test enanthate/equipoise 12 week cycle

wright93

Awards
I'm new to this forum but I'm gonna do my best to give as much information over as possible as I've noticed a lot of guys get angry with silly questions with no background information - here it goes..
Im 5'7, 172lbs (not high i know but it's due to my height). been bodybuilding for a couple of years now. My diet is clean, high protein and quality carbs throughout the day, everyday. Im about to start a cycle as follows
week 1-12 500mg test enanthate per week
week 1-12 400mg equipoise per week
week 1-4 25mg/per day Dianabol
week 9-12 50mg/per day Anavar

The reason I am including orals in the cycle is because from my understanding the Dianabol produces results quicker than test, therefore using the orals as a boost into the cycle. My first question is whether to bother with the orals?

Now my following question is about anti estrogen's etc, I plan to do Nolvadex at 20 mg per day, and clomid at 50 mg per day 2 weeks after my last shot for PCT. I am looking for lean gains, obviously I'd like to keep as much of my gains as possible and at the same time keep water retention at the lowest and my b/f percentage to stay the same. Is the PCT good enough? do i need to run any anti estrogens or anything along side the cycle?

Thanks

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
u do not really need anavr plus ur running it for too short.

pct
nolva 40 40 30 20
clomid 100 100 50 50
pct assist wk1-4
HDX2 wk 3456
and maybe some powerful starting week2

lextronics

Awards
you got alot of compounds for your first cycle...i was around that weight and height my first cycle, i probably should have gained afew more naturally, but its all good....

also how old are you? that can help out as well...

there is no need for any of those orals...i did test and eq my first cycle and got great results...loose the d-ball and anavar, learn how your body reacts to the gear first and you can adjust everything as needed on your second cycle(if you decide to go that route)

i would dose the nolva and clomid as follows:

clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

as for water retention or if gyno symptoms come up, you can keep arimidex(liquidex) on hand...if you feel any symptoms of gyno coming or your getting alot of water retention you can run a-dex at .25mgs a day...

p.m. me if you need any other help..

you got to stop the eq a week before the test, eq will take 3 weeks to get out of your system and test takes 2 weeks...so end eq 1 week before test and start pct 14 days after last test shot...

Swaggerstick

Swaggerstick

Awards
Would Aavar not help with his potential sides?

wright93

Awards
could you explain the following in a bit more detail please..

HDX2 wk 3456

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
run your var weeks 10-14 and start PCT on week 15

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
run your var weeks 10-14 and start PCT on week 15
word. or just drop the anavar. plus no need to run the nolva constantly, nolva is kind of hard on the body and no need to add more stuff. keep it and if you notice gyno then start taking it, otherwise i'd say don't worry about it.

Softballer13

Awards
How about me? I'm 6'4, 240.

Would you recommend
400 mg test e 1-16 weeks
600mg eq 1-15 weeks

Tamoxifen Citrate 40/40/20/20 starting week 18

Is this good enough or what should I add?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
could you explain the following in a bit more detail please..

HDX2 wk 3456
hyperdrol is a AI = for estro rebound once ur off nolva.
powerfull = help raise test and dose magic for GH and sleep/ pump and incase u have prolactin issues

Softballer13

Awards
Thread hijack but looks good. I like that cycle. You could get away with lower EQ if this is your first cycle even though it is mild and everyone runs it at crazy dosages. This is nice and simple good job.....if you can get HCG to run on cycle I would, recovery is night and day for me at least.
My fault. I know better than that. Apologies to the original poster. Thanks for the input though.

wright93

Awards
'hyperdrol is a AI = for estro rebound once ur off nolva.
powerfull = help raise test and dose magic for GH and sleep/ pump and incase u have prolactin issues '

hyperdrol (HDX2) is for once your off nolva, but you put in your previous post weeks 3456? Do I use the hyperdrol once i've finished PCT? Also with this 'powerfull' product, you got a company name that does it or something as im trying to research it? when during or after cycle is the powerfull to be taken?

Does anyone think that cycle support supplements are nescasery? So exspensive for what they are!

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Don't you want to run your test higher thatn eq?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

wright93

Awards
ordered my gear online and basically got scammed, luckily only order 4 weeks of the cycle else i would be pretty pissed. now I've got a new reliable source i'm looking at doing the following cycle -

week 1-16 500mg test enanthate per week
week 4-15 400mg equipoise per week
do you think it's possible/benifitual to run the test at 750mg per week?

lextronics

Awards
wright i forgot is this your first cycle?

dude 16 weeks and 750mg of test... there is no need to go past 500mg whoever tells you so has no idea and could give a **** of what happens to you from it...

and keep it to 12 weeks even with the eq...my first cycle was the same thing test and eq for 12 weeks and i got amazing results and i still have my body producing naturl test after....keep it smart, this is YOUR body...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why start the EQ late and run it low? EQ can really use that extra time. I'd start the EQ from week 1 and run it at 600 not 400. As for test is 750 possible, big YES lol, is it beneficial, well if you want to gain more and don't mind maybe having to use a little more AI, then YES.

My opinion :)

wright i forgot is this your first cycle?

dude 16 weeks and 750mg of test... there is no need to go past 500mg whoever tells you so has no idea and could give a **** of what happens to you from it...

and keep it to 12 weeks even with the eq...my first cycle was the same thing test and eq for 12 weeks and i got amazing results and i still have my body producing naturl test after....keep it smart, this is YOUR body...
What horrible tragedy is going to befall him for using 750mg of test instead of 500?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I must really be some kind of freak because I thought 700mg a week sucked in terms of gains and i would not expect to make gains at a rate significantly beyond my natural rate if i went much lower.

And what sides are there from test and EQ? What sides that a little AI won't handle?

There's no "bare minimum" to get good results Grambo, gains scale with dose. 200mg of test a week = no gains, 400mg = miniscule gains, 600mg = some minor gains, 800mg = significant gais, 1000mg = ON CYCLE & gaining. From what i've read about test, gains scale better with dose than just about any other steroid.

So i don't think that 375mg a week is the minimum to get good gains and that doing 750 will just bring more sides. I think 375 a week will serve more to replace your natural test than to really add anything at all, and that at 750 you'll have enough gains to justify all the shutdown. In terms of side effects, you keep estrogen under control and there shouldn't be any.

Maybe my test levels are high, but to me 700mg of test a week was comparable to a natural test boosting supplement. I honestly made better gains on 4 weeks of Jungle Warfare. 375mg a week i feel is too disappointing for me to ever recommend.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i just saw smiley post in another thread and I'm staring to realize that my view on test dosing is very skewed so Grambo i apologize, your recommendation sounds fine. I am just getting very frustrated with myself and testosterone.

Yeah, for a while I thought my test was underdosed, then i gave some of it to my buddy and damn he said he started noticing it on the 2nd day it was so strong. So i think it was dosed fine. Also it made my libido go out of control like 10x more crazy than ever in my life, and my estrogen was way elevated, i got sore nips immediately if i ever missed an AI dose. But, i felt like i was lifting naturally in the gym, and ended up gaining no weight, but i got a little more strength than natural.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey we only know how we react you know. That is very interesting that you noticed very little from the test you were using. It sounds like it was working just fine with how you felt, sans gains.

Really have no answer for you on that one though :sorry: maybe try another place?
I just think i don't respond well to it. I've tried 8 prohormones and I was only able to make gains on 3 of them. Most of the rest would give me some hardness or vascularity but no gains.

Of the 3 that worked on me, only Superdrol worked WELL.

Good news though as for trying another place, look in my signature, it starts on Monday.

OP sorry for derailing the thread... In retrospect, its probably best to stick to lower doses until you find out how YOU respond.

lextronics

Awards
Why start the EQ late and run it low? EQ can really use that extra time. I'd start the EQ from week 1 and run it at 600 not 400. As for test is 750 possible, big YES lol, is it beneficial, well if you want to gain more and don't mind maybe having to use a little more AI, then YES.

My opinion :)

What horrible tragedy is going to befall him for using 750mg of test instead of 500?

dude you gotta give good advice for people going into there first cycle, also half the people here dont even need to cycle weighing like 150 and 6 feet tall, we gotta help these people and show them the right way.

your body can handle what you can handle doesnt mean any joe off the street can...the only reason i signed up here is because i see some of the advice given and some of the sh*t is crazy...

whatever advice i offer is the right advice and the safest for the person and situation....

keepin it real..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know what you mean but in keeping it real i have to answer a question honestly, so if someone asks if 750 test is going to be beneficial, and I know the goal is building muscle, I have to answer yes. People accept the risks of their doses... if it's too high and week 4 they notice too much acne and bloat, they lower the dose, no big deal, there's no obligation to stick through it and subject yourself to sides.

Much rather see people here using a good dose of test than stacking methyls together and asking if novedex XT is a good PCT.

For the sake of the OP i had revised my opinion above stating that the OP should use lower doses at first and see what works best for him :). So I am really not all that at-odds with you...

lonewolf12x

Awards
i just did my first cycle of 500mg of test e for 12 weeks and was not impressed. im 6ft 230 been bodybuilding for 8 years. 24 years old. 14% bodyfat. 5000 cals a day. 300g protein 300 carbs. ive done just about every ph oral legal cycle before i did this cycle. i think that is why the 500mg a week was pretty weak. it all depends on where you are at in bodybuilding. i took my body to the legal limit to 220lbs. if you have alot of supplement experience the higher doses might be nessesary to get results. next cycle im going 750 test e wk 1-16. 600 eq wk 1-15. test p 100mg eod wk 1-4 and 16-20. trs by primordial and nolva 20,20,10,10 for pct. adex .25 eod wk 1-20

lonewolf12x

Awards
i think i had high expectations. i thought that at my level of training and diet that because i have reached my natural limits that steroids were going to be the solution to put me over the top. i found 500 mg of test e a week to be very mild. i was expecting at lease 20 pds. i also workout my legs really hard(not just saying this) and i didnt gain an inch. i know next time that i will be running alot more.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20 pounds is high expectations, then again the cycle is 3 months long... how much did you gain?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah im running 500mg for 1st 3 wks then going to 700-800

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i heared way to many complains about 500 being to low

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
500mg of test and 600mg of EQ is a GREAT first cycle man, but i would keep it to 12 weeks and MAKE SURE YOU GET HCG. trust me here, it makes your PCT soooooo much easier and i've seen studies that show testicular atrophy after only a few weeks, so no need to even go there, HCG Is cheap and easy.

for me personally, I notice very little more gains going from 500 to 750 and 3x the sides, so I don't really go higher than 500mg these days, for me anyway there is very little reason.

make sure you are plan your PCT well and put a lot of time into it, you will find its MUCH more important than the actual cycle, it's all too easy to lose 100% of gains if your PCT doesn't work.

feel free to PM if you have ?s bro. cycle looks like fun and well planned out, kudos.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i just did my first cycle of 500mg of test e for 12 weeks and was not impressed. im 6ft 230 been bodybuilding for 8 years. 24 years old. 14% bodyfat. 5000 cals a day. 300g protein 300 carbs. ive done just about every ph oral legal cycle before i did this cycle. i think that is why the 500mg a week was pretty weak. it all depends on where you are at in bodybuilding. i took my body to the legal limit to 220lbs. if you have alot of supplement experience the higher doses might be nessesary to get results. next cycle im going 750 test e wk 1-16. 600 eq wk 1-15. test p 100mg eod wk 1-4 and 16-20. trs by primordial and nolva 20,20,10,10 for pct. adex .25 eod wk 1-20
keep in mind this guy is like 50lbs heavier than the OP......

lonewolf12x

Awards
i gained 10lbs. dont know how much im going to keep yet. just finished last shot 5 days ago. in my experience with supplements and even this cycle i have never had many sides. i only got a little bit of acne on my back but that could be due to the fact that i had to start wearing my gear and going on missions. im in iraq right now.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Why? EQ is weak, 600-800mg is pretty common, when test is kept lower
I agree 110% w/ this.

OP if this is your first cycle you can get by w/ just test or test+dbol/ test+var and gain fine.

If this is your first cycle, you could even dose the test lower if you wished.

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
Originally Posted by UnrealMachine

My opinion

and stop curling in the squat rack... You need to eat more if you want crazy gains at least 8000 calories a day and I would only train 4 days a week any more than that is a cutting cycle while on the drugs... and strictly compound movements squat forget the leg press deadlift forget the lat machine and bench heavy no spots and having your friend over you "screaming one more rep its all you baby"