Powder packaging

Bennett

Awards
Does anyone know how designer supps sends its bulk powders?If you order 4 gr ams will it come in a 4 gram package,or will it be 4 individualy packaged grams.The reason I want to know is because I want to make my own solutions but do not have any scales.

jamesbrosky

Awards
I never bought from designer supps, but I have ordered from powernutrition and bulknutrition and both came in what looked like pill bottles

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how designer supps sends its bulk powders?If you order 4 gr ams will it come in a 4 gram package,or will it be 4 individualy packaged grams.The reason I want to know is because I want to make my own solutions but do not have any scales.
He sends them out in individual grams in sealed envelopes and tucked into a ziplock bag. No worries Bro. Happy Homebrewing! :)

muscles4life

Awards
Designer Supps makes it real easy for the homebrewer, I order all my powders from him and they come neatly packaged in 1 gram increments. All you need is the solution to dissolve it in and bottles. Now if he could keep his website up and running, he'd be the best out there for PH/PS. Even still he's the best for quality and prices, not to mention quick shipping.(except for the time he lost my order for a week):)

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
yep, I got 6 grams of M-1t from him. Each gram of powder was packed in what looked like coffee filters, then neatly folded up and sent in a zip lock baggie.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
now i just use little envelopes, labeled that go inside little ziploc bags. It keeps things nice, neat and easy to use.

Now the site is fixed so that shouldnt bea problem anymore.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to give you a heads up sldge that I got an order in the little manila envelopes inside a plastic bag and it looks like one of the envelopes leaked a fair amount out. Im not sure if those paper envelopes are the best packaging to ship powder in. I havent gone through and weighted all the contents of each envelope yet but it I will in the next couple days. From the amount of it thats in the corners of the plastic bag it looks like its way to much to just be residue. Good move with the double bagging it though. At least I dont have a box of foam peanuts covered in M1T powder.

Great turn-around bro.
db

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i try to tape all the corners, i have just been to musy to do it. i didnt just do little bags in case someone at the PO opened it it wouldnt look to good as well as static pouring it out of the bag. thanks fo rthe heads up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 1
EpiStrong Supplements 30
LJ57 Supplements 23
LJ57 Supplements 1
akboom87 Supplements 34