How much PH/DS equivalent to how much AAS.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%

How much PH/DS equivalent to how much AAS.

For example, how much SD is equivalent to how much anadrol?
    I know its not the best example and they arent that similar but was just wondering about PH/DS in comparison to AAS.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brockles View Post
    For example, how much SD is equivalent to how much anadrol?
    I know its not the best example and they arent that similar but was just wondering about PH/DS in comparison to AAS.
    Most of these PH/DS your talking about are oral steroids just like anadrol and dianabol.Got It?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Most of these PH/DS your talking about are oral steroids just like anadrol and dianabol.Got It?
    Yes but alot of them could be compared to the darkside and was wondering when the time comes when PH/DS are no longer about which ones would be like "real AAS" in terms of characteristics, gains and sides?Got It?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

Quote Originally Posted by brockles View Post
    Yes but alot of them could be compared to the darkside and was wondering when the time comes when PH/DS are no longer about which ones would be like "real AAS" in terms of characteristics, gains and sides?Got It?
    By "real" you mean "illegal as of right now"? Because SD, Phera, Epi, etc. are all very much "real" steroids in the chemical sense. If Congress decided to legalize Dianabol tomorrow, would it no longer be a "real" steroid then?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

apples and oranges

You can't just say "Oh 10mg of Superdrol is equivalent to 50mg of anadrol"

You can try but all you'd end up with are useless approximations. Steroids are different, and they impact different people in different ways.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%

Quote Originally Posted by RTD1 View Post
    By "real" you mean "illegal as of right now"? Because SD, Phera, Epi, etc. are all very much "real" steroids in the chemical sense. If Congress decided to legalize Dianabol tomorrow, would it no longer be a "real" steroid then?
    Yes "real steroids" Pharma/UG steroids. Things that arent sold OTC in the US or the UK. Things that many people consider very bad for you, whereas OTC steroids that arent known to be steroids by dumb****s buying stuff off a shelf so it cant possible be bad for you. Your new to the boards if you havent realised this yet? Dont mean to come accross as a jerk if i have. Alot of people consider the illegal steroids "real" and the otherstuff well not, or thats the feeling i get while surfing the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    apples and oranges

You can't just say "Oh 10mg of Superdrol is equivalent to 50mg of anadrol"

You can try but all you'd end up with are useless approximations. Steroids are different, and they impact different people in different ways.
    Ok thanks. Suppose it really is like comparing apples and oranges.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

it isn't even comparing apples an oranges. it's apples an apples.

the only reason they are legal is loopholes in the law that they are in the process of fixing.

so if you compared sd with a-50, 30mg may have more or less sides depeing on the person than 100mg of a-50. but def not less than dbol.

and 90mg m14add may have less or more sides depending on the person than 50mg of dbol.

and 50mg of hd may have more or less sides than 40mg of tbol. depening on the person.

100mg of a dienolone precursor will have the same sides/gains as the steroid trenbolone. maybe more, maybe less, depending on the person.

superdrol in itself, is 100% anabolic steroid. phera, epistane, hd, m14add, "the one" all are missing little parts to be classified as a class 3 anabolic steroid. but, they still are steroids. and will soon be class 3 anabolics.

they are sold as supplements because a loophole. it is the consumers fault for not knowing what they taking because that consumer didn't look into what they were taking into their body. not the sup manu. fault.

when I didn't know anything about ph/ds etc. i never bought any of that stuff b/c I didn't know what was in it, or anything about it.

and nothing legal compares to testosterone.

you want to know how ds's compare to currently illegal steroids. quit being a dumbass consumer and research each designer steroid/ph and find out for yourself.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    it isn't even comparing apples an oranges. it's apples an apples.

the only reason they are legal is loopholes in the law that they are in the process of fixing.

so if you compared sd with a-50, 30mg may have more or less sides depeing on the person than 100mg of a-50. but def not less than dbol.

and 90mg m14add may have less or more sides depending on the person than 50mg of dbol.

and 50mg of hd may have more or less sides than 40mg of tbol. depening on the person.

100mg of a dienolone precursor will have the same sides/gains as the steroid trenbolone. maybe more, maybe less, depending on the person.

superdrol in itself, is 100% anabolic steroid. phera, epistane, hd, m14add, "the one" all are missing little parts to be classified as a class 3 anabolic steroid. but, they still are steroids. and will soon be class 3 anabolics.

they are sold as supplements because a loophole. it is the consumers fault for not knowing what they taking because that consumer didn't look into what they were taking into their body. not the sup manu. fault.

when I didn't know anything about ph/ds etc. i never bought any of that stuff b/c I didn't know what was in it, or anything about it.

and nothing legal compares to testosterone.

you want to know how ds's compare to currently illegal steroids. quit being a dumbass consumer and research each designer steroid/ph and find out for yourself.

X2 Got it.....OP

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is equivalent to Jack3d?
    By wampus514 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. Is there a supplement equivalent to Anavar?
    By Champ50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 10:07 AM
  3. ARIMIDEX-an OTC equivalent?
    By corsaking in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 12:42 PM
  4. PS/PH Methyltestosterone equivalent
    By aznurse in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 04:42 PM