fina/4-ad tgel trans

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I don't feel like making my inj. kit just yet. I have some time before I do this cycle anyways. I was thinking of taking 4g fina/6g 4-AD (2 bottles) in TGEL with DMSO and using that when I am not able to bring pins/syr on trips. I was thinking about running the fina/4ad for about 6-8 weeks and continue running the 4-ad for an extra two weeks (don't want to go limp over summer) and then doing my pct. I am worried about bloat from the 4-ad because I am looking for the leanest types of gains possible (I am currently cutting down to around 200 looking to get down to 11-12% bf) then I am going to do this cycle and hope to put on some good solid mass. I have heard of bros getting good results with this so let me know your opinions on it.
Just some questions:1. is 4-Ad enough to stop the massive shut-down that fina causes? (even in high doses)
2. Will 4-AD cause me to retain alot of water therefore making my face look chubby?
3. I have a bit of a temper, will fina make me a total asshole?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
1. - yes
2. - thats really specific to the person and the dose.
3. - asshole off = asshole on

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good points goldy. I'll expand a bit because.... I have nothing better to do right now! :D

With Fina:4AD, I was reccomended a ratio of 1:3 at the minimum, 1:4 preferably.

You can control the fat gain by watching your diet while on... and bloat can be taken care of with careful use of an anti-e while on.

You also mentioned that you have a temper... so I would definitely be conservative with how much fina you use. I'm a very "chill" laid-back person, almost zero temper pretty much, and I felt a bit more of the "if he steps up, I'm ganna beat his ass" feeling, even on 32mg/ED (a relatively low dose) but I didn't see an increase in how much I would instigate things. BUT, I've noticed that even now that I'm not on, I've got that "I'm ganna beat his ass if he steps up" attitude... so maybe that has other origins... sorry for rambling, if that is unclear, just PM me.

Also... to do this right, you need to remove the acetate ester from the tren for the best absorption, I'd get two carts, plan on loosing some, and throw 2g of tren base and 8g of 4AD into the T-gel (if it holds 10, otherwise 3g and 12g), and use that for a month.

ManBeast

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fina is not a good substance for someone that is already a asshole when they aren't on anything.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Just to add to manbeasts post - i would definitely run the 4AD for 2 weeks past the Tren for recovery. I would also do 6 weeks Tren and 8 weeks 4AD(i feel as if at week 4 you really start to get a kick w/ the Tren so why stop then). Also something to ponder since tren is great for strength why not run M5AA for the last 2 weeks after you stop fina to dry you out and harden you while also continuing something great for strength.

westniles

Awards
Just some questions:1. is 4-Ad enough to stop the massive shut-down that fina causes? (even in high doses)
You cannot stop yourself from getting shutdown. You will be "shutdown" very quickly from the fina. It is very surpressive. The only thing that would keep your nuts swinging would be some HCG. The 4-AD will help with the sex drive if used in a high enough dose I presume.

orvise

Awards
when they say you will smell like garlic when you do trans fina
are they talking about the dmso smell
tgel and fina wouldnt stink?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not, I am saying Iwouldn't take it myself for that reason:) However if you have a temper problem, fina/tren is not advized.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think I can control myself, but like if you have a bad temper normally like how could it get worse? Do you really become moody on this ****? I have been told you feel great on it atleast when it's stacked with a test-like substance. Could I also run t3 with this cycle? Would that be a viable option? I would certainly like to accelerate some of the bf% loss.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You feel great due to the test, fina has more of a god-complex type thing, and that's what makes you have the shorter temper, yer like "i'm so much better than this person, why do i have to put up with any kind of **** from them" (at least that's how I was). Yes, you can run t3 with this cycle. I've had good results from prop/tren/t3.

ManBeast

hudsong

Awards
if your truely a asshole go seek some anger management and take saint john's wart. Some jackass dinged my new car infront of my and I was on fina. because of the SJW I did not kill him. The stuff really works! :cool:

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure the people you beat down, on cycle, deserve it :p

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to mix in some 4-OH, since that has some anti-e properties into the mix, that way I don't have to take other anti-e during the cycle? Fina:4AD:4-OH 2g:6g:2g. How much are we talking about per day, 4ml of TGel twice a day?

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I have inj fina for my cow 4g kit. If I was to have to go somewhere mid-cycle would it be viable to switch from the test/fina pin cushioning to t-gel 4ad/fina. (i am not bringing pins on the plane)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
You could switch, your test levels would take a hit and you may get some mood swings from the change in hormone levels but you would probably still be able to gain.

MTNMEDIC

I just finished a three week cycle of m1t/4ad/finaplix, I went ahead and filtered mine (fina) with my kit before I added it to my t-gel. I got big quick! 157.8 to 164.2 not bad with hard work in the gym and lots of good food. No shuting down anything here! I was so horny it was scary! lol Watch bullriding sometime and check out how big,swole and mean those things are....thats how I felt, man it was a lotta fun! It took bout four days till it kicked in.... so pumped it was hard finishing sets,face all flushed, body all hard and swole, ass kicking work outs breaking personal records!did I mention horny?lol The only down side for me really was the sheet soaking night sweats from the fina, so be prepared.