Expired CEL MDrol..toss it?

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Found some stored away mdrol from 10/2007...68pills at 10mg...toss it? thinking of using it for a pulse 4 weeks at 10mg...

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
when was it opened? How has it been stored since then?

Tagio

Awards
try it IMO, you'll know pretty quick if it's lost its potency.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
don't toss it, it's fine

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Opened sometime after that date I assume. Stored in Black metal container box in cooled area. Still has moisture removing packet inside bottle. Thinking of 10mgs mwf for 4 weeks with an ate on off days at 25mgs. Since I would be taking such a small amount not sure I would even notice it was working until the very end. I just want to avoid pct and ttrying to get cut while keeping as mch muscle mass as I can. This would be a small dosage pulse I doubt anything more the an OTC atd would be needed. I don't want more muscle full cycle as pleased with siZe overall and have been getting too many "your on roids" joking comments.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Not ate I meant to type atd. Typing from a phone is a tad difficult. Unreal machine the inspiration for 10mgs for 4 weeks prior to workout pulse is an inspiration from you. I saw you did that for 4 weeks as well but you did it 4 days a week I wil be doing 3x a week. Any other tips fromyour run? I feel this is pretty mild and atd on off days and finish off at the end should be sufficient to avoid any real sides. I only workout 3x a week as well full body. Thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's mild in terms of sides but superdrol is strong enough for you to notice it pretty quickly, it'll help out, i really think it's better at 20mg than 10 tho, you're still pulsing, recovering fine, not getting very significant toxicity, may as well start at 10 then bump to 20.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
yeah toss it... into the mail inside an envelope with my address on it!

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys seems like it should be still legit....unreal machine...i was planning to do 4 weeks MWF 10 mg pre workout with just ATD 25mg on off days and then to finish the bottle at the end....if i bumped up to 20mg MWF would 25 atd still be enough...or would i need to get something stronger as i will be shut down?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never used AI's on a pulse, i don't think it will be necessary, if you are prone to rebounding estrogen then it would be a good idea, i don't know how much is enough for you though, everyone is different.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
I've never used AI's on a pulse, i don't think it will be necessary, if you are prone to rebounding estrogen then it would be a good idea, i don't know how much is enough for you though, everyone is different.
right. so on your pulse, you did no pct?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hmm my pulse of SD at 10mg was an introduction to a much larger cycle...

In my pulses though, i never take anything on off days, have not seen the need to personally