Adex during Test E Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Adex during Test E Cycle

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Adex during Test E Cycle

Hey guys, how would you dose adex during cycle? I have seen so many mixed results (i.e. .5mgs/day or 1mg E3D or .5mgs/EOD or 1mg/day and etc.). I can't make a clear distinction on what is best. What do you guys think?

2. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.

.5 every other day is pretty standard in most situations. Only run it if u need it
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback. All other suggestions are VERY welcome. Does everyone agree with the .5 EOD (not saying that pumpdogg is wrong! )?

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    .5 every other day is pretty standard in most situations. Only run it if u need it
    •   

4. Elite Member

sounds pretty standard. just up the dose accordingly if needed
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Only run it if you have to as AIs are not particularly kind on the body and actually reduce IGF and hard on lipids. Aromasin is the AI to use if you are going to use one.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Only run it if you have to as AIs are not particularly kind on the body and actually reduce IGF and hard on lipids. Aromasin is the AI to use if you are going to use one.
    Thanks guys. I was doing research and it was strongly recommended by most to take Adex during cycle. And how would you guys up the dose if signs of gyno started appearing during cycle? Also I can only choose from adex and letro so I have to go with the adex . But it's alot better than nothing .
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

i agree with the others....

use it only if you need to, i am gyno prone so i start from day one...you can do either .25mgs ed or .5mgs eod thats up to you

i only up the dose if i continue getting symptoms..
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lextronics View Post
    i agree with the others....

use it only if you need to, i am gyno prone so i start from day one...you can do either .25mgs ed or .5mgs eod thats up to you

i only up the dose if i continue getting symptoms..
    I am not exactly sure how gyno prone I am as of yet, but many recommend running it this way as a kind of mild "insurance" to prevent gyno on cycle. Would it be a good idea to run it at .25mgs ed as a preventitive measure toward gyno? Because if gyno does start to become a problem on cycle it would be much better to be safe then sorry?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you don't have to take another drug to fix the problems of the first drug I would. You know what I mean? AIs are not that healthy in long term use for lipids, IGF levels, joint estrogen.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    Thanks guys. I was doing research and it was strongly recommended by most to take Adex during cycle. And how would you guys up the dose if signs of gyno started appearing during cycle? Also I can only choose from adex and letro so I have to go with the adex . But it's alot better than nothing .
    no, its not better than nothing. It will blow your cholesterol levels and cut your IGF almost in half, as well as do some liver damage.... Nothing doesn't do that.

its also strongly recommended by most to do 500mg/wk too, but thats also unnecessary particularly for first cycle.

I know multiple people who do over 1g a week of test on cycle and don't use an AI.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    If you don't have to take another drug to fix the problems of the first drug I would. You know what I mean? AIs are not that healthy in long term use for lipids, IGF levels, joint estrogen.
    Thanks Easy and Grambo. I know exactly what you mean. I know the sides of this stuff I was just wondering if it would be worth it to prevent gyno. But thanks guys. So in essence stay away from this stuff until pct maybe? And if any gyno starts to appear start to run this with nolva? Or should I maybe do a low dose of Adex like .5mgs E3D or so? Thanks again fellas for the help.
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

truthfully the nolva on cycle is probably a better idea if you start to get issues. or the letro at that point. at 6'0 + 180 and only 23, odds are that you are under 10% bf and so haver little aromatase enzyme anyhow and dont have to worry.

how much test are you running?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

pretty good advice thus far.........

but the bold is the most important......

estrogen is good for strength and the joints...........the trick is finding the sweet spot....
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    truthfully the nolva on cycle is probably a better idea if you start to get issues. or the letro at that point. at 6'0 + 180 and only 23, odds are that you are under 10% bf and so haver little aromatase enzyme anyhow and dont have to worry.

how much test are you running?
    It says test e on the title but I'm actually going with test c (it's cheaper) and running it at 500mgs/week for 10 weeks with a 4-5 week dbol jumpstart at 25-30mgs/day. I'm using hcg also weeks 3-10 at 250iu every 4 days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 02:23 AM
  2. Help w/ test base cycle (Proviron and/or Adex)
    By ThisGuy2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 04:32 PM
  3. Test E, and Adex cycle, with a question
    By Boomer3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:31 PM
  4. Opinions on adex during Low test cruise dosage
    By Richard Gears in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 04:53 PM
  5. Dostinex &/or Adex for tren/test cycle