X-Tren hairloss?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    What do you think of mast @ high doses

To answer yoru questions and try to stay more on topic, epi/tren are good for hardness and vascularity, for most people they are better for strength than mass but some people respond by getting pretty massive weight gain. Epi is supposed to be anti-estrogenic but i only see the effects in some people. Tren is great if you can handle progestins, it's commonly dosed at 90mg, with 60mg being low and 120 being on the high side.
    I meant to quote all of these but I guess I hit the wrong button. Is trenadrol nothing more than 19-nor estra compound? I know there has been a debate for a long while over this. To the OP I apologize, I didn't mean to hijack your thread I just wanted to learn about the DS Tren as well.

2. Trenadrol is something weird. Someone just said it tested out as oral tren. i don't remember what it really is, Kilosports won't tell anybody (probably supports it being oral tren, must be low dosed).

PH tren at 90-120mg ed has to be more than 120mg of tren ace a week, it must be closer to 300 surely?

Sounds like u got the ultra mass stack, 30mg PP and 120mg of tren a day will have you FLYING bro...

About the mast thanks for the feedback, i'm going to start my inject cycle at 750 test and 600 mast. It's a lot but i seem to need high doses. I'm very glad to hear that you'll get strength from mast. I have a lot so i'm going to ramp up the dose on it way high and see what it does.. should be fun
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Trenadrol is something weird. Someone just said it tested out as oral tren. i don't remember what it really is, Kilosports won't tell anybody (probably supports it being oral tren, must be low dosed).

PH tren at 90-120mg ed has to be more than 120mg of tren ace a week, it must be closer to 300 surely?

Sounds like u got the ultra mass stack, 30mg PP and 120mg of tren a day will have you FLYING bro...

About the mast thanks for the feedback, i'm going to start my inject cycle at 750 test and 600 mast. It's a lot but i seem to need high doses. I'm very glad to hear that you'll get strength from mast. I have a lot so i'm going to ramp up the dose on it way high and see what it does.. should be fun
    Sounds good bro. 750 of Test isn't excessive. It is normally what I run every cycle and sometimes I ramp it up to a gram for a short period of time. I keep using the doses that keep giving me results. Like you already know, anabolics are only a piece of the puzzle. You have to have your sleep, training, and diet dialed in. As far as the Mast, and from the way you look from your avatar, you outta look peeled to the bone brother!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Trenadrol is something weird. Someone just said it tested out as oral tren. i don't remember what it really is, Kilosports won't tell anybody (probably supports it being oral tren, must be low dosed).

So does trenadrol produce some different kind of results? I bought a bottle to try it out at 3 pills for 20 days; after that I would buy more depending on how well it worked. I got it awhile back for 28.99 and now its super high price. Im running the trenadrol, finavol, and epi. For the first week I kept the tren doses at 90mgsED and 30mgs of Epi. The following few weeks I will probably run the [email protected] (I have both havoc and chaparral labs) and the [email protected] Yeah, I got the APS Ultra Mass Stack for like 35 dollars a bottle due to pricematching and I bought 5 of them. Im also looking into getting phera powder and making a liquid phera by using everclear. So you really think the trenadrol has a low dose of oral tren. Oral tren is some harsh ****, worst than halotestin (which by the way I would like to try).

5. ^so your injecting 3 or 4 days a week, 750 or a gram???
    •   

6. Trenadrol does produce different results than "tren" but not by a whole lot. I gave away the rest of mine because the product didn't seem to do **** for me (at all). I am not sure if trenadrol is oral tren but there's only a small list of things it could really be.

Also @ mj34 i was a little leaner in my avatar more like 8% now i think im like 9% but i'm about 6-7 pounds heavier and went thru post cycle so it's all good.

@ Kgtomcat i'm sorry for derailing your thread so bad, but to answer your question i'm going to inject MWF, start at 1mL of sust250 and 1mL of mastE 200 for 750test/600 mast.

I actually planned out the cycle to include pretty ridiculous doses... I seem to need high doses and if i DO get sides (which i don't anticipate) then I will simply keep the dose lower and have oil leftover. If the sides don't manifest themselves I'm going for it. The dosing is very aggressive, meant to be a lean bulk with the last 4 weeks being a hardcore recomp/cut. I like to have high goals for cycles so i'm shooting for 225-230 @ 8% bodyfat as my cycle goal here.

attached a word file... yes that's 1.2g of mast... har har har.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mostly answered PM's

7. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Trenadrol does produce different results than "tren" but not by a whole lot. I gave away the rest of mine because the product didn't seem to do **** for me (at all). I am not sure if trenadrol is oral tren but there's only a small list of things it could really be.

Also @ mj34 i was a little leaner in my avatar more like 8% now i think im like 9% but i'm about 6-7 pounds heavier and went thru post cycle so it's all good.

@ Kgtomcat i'm sorry for derailing your thread so bad, but to answer your question i'm going to inject MWF, start at 1mL of sust250 and 1mL of mastE 200 for 750test/600 mast.

I actually planned out the cycle to include pretty ridiculous doses... I seem to need high doses and if i DO get sides (which i don't anticipate) then I will simply keep the dose lower and have oil leftover. If the sides don't manifest themselves I'm going for it. The dosing is very aggressive, meant to be a lean bulk with the last 4 weeks being a hardcore recomp/cut. I like to have high goals for cycles so i'm shooting for 225-230 @ 8% bodyfat as my cycle goal here.

attached a word file... yes that's 1.2g of mast... har har har.
    No bro, those are good doses; not excessive at all. It is excessive when someone who doesn't do their research and is a beginner uses over a gram of gear per week without proper knowledge and a proper PCT. You are on the right track and from your body style I can tell you will respond good to the Masteron. If you could handle tren ace it would be that much better. You can tell you have diet and training dialed in bro, so I would like to see the results of this cycle. Do a b4 and after pick and u will see the difference. I would like to see the transformation as well. Good luck.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mj34 View Post
    No bro, those are good doses; not excessive at all. It is excessive when someone who doesn't do their research and is a beginner uses over a gram of gear per week without proper knowledge and a proper PCT. You are on the right track and from your body style I can tell you will respond good to the Masteron. If you could handle tren ace it would be that much better. You can tell you have diet and training dialed in bro, so I would like to see the results of this cycle. Do a b4 and after pick and u will see the difference. I would like to see the transformation as well. Good luck.
    Thanks, yeah my diet/training has been pretty on-point for the last 3 years, but the last few months in particular i've gotten even stricter on my diet and it's helping with the results.

About tren, I would have used it but I am afraid that I am very susceptible to the "progestin gyno" as i got it very quickly from the prohormone "tren" and max-LMG as well and AI's couldn't stop it. I obviously wanted to try deca and tren but I am avoiding them until I learn more about preventing prolactin gyno via some combination of pramipexole, caber, B6, p5p, vitex, etc. etc. dunno what it'll take, maybe I'll never be able to run those compounds.

First time i used test it was 700mg ew and i was pretty disappointed because my rate of gains was barely faster than natural and the main effect was the libido increase. With the exception of gyno and backpumps I am not susceptible to any sides so with injectables not hittin' my liver I feel pretty safe in dosing very high. I have read about mast used in excess of 1g as pre-contest, and I am really trying to achieve greater muscle maturity, strength, and density at this point. I don't want to get much bigger... This whole cycle may just turn into a recomp, i'd love to be 220 and 7% and work on strength... I have trouble maintaining low BF so i thought i should shift some focus to increasing LBM...

Anyway, i am planning to take weekly update pictures, probably won't log this but i'll keep the peeps here informed. You'll want to see the results, they'll be good, since my last recomp i've been looking like an actual bodybuilder, I'm real damn excited for this.

Sorry i took your thread Kgtomcat! lol.
    Mostly answered PM's

9. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Thanks, yeah my diet/training has been pretty on-point for the last 3 years, but the last few months in particular i've gotten even stricter on my diet and it's helping with the results.

About tren, I would have used it but I am afraid that I am very susceptible to the "progestin gyno" as i got it very quickly from the prohormone "tren" and max-LMG as well and AI's couldn't stop it. I obviously wanted to try deca and tren but I am avoiding them until I learn more about preventing prolactin gyno via some combination of pramipexole, caber, B6, p5p, vitex, etc. etc. dunno what it'll take, maybe I'll never be able to run those compounds.

First time i used test it was 700mg ew and i was pretty disappointed because my rate of gains was barely faster than natural and the main effect was the libido increase. With the exception of gyno and backpumps I am not susceptible to any sides so with injectables not hittin' my liver I feel pretty safe in dosing very high. I have read about mast used in excess of 1g as pre-contest, and I am really trying to achieve greater muscle maturity, strength, and density at this point. I don't want to get much bigger... This whole cycle may just turn into a recomp, i'd love to be 220 and 7% and work on strength... I have trouble maintaining low BF so i thought i should shift some focus to increasing LBM...

Anyway, i am planning to take weekly update pictures, probably won't log this but i'll keep the peeps here informed. You'll want to see the results, they'll be good, since my last recomp i've been looking like an actual bodybuilder, I'm real damn excited for this.

Sorry i took your thread Kgtomcat! lol.
    Yeah sorry we kind of took over, oops!

10. I just finished a 4 week cycle of X-tren. I noticed more hair on my towel after a shower and it feels thinner. my hair genes are really good though, so im not worried. Great gains! Weight: 202lbs --> 218lbs
    bench: 315lbs--> 365lbs

11. its fine guys lol...Im still not sure if Im going to do the x-tren

12. So once your hair falls out and or gets thinner, is it game over for your hair after that or will it thinken up or even more of a pipe dream, grow back? After cycle that is...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    So once your hair falls out and or gets thinner, is it game over for your hair after that or will it thinken up or even more of a pipe dream, grow back? After cycle that is...
    Probably depends on where ur hair is at and ur genes. I am rocking a bushy/shaggy head of hair and I had some pretty bad shedding.

14. good question, Im not sure, I got pretty thin from my Hdrol/MMV2 cycle, but now Im thick...

15. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    good question, Im not sure, I got pretty thin from my Hdrol/MMV2 cycle, but now Im thick...
    Did you use any protective measures like spiro or azelaic acid/minoxidol?

16. Quote Originally Posted by De Santo View Post
    Did you use any protective measures like spiro or azelaic acid/minoxidol?
    nope, just Saw Palmetto

17. Probably better off starting your cycle after you get a hair cut!

I'm planning on running some Tren as well.......if I see hair loss i'll just discontinue use and beeline straight into PCT.

18. If you run X-tren you may want to at least use Nizoral EOD...it can't hurt to try it out.

My hair was thinning a little so I started using nizoral and minoxidil regularly and experienced good regrowth so far. When I run x-tren I will definitely add in the spiro and azelaic acid.

Just like the DarkHalf said...you could always just stop and go to PCT immediately if you're shedding like crazy.

19. I forget who, but someone on here once said: "Muscle > Hair"

20. I know nothing about nizoral and minoxidil

21. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I forget who, but someone on here once said: "Muscle > Hair"
    I guess your right...do you think girls think the same way lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I plan on shaving my head soon. Right now I am close to having enough to pull off a midget asian hulk haircut so if u really want some hair I can just mail mine to u

23. ^lol. as tall as I am no one ever see the top of my head anyway...just the receding hairline that sucks

24. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Neil Strauss regarded as one of the best pick up artists in the world is bald. Further running a x-tren cycle will supress you meaning less testosterone available to convert to DHT. A progestin only cycle usually decreases DHT. Put the h-t-t-p in front of the following link for the pathway.

img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/410/576/smj9307.02.fig3.jpg

25. Quote Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
    Neil Strauss regarded as one of the best pick up artists in the world is bald. Further running a x-tren cycle will supress you meaning less testosterone available to convert to DHT. A progestin only cycle usually decreases DHT. Put the h-t-t-p in front of the following link for the pathway.

img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/410/576/smj9307.02.fig3.jpg
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren and hairloss
    By Js92 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 01:26 PM
  2. Tren PH Hairloss HELP
    By HemoRage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:01 PM
  3. X-tren Hairloss
    By Thewhizz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 08:51 PM
  4. removing/adding esters (specifically tren).
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 01:25 PM