B.fridge
c.freezer
thanks!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would only cool them if you want to store them years beyond the expiration date

At room temp they will be fine for a while (i am storing everything at room temp no concerns)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you recomend
A.room temp
B.fridge
c.freezer
thanks!
In a cool, dark, dry place (making sure that the bottle is sealed).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
How much experience do you have opening gateways into oblivion where time stands still? I mean depending on how experienced you are this would be the #1 way to go.

J/K Unreal and guejsn got it :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to the grocery store and get one of those vacuum sealers in the sandwich bag section. I believe they're under ten bux and I've heard they work quite well ;)

westernsig

Awards
Go to the grocery store and get one of those vacuum sealers in the sandwich bag section. I believe they're under ten bux and I've heard they work quite well ;)
I am assuming you mean if they are opened... great idea.. if they are still sealed.. leave them sealed and put them in a cool dark place.. I put them in the unfinished basement which is usually around 60 degrees and dark. best advice is dont put them in your oven with UV lights shining on them..... i am sure you are stocking up so the expiration date is around 2012 or so... so as long as you use them by then you will be fine if not cool and dark

G a m e On

G a m e On

Awards
Thanks for the feedback Ya'll
none of them are open but they all have expiration dates of 10/11 and i have enough for 7 cycles.
so it seems vacuum sealed in the dark at room temp is gonna be the best method.
again thank you

dustin06MR

Awards
Thanks for the feedback Ya'll
none of them are open but they all have expiration dates of 10/11 and i have enough for 7 cycles.
so it seems vacuum sealed in the dark at room temp is gonna be the best method.
again thank you
:cheers: planning ahead is a good thing. ha ha, 7 cycles... nice man!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am assuming you mean if they are opened... great idea.. if they are still sealed.. leave them sealed and put them in a cool dark place.. I put them in the unfinished basement which is usually around 60 degrees and dark. best advice is dont put them in your oven with UV lights shining on them..... i am sure you are stocking up so the expiration date is around 2012 or so... so as long as you use them by then you will be fine if not cool and dark
Opened or sealed...I'm not saying to take them out of the bottle either way. Just vacuum seal the whole bottle, regardless of being opened or not...most of the seals on these products are not air tight!