Awards
D-bol 25mg/ED 1-4
Sust 500mg/week 1-10
Deca 400mg/week 1-8

or

D-bol 25mg/ED 1-4
Sust 500mg/week 1-10
Deca 300mg/week 1-10

Just wondering what people thought of the difference. This will be for my second cycle. First one consisting of Test E.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a suggesion but I would do something like this(just personal preference)
D-bol- start with 15mg/d and go up to 40mg/d week 5
Sust- 500mg/week starting week 6
deca- weeks 1-3 200mg,weeks 4,5 300mg,weeks 6-9 400mg, weeks 10-12 200mg
This way you can test sides of d-bol and deca easier since first cycle was only TE,otherwise use stack two.

house of pain

Awards
not to flame bad rad, but i disagree with pyrimiding the deca.....IMO there is absolutely no benefit from pyramiding....its a waste of gear.......just starting, i would say that the second cycle looks alot better b/c the deca really won't kick in until about week 5, so an 8 week cycle you would really only have about 3 weeks of it really working......10 would be much better......thats just my 2 shits

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
yep pyramiding is out just run it straight. For a second cycle I personally wouls add just one new compund to see how your body repsonds. Try dblol and test I think youll like it.

Jason161

Awards
yep pyramiding is out just run it straight. For a second cycle I personally wouls add just one new compund to see how your body repsonds. Try dblol and test I think youll like it.
He is running Dbol and test, sust is 4 blends of test....

And I think you should run deca 400mg for 8 weeks, And the rest looks fine, u might wanna switch from deca to EQ, if your last cycle was deca and sust..
But I wouldnt bother running 300mg a week for 10, just do 400mg bro.
**EDIT**Up the dbol to 30mg ED bro.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Keep the dbol dosage even throughout the first several weeks of your cycle.. 30-35mg/day would be good.
Sage

juststarting

Awards
I will be keeping the D-bol even at 25 to 30 for 4 weeks but I can't figure out whether it is better to go with 400 deca for 8 weeks or going 300 for the full ten weeks.

Just a thought and please correct me if I am wrong. Lot's of people say how hard deca shuts you down and it last longer in the system that the sust will so by ending two weeks early (using 400 deca for 8 weeks) both will be leaving my system at about the same time. Yet at the same time I know that 10 weeks cycle (at least with deca) are usually recomended because of how long it takes for the deca to start having it's effects.

Thanks in advance

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd do the 8 weeks so you have everything clearing at the same time.

ManBeast