PCT for a light P-Mag cycle

noobkiller

Awards
I'm going to start a light cycle of p-mag in a couple weeks -- 50/50/50/50. This is my first ph cycle so I thought I'd test the waters before jumping in. After scanning the forums it seems that most people run the ph longer, with higher dosage, and stack it with something else. B/c I'm not doing that I'm looking for advice on PCT. I'm gonna use cycle assist for 2 weeks prior and then throughout the cycle. Starting in week 3 I'm gonna use either PCT Assist or Formex, not sure which yet, and was debating getting an AI like 6-oxo. Can anyone with some more experience give me input? I appreciate it.

oak2429

Awards
you will see great resulrs at 50 mgs for 4 weeks. thats what i took for my first run and loved it. use inhibit e at 3/2/2/1 for pct

noobkiller

Awards
That's all you used for PCT? What kind of retention did you have with your gains?

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
ive run the original promagnon 25 a couple of times, at varying doses and lengths...each time loving it

as my very first cycle i ran pm25 at i think 50mgs for 4 or 5 weeks...most people would discredit this statement but i saw promising strength gains in that time period, maybe about 7-8lbs lbm all of which were kept well after pct, but a significant reduction in bf%...so, as a starter, i think its worth getting wet with this, if by weeks 3-4 you like what you are seeing and want more, go into 5-6 weeks IMO, some go to 8 but probably not ideal for a 1st timer

for PCT i used a low dose of Nolva 20mgs the first week, and then 10mgs from there in until you recover coupled with a mild test booster...i really would run a SERM for pct, at least even at a very low dose, but then again others dont and are seemingly fine

and if money is a concern, you can really do without the cycle assist IMO, pm25 is so mild that side effects really stay at bay, esp at lower doses like this

noobkiller

Awards
afternoon bump

Thanks for the input so far guys!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pick up 2 bottles. YOu might change your mind and want to increase the dosage 1/2 way through. I ran it at 75mg for 6 weeks and gained about 3-4 pounds while either staying the same bf% or maybe dropping 1-2% (I forget exact numbers). Strength gains were nice for such a mild compound. Sides were minimal and recovery was super easy. Don't overthink it and I don't recommend a serm for this compound. That's not necessary.

oak2429

Awards
i gained bout 8 lbs and lost some fat. kept 85% of my gains

noobkiller

Awards
Would the Inhibit-e on its own be enough PCT?

noobkiller

Awards
morning bump...

sorry guys, just trying to get as much input as possible before I make any more purchases.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would the Inhibit-e on its own be enough PCT?
You have a few more WEEKS of research to do before you order. Once you learn more, you'll see why your quote sets off the "uniformed" signals.

Don't say "I have to ask to learn" because that's not the way to learn. You have to RESEARCH to learn. Then you'll ask informed questions. There's plenty of Pmag logs. Read them LOL :study:

noobkiller

Awards
I understand what you're saying celc, and believe me, I read through lots of logs and PH posts before I created this thread. My concern, as stated in my original post, was that all the logs i read had higher dosages for much longer periods of time. My questions relate to any PCT differences that might need to exist b/w those cycles and my lower dosage, shorter cycle.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
at your size, why would you think you'll get results at lower dosages? the questions just aren't congruent with someone who is well read... no offense, just stating my point of view