clomid+wife=bad

booya123

Awards
so my clomid comes in yesterday and my wife opens the box and reads on the label (not for human consumption). when i come home from work she tells me i got 2 choices her or the clomid. im like wtf i want both and try to explain to her it is safe but she doesnt listen. damn what am i to do. this girl is so damn paranoid it really pisses me off

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
That sucks, bro. Girls are crazy.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Get rid of it and reorder it at work. GOOD LUCK!

PowerHungry

Awards
Seems like the exact same problem I had but with the girlfriend. Maybe try and show her some research on the internet about how it is used clinically and how safe it is. I guess try to explain to her that it only says that so that they can cover their ass against irresponsible people. But besides that, Bitches be crazy...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so my clomid comes in yesterday and my wife opens the box and reads on the label (not for human consumption). when i come home from work she tells me i got 2 choices her or the clomid. im like wtf i want both and try to explain to her it is safe but she doesnt listen. damn what am i to do. this girl is so damn paranoid it really pisses me off
Damn.. I thought you were going to say your wife took your clomid and all of the sudden you are octo-dad.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I'd slap her for opening my mail.......but that's just me....lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many females are like this (unfortunately not all of us are like Cheyenne, Christine or I, LOL) and have the wrong mindset and impression about such products, because of what the media portrays them as and due to a lack of knowledge. What you need to do is sit her down and explain everything to her, so that she understands. Saying that "it is safe" is not enough; try explaining what it is for (and if you have been using hormonals, you need to explain them to her as well, since it sounds like she may have a similar reaction) and how it works. If she knows the details she may be more understanding...If she isn't, making you choose between a supplement and her? Not cool...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
making you choose between a supplement and her? Not cool...
Also understand these are not supplements, and are steroids. Something that possibly you want to share with your life partner prior to use.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also understand these are not supplements, and are steroids. Something that possibly you want to share with your life partner prior to use.
True (you know what I meant)...Explaining about other products used (whether they be non-hormonal or hormonal) could be good to do as well (I know I always get looked at sideways when anyone sees my stash or knows what I am using and you get the raised eyebrows and the "all that stuff can't be good for you", etc.) Educating ignorant people may take a while, especially if they don't want to listen or are stuck in their mindsets and opinions in such matters, but at least you can say you tried.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True (for all products that are hormonal in nature)...Explaining about other products used (whether they be non-hormonal or hormonal) could be good to do as well (I know I always get looked at sideways when anyone sees my stash or knows what I am using and you get the raised eyebrows and the "all that stuff can't be good for you", etc.) Educating ignorant people may take a while, especially if they don't want to listen or are stuck in their mindsets and opinions in such matters, but at least you can say you tried.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Agreed.. I was only referencing the clomid statement. My wife is always curious about what I take, but never has been against it. Then again, I have always been open and straight up.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
find something about her and say u drop this or im leaving

or tell her..... if ur leaving me over this bottle then GO, becuase ull end up leaving me over other things as well so in order for me to stay with you i have to be what u want me to

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
remember my buddy

"its men that fcuking the woman, not the woman fcuking the man"

lextronics

Awards
or tell her..... if ur leaving me over this bottle then GO, becuase ull end up leaving me over other things as well so in order for me to stay with you i have to be what u want me to
yeah if shes willing to leave you over a bottle a clomid...:wtf1:

but anyways reorder it to another location...if shes like my girl, it doesnt matter what you say or tell her about it shell never listen or believe you..

Chucke

Awards
I don't do well with ultimatums so I'd probably help her pack - and then invite her back when she came to her senses.

But yeah - it would be best if you were upfront with her to begin with.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wow, ya. it really depends on if she knows u were using hormonal products first. tell her she stays and u lose ur balls or she leaves and your in better health...

my gf is completely alright with it, so i guess im a lucky one. she had me order her clen :p

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U can either be upfront with her about everything and explain why u NEED to take it after u take certain other products.

OR

U can lie to her and say u sent it back and take it behind her back and always have it shipped somewhere else. I had a family member get my mail and they asked me about my clomid but I dont think they opened it thank goodness(not for human consumption). I just brushed it off and said something to try and distract them.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
WTF, dump her she has more than just carry on baggage, i bet she has an airport full of baggage too. I would never let anybody wage an ultimatum on me, thats **** is so 1st grade. She needs to realize that your a grown man and will do as you see fit(with in reason), this is a drug your taking, not killing the president and raping the first lady. A drug with side effects, yeah, and dont all the meds out there have a laundry list of sides? What is really goin on here is a power play, and obviously theres more to this story that just Clomid, she feels the need to have power, or is looking for sumthin to blow outta proportion becuz she wants out of the realationship, but doesnt want to be the bad guy? Theres sumthin more here, as Dr. Phil would say, lol. Either way your gonna need a mediator sum day.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
U can either be upfront with her about everything and explain why u NEED to take it after u take certain other products.

OR

U can lie to her and say u sent it back and take it behind her back and always have it shipped somewhere else. I had a family member get my mail and they asked me about my clomid but I dont think they opened it thank goodness(not for human consumption). I just brushed it off and said something to try and distract them.
this "Not for Human Consumption" is killing me, what is it for all the fu ckin space aliens that lift? or maybe its for a greener lawn?

yes, i know what the fu ck research chems are so don't think about it.

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
Damn.. I thought you were going to say your wife took your clomid and all of the sudden you are octo-dad.
:toofunny:

man thats funny... just put your clomid in diffrent bottle and fill old clomid with water and throw away... then drop a sweet line on her, about the things you do for her. you will come out smelling like a rose.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA

wow, ya. it really depends on if she knows u were using hormonal products first. tell her she stays and u lose ur balls or she leaves and your in better health...

my gf is completely alright with it, so i guess im a lucky one. she had me order her clen :p
Good example. Tell her that and see what tune she sings then.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this "Not for Human Consumption" is killing me, what is it for all the fu ckin space aliens that lift? or maybe its for a greener lawn?

yes, i know what the fu ck research chems are so don't think about it.
It is for ur rats after their cycles :cheers:

:toofunny:

man thats funny... just put your clomid in diffrent bottle and fill old clomid with water and throw away... then drop a sweet line on her, about the things you do for her. you will come out smelling like a rose.
Very smart idea and I 2nd this 1 if u dont have it in u to confront her on this issue of power. :flowers1: lol

Chucke

Awards
Whatever you do - don't lie to her. And don't go behind her back. That's the nutless way out. Grow some and tell her that you are in fact going to do the PCT - then let her know you're open to discussing your future PH use. Your marriage is more important than being strong.

Going behind her back and telling her lies is what little girls do. Work it out.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever you do - don't lie to her. And don't go behind her back. That's the nutless way out. Grow some and tell her that you are in fact going to do the PCT - then let her know you're open to discussing your future PH use. Your marriage is more important than being strong.

Going behind her back and telling her lies is what little girls do. Work it out.
Have u ever tried to explain steroid use to some1 uneducated and unwilling to learn?

All I am is saying is his best option is to talk to her about it and try and work things out BUT if it is clear that will not work then he might want to consider tricking her. Not the best thing to do but if he has already started his cycle it wouldn't be wise not to do a proper PCT just bc his wife read "not for human consumption"

(BTW u should always have ur PCT before u start ur cycle)

Chucke

Awards
Have u ever tried to explain steroid use to some1 uneducated and unwilling to learn?

All I am is saying is his best option is to talk to her about it and try and work things out BUT if it is clear that will not work then he might want to consider tricking her. Not the best thing to do but if he has already started his cycle it wouldn't be wise not to do a proper PCT just bc his wife read "not for human consumption"

(BTW u should always have ur PCT before u start ur cycle)
Yes I have. And again, this guys marriage is (hopefully) more important that his steroid use.

And yeah I agree - try to work it out. If she doesn't understand then - like I've already stated - do the PCT anyway. But don't "trick" her - which is really just a PC way of advising him to "lie" to her. Grow some, be honest, tell her the truth. I wouldn't do anymore PH's though - not if it puts your marriage in jeopardy.

Already stated my 2 cents (maybe even 4)...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I have. And again, this guys marriage is (hopefully) more important that his steroid use.

And yeah I agree - try to work it out. If she doesn't understand then - like I've already stated - do the PCT anyway. But don't "trick" her - which is really just a PC way of advising him to "lie" to her. Grow some, be honest, tell her the truth. I wouldn't do anymore PH's though - not if it puts your marriage in jeopardy.

Already stated my 2 cents (maybe even 4)...
Ya wasn't try to sound disrespectful in anyway. But I know it is hard to try and explain things to people when they think creatine will kill u. I have given up hope trying to explain what I take to family and friends that don't take lifting serious enough to try and find out more than what is told to them by the media.

Good luck telling ur wife and hopefully she is willing to listen. Maybe she will be 1 of the few who won't be narrowminded.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Im living in the US on a student visa. My parents saw the exact same thing and flushed it down the toilet and nearly shipped me back to Canada.

Not joking.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So seems like i'm with Chucke at least closest to him in that you can't lie, so try to explain it to her. If you have to lie to keep your marriage together, its already over. But the part that everyone else is missing here is that it seems the "not for human consumption" is what is bothering her. So get some prescription clomid tablets instead. The price is higher and you likely have to order from overseas, but who cares?

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Maybe she will change her tune when your breast become pink, sore, ichy and eventually larger than hers.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i couldnt lie to my wife but then again she'd never give me an ultimatum. I explained to my wife that I have certain goals, etc., and that I'm willing to take certain risks to meet those goals. Period. I wouldn't stand in her way so I wouldn't expect her to stand in mine.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
If she would have been in the kitchen where she belongs, or at least cleaning something this would have never happened.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i finally maned up and told my GF about me hiding my use for our whole relationship,

there was crying, time apart, and then a breakup for a little over a month, then back together and shes accepting and shes encouraging me to do a bodybuilding show...

explain to her that what your doing is cheaper then going to your doctor and telling them everything to get a script that can ultimatly haunt you in your life insurance plan.

this is the safest cheapest way.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i think u should explain to her why ur using steroids in the first place, and then go on to explain to her that clomid is a necessary thing u need to come back from the steroid useage... who knows maybe she will be supportive, i mean i cant think of any wife that would want a flaccid husband...

mredn1

Awards
Haha! Before clomid I explained to my gf what it was going to do for my libido and why I needed it. She was stoked!!! I was always up front about each product what it did and what the possible sides were. Much better than having her get into my stash and googling it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
^^^ that one above sound like my ex's