Test prop from synovex

skazzel

Awards
I used Dazed's synokit, which is really just a vial of "magic" liquid. Dazed has told me that he now has more of the stuff needed to complete the conversion process for sale (I don't think it is up on his website yet though).

I did the conversion as described on dazed's site, with one exception - on Dazed's suggestion, I used a dust mask for the final rinsing step. This sped up the rinsing quite a bit. When doing the rinsing I would set the dustmask over a glass, then use a large 50ml syringe to squirt water all over the powder, then let it dry for about an hour and repeat.

After the conversion there remained ~10g of test prop crystals. The test prop was put into a glass cylinder and 3ml of Benzyl Alcohol and 7ml of Benzyl Benzoate were added. I then warmed this mixture up slightly in a warm water bath and swirled it around to make sure it was mixed thoroughly. I then added ~80ml sesame oil and repeated the mixing. After letting the mixture sit for a bit, I sterile filtered it through a .45um whatman filter. The result:

Attachments

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Looks good Skaz...

What color was the filter after you were done?

SteveDFW

Awards
I did the conversion as described on dazed's site, with one exception - on Dazed's suggestion, I used a dust mask for the final rinsing step. This sped up the rinsing quite a bit. When doing the rinsing I would set the dustmask over a glass, then use a large 50ml syringe to squirt water all over the powder, then let it dry for about an hour and repeat.
I really like the dust mask idea. Coffee filters are so darn slow. Is there any special type you bought?

Attachments

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Now that is some nice looking test. I like the idea of the dust filter mask also...

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
How much did the whole process cost skazzel? Talk to ya

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Now that is the question I wanted to ask.. Curt you are just too quick for me :)

skazzel

Awards
Lifeguard,

The filter was much less dirty looking than say a whatman after filtering fina. The test had been prefiltered with the coffee filter during conversion, so there really wasn't much for the filter to filter out.

The dustmask worked great. I used a standard cheap dustmask. I got five at home depot for a couple bucks. All credit for the dust mask idea goes to dazed though.

Dazed charges $35 for a 5 cart (10g) kit, or $60 for a 10 cart (20g) kit. A friend of mine was also doing a conversion so we bought the 10 cart kit and split it. The cost breakdown:

Synokit: $30
Synovex: 9.90 * 5 = $49.50
Heet: $1 @ walmart
Dustmask: $1 (~$5 for five)
Sterile filter: $7
Sterile Vial: $6

So the cost was about $100 for 10g test prop by the time you factor in shipping and everything.

SteveDFW

Awards
Skazzel,

Just to make sure since I do the TNP version. The dust mask was used to catch the TP and allow the solution to pass through?

I guess I could use the dust mask on my TNP instead of the coffee filters?

BDC, if you see this as well, your thoughts?

Thanks guys

skazzel

Awards
Steve,

Correct. Still use the coffee filter as usual to filter the binders (when the test is in solution with the methanol). But when doing the rinsing step, a dust mask will make the rinsing go much faster.

skazzel

Awards
Steve,

Are you doing your TNP transdermally, or poking? If you are poking, how is the soreness? I would say the t-prop is about twice as painful as fina @ 75mg/ml. Somewhat bothersome, but definately bareable.

skazzel

Awards
Steve,

How long have you been on / what are your results?

SteveDFW

Awards
Did a 2 week cycle of tren only at 200mg a day with the ester intact and gained 9 good lean pounds.

I dieted down for 5 weeks backed to my original weight but at a lower body fat.

I am now in week 3 of a tren ester removed/TNP stack at 250mg of each a day. The first 2 weeks I gained good lean 11 lbs ( I am taking 20mg nolva each day to diminish any bloat from the TNP). After this week I am out of Tren so I must make a change as I posted before.

I have begun to reduce calories and plan to do another 3 weeks of something (i.e. 4AD, 1 test, nordiol, TNP) to get cut for Jamaica in December. I will have femura for any bloating and nolva on hand if needed for gyno. I will have 18 days to recover before leaving.

Matt T

Awards
this synovex (sorry for my ignorance) but what is it and would someone mind putting in a link to dazed's website, my internet search produced only like a million hits.

SteveDFW: you said you are doing 250 mg tren/test transdermally, are you using a recipe similar to the homebrew? also is that 250 mg each, or 250 total (125 mg tren/125 mg test)

SteveDFW

Awards
SteveDFW: you said you are doing 250 mg tren/test transdermally, are you using a recipe similar to the homebrew? also is that 250 mg each, or 250 total (125 mg tren/125 mg test)
My present recipe is:
50% Iso
10%DMSO
10% PG
10% Glyc
10% OA
5% OS
5% d-lim
@ 50mg/ml

Also, it is 250mg EACH.

skazzel

Awards
this synovex (sorry for my ignorance) but what is it and would someone mind putting in a link to dazed's website, my internet search produced only like a million hits.
Synovex is a hormone pellet similar to finaplix, only it contains test prop and estradiol (estrogen). Dazed sells vials of chemical that salt the estradiol (make it water soluble) allowing you to isolate the test prop. I will PM you his website, as I am not sure what the policy is on "source posting" on this board.

Also, BDC has posted info on a method to get TNE (test no ester) from synovex without a kit.

Matt T

Awards

Also, BDC has posted info on a method to get TNE (test no ester) from synovex without a kit.
so the test w/ no ester, would that be the same as test suspension or still test prop. i'm thinking it is test suspension, since the propionate is the ester, am i right?

Attachments

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

so the test w/ no ester, would that be the same as test suspension or still test prop. i'm thinking it is test suspension, since the propionate is the ester, am i right?

Yes

Carnivore

Awards
check this out

This site has quite a few extensive threads and recipes about Finaplix and synovexh and removing the estradiol benzoate and converting it into an injectable but they are not into anyhting transdermal but like I believe it was said previously the test you get from the synovex will be an ED shot but there are some thing and oils you can buy to make them eod. anyways here is the site it is www.freakymuscle.com check it out. Hope this helps

Brock Landers

Awards
would it be safe to say that the "magic solution" that dazed includes in his kit is saturated sodium hydroxide?

U of R Man

Awards
Originally posted by Brock Landers
would it be safe to say that the "magic solution" that dazed includes in his kit is saturated sodium hydroxide?

I was wondering this myself...anyone have any input on this?

BrKonman

Awards
I wouldn't be so sure, since wouldn't that simply turn it into a similar process to doing TNE? And for that he says not to use his kit, even posted the non-kit process for that on mindandmuscle.net

Of course I could be way off base here, never done the process myself... but that's my guess.

skazzel

Awards
I have no idea wtf is in dazed's solution, and afaik nobody else does either. That's why he can sell a couple ml of it for $35.

FWIW, it didn't look like one substance. There was a sort of cloudy precipitate on the bottom of the vial (it wasn't actually settled out - more like clear liquid on top with some cloudy liquid on the bottom.)

I can only recommend buying the kit from dazed - it is well worth it. He is a good bro and will go out of his way to help you out.

$100 for 10g of tprop is a pretty sweet deal.

BigBenn

Awards
bump

Just wondering where yall got your syno carts from. Just looking for someone thats cheap and doesn't report to the FDA (or whomever is in charge of that crap)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Manteca

Awards
gotta add a couple of tips, make sure to remove all the water, I mean once you think it is dry bake it again, it will be a huge pain in the ass later for you. Also make sure to wash the test powder (w/ distilled water) many many times as removing any excess estradiol will be difficult since it is such a fine fine powder will pass through most filters. If you do those 2 steps very thoroughly you will be very happy.

SteveDFW

Awards
Also make sure to wash the test powder (w/ distilled water) many many times as removing any excess estradiol will be difficult since it is such a fine fine powder will pass through most filters. If you do those 2 steps very thoroughly you will be very happy.
I have done it with using just regular tap water. How does distilled water differ in the end product?

skazzel

Awards

I have done it with using just regular tap water. How does distilled water differ in the end product?
Your tap water will inevitably have impurities in it that you may not wish to inject. The distilled water will be a lot closer to pure H2O.

skazzel

Awards
gotta add a couple of tips, make sure to remove all the water
Definately dry the powder thoroughly. If you don't, you will end up with some mutant tprop suspension, which is definately going to make you sore.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Your tap water will inevitably have impurities in it that you may not wish to inject. The distilled water will be a lot closer to pure H2O.
Bump that. The tap water that comes out of my faucet is terrible. There are so many contaminants in drinking water, mainly chlorine.

SHOT

Awards
I'll never try to make test prop from this ****....prop is already so cheap byt the time you buy everything you would need to make it and then all the time into it you can buy QV prop for that price and get better gains..

i tryed this prop before...i friend once made it...i truely believe it was the worest **** i ever injected...and i know it was a error on his part cause he alaos makes the best tren i ever used before

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Brock Landers
No...saturated sodium hydroxide would saponify (remove) the esters and give TNE and ENE [salt].

Now, Dazed sent me a kit free of charge with the agreement that I would run the coversion on  minumum of 3 batches and also analyze the product to determine estradiol removal.  I have not seen him post the results from my analysis so I don't want to step on his toes...but the numbers are EXCELLENT and of high yield.  I'll email Dazed an invitation to the board and also verify he received my numbers...

I generally don't endorse kits or their providers but Dazed has a truly effective product that gives GREAT separation and purity.  I would highly recommend anyone to Dazed for their needs :)

Chemo

skazzel

Awards
BDC,

That is great to hear! FWIW, I have had good results with my converted tprop (running it @ 100mg EOD + 112mg tren EOD). Definately keeping the libido up with the tren. Tho, if I had the hookups I'm sure Shot has, I probably wouldn't waste time converting either!

dazed

Awards
Hi all, just got the email from BDC and decided to check out the board. Glad to hear the results are good the analysis and for the real world users.
I hope people pick up the use of a dust mask for the rinsing, it will definately save you a lot of time. I am slow at updating the website, so spread the word!
I'll be coming around this board when I get a chance to learn and hopefully help out when I can.

Manteca

Awards
Hi all, just got the email from BDC and decided to check out the board. Glad to hear the results are good the analysis and for the real world users.
I hope people pick up the use of a dust mask for the rinsing, it will definately save you a lot of time. I am slow at updating the website, so spread the word!
I'll be coming around this board when I get a chance to learn and hopefully help out when I can.
here is a question that has been bothering me, I'm sure you have a good answer but why would your kit be superior to simple recrystallization, especially considering the cost difference, 0 compared to 35-60 bucks. Thanks.

skazzel

Awards

here is a question that has been bothering me, I'm sure you have a good answer but why would your kit be superior to simple recrystallization, especially considering the cost difference, 0 compared to 35-60 bucks. Thanks.
Using dazed's kit, you will get a much better yield, with *no* estrogen in less time than it would take you to do a good recrystallization. The cost is $3-$3.50 / gram depending on if you get the 10 or 20g kit.

dazed

Awards
There are a couple of reasons to use the kit. First, the recrystallization method is a more of a theory, than a procedure. It is based on several assumptions, one of which is that the solubility of EB is the same as that of TP, which it is not. If you had an equal amount of EB and TP in a methanol solution, and added water, the EB would crystallize first. So no one knows at what point the EB crystallizes. It could crystallize before the TP even at 1/10 the amount, as I said, no one knows for sure. Also, at the time of writing that, I had not looked into melting point info too much, and I now believe it is nearly impossible for someone to get an accurate enough readings without using a melting point apparatus with crystals packed into glass capillary tubes, using a calibrated thermometer. With the kit, the estrogen is gone for sure.

Also, the max yield, if you still wanted to risk it, would be no more than 50-60% for me personally. at that point the amount of EB is getting close to the amount of TP and I don't know why anyone would want to risk getting E in your product. I haven't seen what BDC got for results with his tests, but I tell people a 90% yield is guaranteed, but that most get 95% or better.

Finally there is the time factor. The recrystallization is very time consuming if done as written. The kit can be done in an evening (except for drying). The kit is simpler, safer and more effective compared to the recrystallization.

It took a lot of time and research to develop the kit. I have been looking for a way to get TP from synovex, and that is what lead to the writing of that article. From all my research, I have several methods that work or may work, but the kit is by far the easiest and best way for most to do it.

dazed

Awards
Oh yeah, BDC...send me the results again, I never got them!!

skazzel

Awards
Dazed,

When you get the results from BDC, can you or BDC post some numbers here?

samboy

Awards
Couldn't you just use digitonin to remove the EB and leave the TP intact? Since EB has its benzene ring inserted on the foremost ring instead of the 17-hydroxyl position, this would still be precipitated by digitonin correct. this would leave the TP intact as it has an ester in the 17 position? It costs a lot (cheapest I have seen is $50 for 250mg), but it is very specific in that respect and would guarantee a terrific yield.

soooslick

Awards
old thread man but interesting... too bad cattle pellets are mad loot and test prop already made without the hassles is like a buck a gram from china sooo ya "f" that idea!

soooslick

Awards
not your idea haha-- the idea of converting pellots lol! mad cool idea though!

sjenkins4

sjenkins4

Awards
After you filter out the binders in methanol you can dry the solution leaving prop n estro powder/crystals now just add enough ethanol (190proof everclear) to dissolve the prop caymen chem list the soluibility of TP around 750mg/ml and estro benz as 2.5mg/ml I know this thread is way old but informatin evolves lol