Test prop from synovex

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Test prop from synovex


    I used Dazed's synokit, which is really just a vial of "magic" liquid. Dazed has told me that he now has more of the stuff needed to complete the conversion process for sale (I don't think it is up on his website yet though).

    I did the conversion as described on dazed's site, with one exception - on Dazed's suggestion, I used a dust mask for the final rinsing step. This sped up the rinsing quite a bit. When doing the rinsing I would set the dustmask over a glass, then use a large 50ml syringe to squirt water all over the powder, then let it dry for about an hour and repeat.

    After the conversion there remained ~10g of test prop crystals. The test prop was put into a glass cylinder and 3ml of Benzyl Alcohol and 7ml of Benzyl Benzoate were added. I then warmed this mixture up slightly in a warm water bath and swirled it around to make sure it was mixed thoroughly. I then added ~80ml sesame oil and repeated the mixing. After letting the mixture sit for a bit, I sterile filtered it through a .45um whatman filter. The result:
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Looks good Skaz...

    What color was the filter after you were done?
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
    •   
       


  3. Originally posted by skazzel
    I did the conversion as described on dazed's site, with one exception - on Dazed's suggestion, I used a dust mask for the final rinsing step. This sped up the rinsing quite a bit. When doing the rinsing I would set the dustmask over a glass, then use a large 50ml syringe to squirt water all over the powder, then let it dry for about an hour and repeat.
    I really like the dust mask idea. Coffee filters are so darn slow. Is there any special type you bought?

  4. Now that is some nice looking test. I like the idea of the dust filter mask also...

  5. How much did the whole process cost skazzel? Talk to ya
    •   
       


  6. Now that is the question I wanted to ask.. Curt you are just too quick for me

  7. Lifeguard,

    The filter was much less dirty looking than say a whatman after filtering fina. The test had been prefiltered with the coffee filter during conversion, so there really wasn't much for the filter to filter out.

    The dustmask worked great. I used a standard cheap dustmask. I got five at home depot for a couple bucks. All credit for the dust mask idea goes to dazed though.

    Dazed charges $35 for a 5 cart (10g) kit, or $60 for a 10 cart (20g) kit. A friend of mine was also doing a conversion so we bought the 10 cart kit and split it. The cost breakdown:

    Synokit: $30
    Synovex: 9.90 * 5 = $49.50
    Heet: $1 @ walmart
    Dustmask: $1 (~$5 for five)
    Sterile filter: $7
    Sterile Vial: $6

    So the cost was about $100 for 10g test prop by the time you factor in shipping and everything.

  8. Skazzel,

    Just to make sure since I do the TNP version. The dust mask was used to catch the TP and allow the solution to pass through?

    I guess I could use the dust mask on my TNP instead of the coffee filters?

    BDC, if you see this as well, your thoughts?

    Thanks guys

  9. Steve,

    Correct. Still use the coffee filter as usual to filter the binders (when the test is in solution with the methanol). But when doing the rinsing step, a dust mask will make the rinsing go much faster.

  10. Steve,

    Are you doing your TNP transdermally, or poking? If you are poking, how is the soreness? I would say the t-prop is about twice as painful as fina @ 75mg/ml. Somewhat bothersome, but definately bareable.

  11. TNP and Tren transdermally.

  12. Steve,

    How long have you been on / what are your results?

  13. Did a 2 week cycle of tren only at 200mg a day with the ester intact and gained 9 good lean pounds.

    I dieted down for 5 weeks backed to my original weight but at a lower body fat.

    I am now in week 3 of a tren ester removed/TNP stack at 250mg of each a day. The first 2 weeks I gained good lean 11 lbs ( I am taking 20mg nolva each day to diminish any bloat from the TNP). After this week I am out of Tren so I must make a change as I posted before.

    I have begun to reduce calories and plan to do another 3 weeks of something (i.e. 4AD, 1 test, nordiol, TNP) to get cut for Jamaica in December. I will have femura for any bloating and nolva on hand if needed for gyno. I will have 18 days to recover before leaving.

  14. this synovex (sorry for my ignorance) but what is it and would someone mind putting in a link to dazed's website, my internet search produced only like a million hits.

    SteveDFW: you said you are doing 250 mg tren/test transdermally, are you using a recipe similar to the homebrew? also is that 250 mg each, or 250 total (125 mg tren/125 mg test)

  15. Originally posted by Matt T
    SteveDFW: you said you are doing 250 mg tren/test transdermally, are you using a recipe similar to the homebrew? also is that 250 mg each, or 250 total (125 mg tren/125 mg test)
    My present recipe is:
    50% Iso
    10%DMSO
    10% PG
    10% Glyc
    10% OA
    5% OS
    5% d-lim
    @ 50mg/ml

    Also, it is 250mg EACH.

  16. Originally posted by Matt T
    this synovex (sorry for my ignorance) but what is it and would someone mind putting in a link to dazed's website, my internet search produced only like a million hits.
    Synovex is a hormone pellet similar to finaplix, only it contains test prop and estradiol (estrogen). Dazed sells vials of chemical that salt the estradiol (make it water soluble) allowing you to isolate the test prop. I will PM you his website, as I am not sure what the policy is on "source posting" on this board.

    Also, BDC has posted info on a method to get TNE (test no ester) from synovex without a kit.

  17. Originally posted by skazzel




    Also, BDC has posted info on a method to get TNE (test no ester) from synovex without a kit.
    so the test w/ no ester, would that be the same as test suspension or still test prop. i'm thinking it is test suspension, since the propionate is the ester, am i right?

  18. Originally posted by Matt T


    so the test w/ no ester, would that be the same as test suspension or still test prop. i'm thinking it is test suspension, since the propionate is the ester, am i right?

    Yes
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
  19. check this out


    This site has quite a few extensive threads and recipes about Finaplix and synovexh and removing the estradiol benzoate and converting it into an injectable but they are not into anyhting transdermal but like I believe it was said previously the test you get from the synovex will be an ED shot but there are some thing and oils you can buy to make them eod. anyways here is the site it is www.freakymuscle.com check it out. Hope this helps

  20. would it be safe to say that the "magic solution" that dazed includes in his kit is saturated sodium hydroxide?

  21. Originally posted by Brock Landers
    would it be safe to say that the "magic solution" that dazed includes in his kit is saturated sodium hydroxide?
     

    I was wondering this myself...anyone have any input on this?

  22. I wouldn't be so sure, since wouldn't that simply turn it into a similar process to doing TNE? And for that he says not to use his kit, even posted the non-kit process for that on mindandmuscle.net

    Of course I could be way off base here, never done the process myself... but that's my guess.

  23. Originally posted by Brock Landers
    would it be safe to say that the "magic solution" that dazed includes in his kit is saturated sodium hydroxide?
    definatley not

  24. I have no idea wtf is in dazed's solution, and afaik nobody else does either. That's why he can sell a couple ml of it for $35.

    FWIW, it didn't look like one substance. There was a sort of cloudy precipitate on the bottom of the vial (it wasn't actually settled out - more like clear liquid on top with some cloudy liquid on the bottom.)

    I can only recommend buying the kit from dazed - it is well worth it. He is a good bro and will go out of his way to help you out.

    $100 for 10g of tprop is a pretty sweet deal.

  25. bump

    Just wondering where yall got your syno carts from. Just looking for someone thats cheap and doesn't report to the FDA (or whomever is in charge of that crap)

  26. Originally posted by skazzel
    $100 for 10g of tprop is a pretty sweet deal.
    BUMP that!

  27. BigBenn,

    Check your pm's.

  28. gotta add a couple of tips, make sure to remove all the water, I mean once you think it is dry bake it again, it will be a huge pain in the ass later for you. Also make sure to wash the test powder (w/ distilled water) many many times as removing any excess estradiol will be difficult since it is such a fine fine powder will pass through most filters. If you do those 2 steps very thoroughly you will be very happy.

  29. Originally posted by Manteca
    Also make sure to wash the test powder (w/ distilled water) many many times as removing any excess estradiol will be difficult since it is such a fine fine powder will pass through most filters. If you do those 2 steps very thoroughly you will be very happy.
    I have done it with using just regular tap water. How does distilled water differ in the end product?

  30. Originally posted by SteveDFW


    I have done it with using just regular tap water. How does distilled water differ in the end product?
    Your tap water will inevitably have impurities in it that you may not wish to inject. The distilled water will be a lot closer to pure H2O.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. test prop from synovex kits???
    By apox77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 04:11 PM
  2. ATD on Cycle while using Prop from Synovex
    By Irish Cannon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 08:26 PM
  3. Converting Synovex to 200mg/ml of test prop
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 04:12 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 10:52 PM
  5. Box of synovex conversion to test prop
    By scarfacebling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 11:49 AM
Log in
Log in