VIRGIN!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

VIRGIN!!!!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

VIRGIN!!!!!!

K guys, Im 20 been trainining harcore since 18 have not missed a meal in 3 years. So now thats out of the way I think youll see Im not a newbie to training.
    Anyways, was thinking of just 250mg of test e for around 8 weeks. I get nervous about this stuff and want to start really low because I have to admit Im a ***** when it comes to this haha. With this low of a dose do I need to even run a PCT? I probly won't need anything to keep water off at this ***** dose lol. What kind of gains can I get from this? And Im low on money right now so yeah....

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

What kind of gains can you expect from that dose? Probably something comparable to creatine...

250mg/week is the highest end of HRT dosing, it's enough to displace your natural test which is very high at your under-aged 20. But it's not enough to do a whole lot beyond that.

if you want to be smart about the cycle, looking for a way to avoid PCT isn't the way to do this. Run the cycle at the right dose, but also run the support supps... Run a full PCT. Do it right. IMO if you try 250mg/week just because you want to skate by with no supports and no PCT, you're not going to be happy with the results.

I also think even a dose that low requires a PCT
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

x2. Don't turn to AAS just because it seems like everybody else is; focus on diet and training and you've still got plenty of natural potential.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

yeah your right. MAbe I should try 750 mg instead, because I have a good base at this point. Think that will be better I have heard good things from test only cycles.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I started when i was 20 and if i could go back i would have waited a few years. no need to potentially limit your natural gains for the rest of your life.

that being said, no need to run a cycle that low and you will need a PCT anyway. just take 500mg of test for 10 weeks or something, and do some research on here for a few months first. research is free and can really increase the effectiveness of your cycle
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

doing a cycle right is expensive.

if you are broke, it may be a sign, it's not time yet.

all natural is whey cheaper.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

if your only 20...you should wait....test is naturally high in your body...take advantage of it, before you try to supplement it.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    I started when i was 20 and if i could go back i would have waited a few years. no need to potentially limit your natural gains for the rest of your life.

that being said, no need to run a cycle that low and you will need a PCT anyway. just take 500mg of test for 10 weeks or something, and do some research on here for a few months first. research is free and can really increase the effectiveness of your cycle
    if you slip up and go too early and limit gains... guess u gotta run a lot more cycles to make up

but on a serious note, id go with 500mg/wk or nothing. really, id go with a PH first at 20, because i dont think u understand how hard its gona be to restart ur body if its been shut down for 3 months (avg cycle). pct is not the same. your going to have no balls and then just screw urself over and lose all ur gains. speaking from personal exp...used test e at 19 whaaaaaa
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

im on dbol now...... love it
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

u need money to run test, not because test is expensive but because u gotta run a lot of stuff along with test.

i suggest before u go on it realize that ur going to suppress urself for a long time, ur going to shut down and u are going to get testicular atrophe (since i havent seen any mention of other things ur going to run on cycle). PCT is not optional with really anything i dont know why u asked that question.

If u really are going to run this u need to research adex,letro,HCG,halflives on all the chemicals, ester lengths, how test works in the body and what it effects, aromatization, cortisol blockers, Nolva, Clomid, proper ways to IM inject including sterilization methods, places to IM inject, Subq injections (assuming u would run HCG), what to do in the case of an abcess, what OTC or RX drugs u can run in the event of an infection, And lasty i would suggest if u dont have health insurance u should get that before u run anything in the event something happens and u dont know what to do, i doubt any endocrinologist is going to be affordable out of pocket. Also go get a pre-cycle blood panel too see ur complete metabolic panel along with all testosterone and estrogen tests, so u have a baseline for comparison.

Once all those are done u should then outline a cycle and put it up and people who have run something similar or know about what ur going to run will make a comment or critique.

Similar Forum Threads

1. anabolic virgin
    By suresha in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 12:09 AM
  2. Virgin Coconut Oil
    By BurghHardcore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 07:26 PM
  3. Help a virgin lose it
    By mattikus in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49