EQ, by it's lonesome..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
What do guys think about running EQ by itself. I was thinking about using it to cut-up again in about another 2 weeks. I was thinking of implementing it in such a way so I could cut-up for say 5 weeks, then the next 6 or 7 focus on primarily lean gains, say 5 or 6 lbs?

Tren, etc. are out of the question, and deca by itself is a no-no, and since this will still be my first cycle of AAS, I thought that I might get some descent results from it?

Any opinions, or personal exp. are welcome.

Thanx...

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first cycle is known as the best cycle so why not go for something more inclusive of all the different flavors per se. Eq is used in alot of cutting stacks but I would think it is better for bulking. My appetite goes through the roof on it.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
The first cycle is known as the best cycle so why not go for something more inclusive of all the different flavors per se. Eq is used in alot of cutting stacks but I would think it is better for bulking. My appetite goes through the roof on it.
I hear what you're saying, but I have my reasons. The main reason is cost right now. With EQ, I can actually save a bit more ca$h. Not only on it, but I won't have to worry about hair meds, etc. Plus, my main goal right now is cutting. Yes, people tell me to take advatage, blah, balh, blah, but I can always do that next time.

What I really want to know is if it will be worth it in the long run for what my goals are. Again, I just wanna lose about 8 or 9lbs. and then gain 5 or 6 after the fact. If I can be able to do this w/o many problems, then I'm probably gonna do it. I'm not too concerned with overall size right now.

OF course my diet is set to a "T" like always. And I'm really just relying on the EQ to help me a bit...

Thansk bro...

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With those rather attainable goals save the sauce and lose the weight with thermogenics.

Jason161

Awards
I would run test prop and EQ, both are cheap, and buy some clen.
You dont cut, then turn around and work your ass off for 5 pounds, You work your ass of until your cut then bump cals so you can gain mass, and use clen to keep off extra fat gains, through PCT as well.
IMHO EQ alone for what you want is a waste, u need to have more then eq, Even winny and EQ id say would be better then just EQ

Jason161

Awards
Or do what bad said and do it with clen, then when you can buy more gear throw it in the mix as well and gain 15 pounds of mass.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Theres a thread over on BB.com streoids section about aguy who did eq only for his first cycle, he was dissappointed. Run test its cool and good and does neat things to your body. 1st cycle

wks 1-10 500 mg test enth
wks 1-10 400 mg eq

If you want to make ita cutter run t3 and clen.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A guy I know from another board is finishing up his first cycle of EQ and gained about 20lbs so far. He has really liked it so far, his only regret was not running HCG at the right time.

size

Awards
  • Established
Not a good cycle.

I know people who have tried it and were disappointed.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Run test its cool and good and does neat things to your body.
Heh, that made me laugh. Well the consesus I guess is trash it, ok no prob.

Ivan, can you tell me what board thats from with the dude that had good results? Maybe hook me up with a link? Thanks brother...

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dammit I have told you:) PM me pecker. Just kidding bro, but you know to include test in there.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
There's a guy on 'ology who runs EQ only cycles, with pretty much mediocre results. Poor guy starts growing a pair of jugs even at 250mg test per week, so he chooses to run the EQ instead.