to change my Havoc for a "xtreme tren" with a friend... it could be nice to use the xtren again, but now with oxandrolone (anavar).

Still, libido issues... maybe adding some little test once per week?

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Well, thanks guys for your opinions. :)

I'm willing to use oxandrolone (anavar) from comments I get everywhere from different people, and it seems to be the best for me. The only thing that I don't like is the possible libido lowering effect... is it something to be cautious about?

OT is somehow difficult to get around here. so is not much of an option for me.

and Havoc is on my hands but I CAN wait to use it whenever it gets apropriated then...
maybe I'll try to change my Havoc for a "xtreme tren" with a friend... it could be nice to use the xtren again, but now with oxandrolone (anavar).

Still, libido issues... maybe adding some little test once per week?
For sure, I can run any compound and not worry about libido issues as long as I use Test as my base and keep it higher than the rest of the compounds that Im running. I would go with the Havoc and Anavar, btw, anavar and winny combos are one of my favorites. I broke my PR, bench press, etc with the combo of var and winny and test of course. This is something I wasnt able to do even with dbol, tren ace, and test suspension. Dont get me wrong I had the best transformation results when I ran Tren ace and Test Suspension and I did get good strength results and better mass gains, but as far as strength goes nothing for me has been superior to the winny/var combo. Since you are already running these compounds, why not throw Test e in at 500mgs EW? It will also help solidify your gains. If you are prone to libido issues and you are not going to run Test then I wouldn't add in Tren clones at all. Many have libido issues with it. Personally, I don't as long as my Test dose is twice as high as the tren and deca dose that I'm running.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
for what you are looking for, var an ot would be a better option.

or if you didn't have ot, then hd.

epi should be just as good though. but I know var an tbol are a great combo, as I've taken it, and know others who have an love it.

if you still go with the epi, start at 20, and if you feel you need 30, bump it up.
whats your pct? dont know about var/epi, but var/ot require very little pct ancillaries. (ai + nat test booster plenty)
If you ever get the chance run winny and var@50mgs a piece, you wont be disappointed with the strength gains. I have never ran turinabol so I cant comment on this. I was about to order it, then ORD came through and messed that up. Also, I only had slighly elevated liver enzymes and I had my liver checked while on cycle, so if I would have checked it 4 weeks after stopping it, then it would have returned to the normal range. You have to worry more about your lipids (LDL, HDL) so I recommend running 7-10 grams of fish oil ED.

lowdose22

Awards
woohoo, something about avanar!!!!!!!!anyone be able to check out my blog on avanar and see what you think>?

becominghulk

becominghulk

Awards
thanks a lot for your comments

I'll check everything before starting, and also, the anavar is yet to come to my hands.

Then I'll probably run anavar at 50mg/day for 6 weeks along with Havoc at 20mg for the same 6 weeks.

On top of it all, I'll probably do some testosterone to keep everything working and get the best of the cycle.

Test e at 500mgs EW as you said, seems to be a very good choice.

I know I'm just repeating everything, but, I'm just confirming those ideas right here =P

I think will wait a few days before starting the cycle so don't expect anything so soon. But I'll update this, when things start moving.

thanks again