X-Tren hairloss?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Trenadrol does produce different results than "tren" but not by a whole lot. I gave away the rest of mine because the product didn't seem to do **** for me (at all). I am not sure if trenadrol is oral tren but there's only a small list of things it could really be.

    Also @ mj34 i was a little leaner in my avatar more like 8% now i think im like 9% but i'm about 6-7 pounds heavier and went thru post cycle so it's all good.

    @ Kgtomcat i'm sorry for derailing your thread so bad, but to answer your question i'm going to inject MWF, start at 1mL of sust250 and 1mL of mastE 200 for 750test/600 mast.

    I actually planned out the cycle to include pretty ridiculous doses... I seem to need high doses and if i DO get sides (which i don't anticipate) then I will simply keep the dose lower and have oil leftover. If the sides don't manifest themselves I'm going for it. The dosing is very aggressive, meant to be a lean bulk with the last 4 weeks being a hardcore recomp/cut. I like to have high goals for cycles so i'm shooting for 225-230 @ 8% bodyfat as my cycle goal here.

    attached a word file... yes that's 1.2g of mast... har har har.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot


  2. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Trenadrol does produce different results than "tren" but not by a whole lot. I gave away the rest of mine because the product didn't seem to do **** for me (at all). I am not sure if trenadrol is oral tren but there's only a small list of things it could really be.

    Also @ mj34 i was a little leaner in my avatar more like 8% now i think im like 9% but i'm about 6-7 pounds heavier and went thru post cycle so it's all good.

    @ Kgtomcat i'm sorry for derailing your thread so bad, but to answer your question i'm going to inject MWF, start at 1mL of sust250 and 1mL of mastE 200 for 750test/600 mast.

    I actually planned out the cycle to include pretty ridiculous doses... I seem to need high doses and if i DO get sides (which i don't anticipate) then I will simply keep the dose lower and have oil leftover. If the sides don't manifest themselves I'm going for it. The dosing is very aggressive, meant to be a lean bulk with the last 4 weeks being a hardcore recomp/cut. I like to have high goals for cycles so i'm shooting for 225-230 @ 8% bodyfat as my cycle goal here.

    attached a word file... yes that's 1.2g of mast... har har har.
    No bro, those are good doses; not excessive at all. It is excessive when someone who doesn't do their research and is a beginner uses over a gram of gear per week without proper knowledge and a proper PCT. You are on the right track and from your body style I can tell you will respond good to the Masteron. If you could handle tren ace it would be that much better. You can tell you have diet and training dialed in bro, so I would like to see the results of this cycle. Do a b4 and after pick and u will see the difference. I would like to see the transformation as well. Good luck.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mj34 View Post
    No bro, those are good doses; not excessive at all. It is excessive when someone who doesn't do their research and is a beginner uses over a gram of gear per week without proper knowledge and a proper PCT. You are on the right track and from your body style I can tell you will respond good to the Masteron. If you could handle tren ace it would be that much better. You can tell you have diet and training dialed in bro, so I would like to see the results of this cycle. Do a b4 and after pick and u will see the difference. I would like to see the transformation as well. Good luck.
    Thanks, yeah my diet/training has been pretty on-point for the last 3 years, but the last few months in particular i've gotten even stricter on my diet and it's helping with the results.

    About tren, I would have used it but I am afraid that I am very susceptible to the "progestin gyno" as i got it very quickly from the prohormone "tren" and max-LMG as well and AI's couldn't stop it. I obviously wanted to try deca and tren but I am avoiding them until I learn more about preventing prolactin gyno via some combination of pramipexole, caber, B6, p5p, vitex, etc. etc. dunno what it'll take, maybe I'll never be able to run those compounds.

    First time i used test it was 700mg ew and i was pretty disappointed because my rate of gains was barely faster than natural and the main effect was the libido increase. With the exception of gyno and backpumps I am not susceptible to any sides so with injectables not hittin' my liver I feel pretty safe in dosing very high. I have read about mast used in excess of 1g as pre-contest, and I am really trying to achieve greater muscle maturity, strength, and density at this point. I don't want to get much bigger... This whole cycle may just turn into a recomp, i'd love to be 220 and 7% and work on strength... I have trouble maintaining low BF so i thought i should shift some focus to increasing LBM...

    Anyway, i am planning to take weekly update pictures, probably won't log this but i'll keep the peeps here informed. You'll want to see the results, they'll be good, since my last recomp i've been looking like an actual bodybuilder, I'm real damn excited for this.

    Sorry i took your thread Kgtomcat! lol.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  4. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Thanks, yeah my diet/training has been pretty on-point for the last 3 years, but the last few months in particular i've gotten even stricter on my diet and it's helping with the results.

    About tren, I would have used it but I am afraid that I am very susceptible to the "progestin gyno" as i got it very quickly from the prohormone "tren" and max-LMG as well and AI's couldn't stop it. I obviously wanted to try deca and tren but I am avoiding them until I learn more about preventing prolactin gyno via some combination of pramipexole, caber, B6, p5p, vitex, etc. etc. dunno what it'll take, maybe I'll never be able to run those compounds.

    First time i used test it was 700mg ew and i was pretty disappointed because my rate of gains was barely faster than natural and the main effect was the libido increase. With the exception of gyno and backpumps I am not susceptible to any sides so with injectables not hittin' my liver I feel pretty safe in dosing very high. I have read about mast used in excess of 1g as pre-contest, and I am really trying to achieve greater muscle maturity, strength, and density at this point. I don't want to get much bigger... This whole cycle may just turn into a recomp, i'd love to be 220 and 7% and work on strength... I have trouble maintaining low BF so i thought i should shift some focus to increasing LBM...

    Anyway, i am planning to take weekly update pictures, probably won't log this but i'll keep the peeps here informed. You'll want to see the results, they'll be good, since my last recomp i've been looking like an actual bodybuilder, I'm real damn excited for this.

    Sorry i took your thread Kgtomcat! lol.
    Yeah sorry we kind of took over, oops!

  5. I just finished a 4 week cycle of X-tren. I noticed more hair on my towel after a shower and it feels thinner. my hair genes are really good though, so im not worried. Great gains! Weight: 202lbs --> 218lbs
    bench: 315lbs--> 365lbs

  6. its fine guys lol...Im still not sure if Im going to do the x-tren

  7. So once your hair falls out and or gets thinner, is it game over for your hair after that or will it thinken up or even more of a pipe dream, grow back? After cycle that is...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    So once your hair falls out and or gets thinner, is it game over for your hair after that or will it thinken up or even more of a pipe dream, grow back? After cycle that is...
    Probably depends on where ur hair is at and ur genes. I am rocking a bushy/shaggy head of hair and I had some pretty bad shedding.

  9. good question, Im not sure, I got pretty thin from my Hdrol/MMV2 cycle, but now Im thick...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    good question, Im not sure, I got pretty thin from my Hdrol/MMV2 cycle, but now Im thick...
    Did you use any protective measures like spiro or azelaic acid/minoxidol?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by De Santo View Post
    Did you use any protective measures like spiro or azelaic acid/minoxidol?
    nope, just Saw Palmetto

  12. Probably better off starting your cycle after you get a hair cut!

    I'm planning on running some Tren as well.......if I see hair loss i'll just discontinue use and beeline straight into PCT.

  13. If you run X-tren you may want to at least use Nizoral EOD...it can't hurt to try it out.

    My hair was thinning a little so I started using nizoral and minoxidil regularly and experienced good regrowth so far. When I run x-tren I will definitely add in the spiro and azelaic acid.

    Just like the DarkHalf said...you could always just stop and go to PCT immediately if you're shedding like crazy.

  14. I forget who, but someone on here once said: "Muscle > Hair"

  15. I know nothing about nizoral and minoxidil

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I forget who, but someone on here once said: "Muscle > Hair"
    I guess your right...do you think girls think the same way lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I guess your right...do you think girls think the same way lol
    I plan on shaving my head soon. Right now I am close to having enough to pull off a midget asian hulk haircut so if u really want some hair I can just mail mine to u

  18. ^lol. as tall as I am no one ever see the top of my head anyway...just the receding hairline that sucks

  19. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I guess your right...do you think girls think the same way lol
    Neil Strauss regarded as one of the best pick up artists in the world is bald. Further running a x-tren cycle will supress you meaning less testosterone available to convert to DHT. A progestin only cycle usually decreases DHT. Put the h-t-t-p in front of the following link for the pathway.

    img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/410/576/smj9307.02.fig3.jpg

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
    Neil Strauss regarded as one of the best pick up artists in the world is bald. Further running a x-tren cycle will supress you meaning less testosterone available to convert to DHT. A progestin only cycle usually decreases DHT. Put the h-t-t-p in front of the following link for the pathway.

    img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/410/576/smj9307.02.fig3.jpg

  21. ok...so explain that to me like im a 4 year old, please

  22. Yeah, your gonna have to break that down Crayola style
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Yeah, your gonna have to break that down Crayola style
    Off topic...i'm in DC too. Well, I actually live in VA (ballston/clarendon area) but commute to my job in DuPont. Where do you train at?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    ok...so explain that to me like im a 4 year old, please
    what he said!

  25. lol...Im in richmond if it matters, 2 up 2 down son!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Off topic...i'm in DC too. Well, I actually live in VA (ballston/clarendon area) but commute to my job in DuPont. Where do you train at?
    I work on Naval Station Anacostia/Bolling AFB, so I use the base gym. That and we have a small garage gym at work. Clarendon? You're just around the corner from me.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  27. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    lol...Im in richmond if it matters, 2 up 2 down son!
    Word, I'm down that way every once in awhile
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  28. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Word, I'm down that way every once in awhile
    I BE HERE 24/7 LOL

  29. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I work on Naval Station Anacostia/Bolling AFB, so I use the base gym. That and we have a small garage gym at work. Clarendon? You're just around the corner from me.
    That's cool dude. I lift at the Gold's in Ballston and bounce at this sports bar called mister days on the weekends.

  30. I'm looking to move to VA in the next couple of years. Any recommended areas? I like VA beach.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-tren Hairloss
    By Thewhizz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:51 PM
  2. hairloss & beard-hairloss
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:02 PM
  3. which t-gel / t-sal to use with niz for hairloss?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:37 AM
  4. dim and hairloss
    By dynomite in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 08:12 PM
Log in
Log in