I used Dazed's synokit, which is really just a vial of "magic" liquid. Dazed has told me that he now has more of the stuff needed to complete the conversion process for sale (I don't think it is up on his website yet though).
I did the conversion as described on dazed's site, with one exception - on Dazed's suggestion, I used a dust mask for the final rinsing step. This sped up the rinsing quite a bit. When doing the rinsing I would set the dustmask over a glass, then use a large 50ml syringe to squirt water all over the powder, then let it dry for about an hour and repeat.
After the conversion there remained ~10g of test prop crystals. The test prop was put into a glass cylinder and 3ml of Benzyl Alcohol and 7ml of Benzyl Benzoate were added. I then warmed this mixture up slightly in a warm water bath and swirled it around to make sure it was mixed thoroughly. I then added ~80ml sesame oil and repeated the mixing. After letting the mixture sit for a bit, I sterile filtered it through a .45um whatman filter. The result: