3rd generation of designers and ph after this raids or not?

  1. Registered User
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6575

    3rd generation of designers and ph after this raids or not?


    Hello to you all.
    I guess we are all seeing a new raid/ban of our dear ph and designers during these last few days or weeks, so I've been thinking about the consequences of this raid/ban. One thing has come to my mind, perhaps we are about to see the birth of a new breed of prohormones and designers as we have seen after the 2004 ban. How probable is this? What do you think about this? If this happen will it be better for us in terms of the creation of better, stronger and more efficient hormones? Let's here what all of you think about this?

  2. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    I doubt there will be a 3rd gen.

    Now there are some other areas in which they are exploring which are not technically steroids, but tend to function along those ideas(think PSARMs even though they are newis hand weak atm).
  3. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    where there's a will there's a way

    regardless of what's happened, i tend to think we have a bright future ahead of us

    I also had no problem importing PH from the UK. Just sayin'
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6575

    Zero, I hope that won't be needed, just like UnrealMachine said, "where there's a will there's a way" and since certain companies that only sell PH and PH related products I guess there will be enough "wills" to find many ways to give us a bright future.
  5. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    well i've got no guarantees on that but i'm about to run an AAS cycle and i'm looking forward to progressing on to AAS... like i've said before I tried 8 PH's and only like 2 of them so it's easy for me to wave goodbye and deal with this.

    I'm just saying there's been bans before and that didn't stop a whole lot from happening. If it's true that only certain PH's are being scheduled then I don't see why the rest won't continue to be produced.

    In order to stop PH's entirely they can't just have a list of PH's that are illegal, they have to revise the laws more thoroughly I think.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. Registered User
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ayuh, in Maine!
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8400

    I'm thinking of the SARM route myself but not for another year or two (stocked up a little). There's some interesting threads on here if you search.

    If not I'm gonna go see a TRT doctor after a PH cycle so I have low-low test and get legal prescribed injections But I am older....-ish.....so I may have low enough test levels as it is, but I doubt it. I'll sing a sad song, though.
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  7. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Zero, I hope that won't be needed, just like UnrealMachine said, "where there's a will there's a way" and since certain companies that only sell PH and PH related products I guess there will be enough "wills" to find many ways to give us a bright future.
    The ones that just sell PH's have either shut down, or announced they are coming out with normal products.

    As much as I would love to think it is possible, lets do the math. Each generation of PH/DS becomes more toxic and risky to use than the last...I am cool up until now, but you can only bend the idea so far before the cost outweighs the benefits.

    I will admit the UK has some nice PH and they will always be available ^.^

    But as for sale on US soil....eh...

    Like I said before, I have chosen to go needle if I decide to do anything. HCG,Test,Dbol should be plenty enough to achieve any human goals...
  8. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23616

    x2 On going all the way. My test-e cycle was the only cycle i actually enjoyed and felt good on... well, felt like a god with no sides. All these orals today make me really irritable and nothing can help my blood pressure from being unreasonably high. I have 3 bottles of cyanostane that i will probably only use to kick off future test cycles. Most of these orals are just too toxic to outweight the stress on the body for me. Plus, u can still buy bulk powders of the old pro hormones... for wayy cheaper
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    x2 On going all the way. My test-e cycle was the only cycle i actually enjoyed and felt good on... well, felt like a god with no sides. All these orals today make me really irritable and nothing can help my blood pressure from being unreasonably high. I have 3 bottles of cyanostane that i will probably only use to kick off future test cycles. Most of these orals are just too toxic to outweight the stress on the body for me. Plus, u can still buy bulk powders of the old pro hormones... for wayy cheaper
    Were not going to go into it any, but bulk powder of PH or steroid is the utter cheapest route to go. You just better have at least half a brain if you are playing with injectables powders. All in theory that is.
  10. Registered User
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    the Universe
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1097

    As long as food, exercise, and sleep are not banned we'll be ok
  11. Registered User
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,495
    Rep Power
    929

    Not up on Test E, I hear it's really good. Are there really zero sides other than shutdown. What about gyno, heart enlargement, prostate etc.?
  12. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23616

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Were not going to go into it any, but bulk powder of PH or steroid is the utter cheapest route to go. You just better have at least half a brain if you are playing with injectables powders. All in theory that is.
    ya, id never play with home made injectables... lol i have too little trust in myself for that

    and for me the only sides of test e were water retention (an AI on cycle would prevent this and gyno) and by the end of 12 weeks i had NO balls. other than that, people at my gym were running it with no pct so i thought it would be fine if i ran some OTC pct... no good. libido was shot for a month or two after. i was just using ATD and bulk divanyl lol. if i would have gone with HCG and clomid/nolva i bet i would be very well off. that and i caught both the flu and strep throat on cycle... bad bad luck. i really miss pinning, might run some sustanon in the future FTW
    CELTIC LABS REP
  13. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Not up on Test E, I hear it's really good. Are there really zero sides other than shutdown. What about gyno, heart enlargement, prostate etc.?
    In all reality and technicality Test is #1, the Best thing you can put in your body for growth as agreed upon by most people.

    But it is not zero sides.

    This is all my IMO, I have not cycled. Just throwing that out there. But I do study the hell out of it because Steroids are one of the most fascinating breakthroughs in physiological science IMO.

    Risks include:
    Legality issues(it is illegal)
    Injections(risk of infections, hitting blood stream, hitting a nerve)
    High blood pressure
    Bloating
    Conversion into DHT which may lead to hair loss and prostrate enlargement
    Huge increase in estrogen as well(can be combated with an AI)
    Major shrinkage of the nuts.

    Now alot of this can be combated.

    Be smart(on legality part)
    Take shots post shower, and do not be afraid to "over sanitize" better save then sorry.
    Always remember to aspirate(check for blood if near a vessel)
    Learn where to pin to avoid nerves
    Remain calm if something does go wrong
    Run HCG to help your balls stay inflated
    Use an AI on cycle to keep bloat down and reduce risk of Gyno.
    Also plenty of items to keep DHT under control as well.

    etc,etc,etc....
  14. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23616

    i think i hit a blood vessel with my last shot... was scary. i decided to double up on the last one and take 500mg at one time and after i got done slowly forcing it in, i left it in a minute because if i dont, sometimes a drop of the oil will come back out and i want it all in me. but this time i pulled out and blood went everywhere... i thought i was gona die. boxers, door, floor... all had blood on it. idk how it got everywhere but then for a week i had like an area with dots where either the oil tried to force through the skin or it got infected or something. hurt too. needless to say i was afraid to go to the doctors, and my guy i got it from said i was fine... but it looked horrible. i will aspirate to be safe in the future
    CELTIC LABS REP
  15. Registered User
    hard iron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indian Country
    Posts
    463
    Rep Power
    574

    I think out of a like 2 million dollar industry, someone somewhere would have to think of something new ya know? Yes is this is a major blow to AAS, but think about our world and how fast technology is growing almost daily, there are so many chemist out there it's crazy.yes we may have to give up some awsome ph's like superdrol for instance, but who knows, somebody may take that and create something different that's bigger and better It's not a for sure thing, but I'm just trying to open everyones eyes to a bigger picture
  16. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23616

    Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    I think out of a like 2 million dollar industry, someone somewhere would have to think of something new ya know? Yes is this is a major blow to AAS, but think about our world and how fast technology is growing almost daily, there are so many chemist out there it's crazy.yes we may have to give up some awsome ph's like superdrol for instance, but who knows, somebody may take that and create something different that's bigger and better It's not a for sure thing, but I'm just trying to open everyones eyes to a bigger picture
    i agree, it may take a while but im sure there is something out there, that will make it past the ban that will be less harmful than the majority of todays designers.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  17. Registered User
    sethroberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    863
    Rep Power
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    I think out of a like 2 million dollar industry, someone somewhere would have to think of something new ya know? Yes is this is a major blow to AAS, but think about our world and how fast technology is growing almost daily, there are so many chemist out there it's crazy.yes we may have to give up some awsome ph's like superdrol for instance, but who knows, somebody may take that and create something different that's bigger and better It's not a for sure thing, but I'm just trying to open everyones eyes to a bigger picture
    Asking a chemist about biology is like asking a plumber to do your electrical work. The only problem with developing something new is that everyone's expectations are too high. Superdrol loads a ton of water and glycogen into the muscle in a very short time giving the illusion of quick mass gains. Any other product that doesn't do this is goign to seem weak or innefective in comparison.
  18. Registered User
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,495
    Rep Power
    929

    Quote Originally Posted by sethroberts View Post
    Asking a chemist about biology is like asking a plumber to do your electrical work. The only problem with developing something new is that everyone's expectations are too high. Superdrol loads a ton of water and glycogen into the muscle in a very short time giving the illusion of quick mass gains. Any other product that doesn't do this is goign to seem weak or innefective in comparison.
    Love how everyone says they kept most of their gains while off,
  19. Registered User
    sethroberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    863
    Rep Power
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Love how everyone says they kept most of their gains while off,
    Depends on how long they were on and how long post cycle they say they kept their gains. 11-beta hydroxylase inhibition will take some time to reverse after it has been knocked down sufficiently.
  20. Registered User
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6575

    Quote Originally Posted by sethroberts View Post
    Asking a chemist about biology is like asking a plumber to do your electrical work. The only problem with developing something new is that everyone's expectations are too high. Superdrol loads a ton of water and glycogen into the muscle in a very short time giving the illusion of quick mass gains. Any other product that doesn't do this is goign to seem weak or innefective in comparison.
    To start, of course it isn't either a chemist or a biologist that would create steroids to be selled, but rather a biochemist, wich in turn is someone who knows the best from both worlds.
    And if you think for a while about steroids, you'll see that many of them don't use just one route to get the anabolic effect, some will make you gain wet gains through their high conversion into estrogen, others through their hability to replenish your muscles with glycogen, and others, that aren't known as great bulkers, due to their strength effect that they exert on you (thinking on the DHT based steroids like winny and epistane). But what if someone were able to create a steroid that would go through an entirely different way? One that realy stimulates HGH or IGF-1 production and create explisive strength making this way clean and big gains in term of muscle mass? This way there would be other way of steroids being anabolic than basing their effeciency on the androgen receptor (i.e. in terms of make us bulk through water and glycogen retention) and put other benefits in second place (like boldenone is good for cut due to it's "second place effect" of stimulate red boold cell's count wich in turn is good for cardio), this ones would focus their effeciency on strong HGH or IGF-1 production and putting in second place their interaction with the androgen receptor and make that interaction more on the strength side than in the bulky look side.
    Maybe I'm dreaming too far, but someday who knows...
  21. Registered User
    Pirate!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    0

    The new raids will establish precedents, but most immediately they are targeting the active steroids, not the precursors. I think we'll have a good period of time where high quality pro-hormones will be available. Considering that these PH options are generally much healthier and can be used safely for well over a month, I think it will remain a viable option for many lifters. I'm running IronMagsLabs 1-Andro RX for three months straight. For me, this approach is preferable to hard oral steroids.

    No question that SARMs are very promising. One research company is touting there's on the bodybuilding forums. Brave souls.
  22. Registered User
    Screwtape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    193

    How about a supplement that effectively increase follistatin expression and/or decrease myostatin expression. That would have potential to increase muscle mass without the hormonal side effects.
  23. Registered User
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6575

    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    How about a supplement that effectively increase follistatin expression and/or decrease myostatin expression. That would have potential to increase muscle mass without the hormonal side effects.
    I agree with you, the hard problem is seeing stuff like that that actualy work. For instance, myostanin inhibitors or durgs that reduce it's expression aren't still fully studied, or at least to a point where some medicines based on them are good enough to be sold, so I guess it's much harder to make something come straight to the supplements industry before it's even on the medecine maket. That's why I didn't even brought that ones to conversation ...although I think they are the future my friend perhaps the 4th generation of really anabolic supplements
  24. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Hello to you all.
    I guess we are all seeing a new raid/ban of our dear ph and designers during these last few days or weeks, so I've been thinking about the consequences of this raid/ban. One thing has come to my mind, perhaps we are about to see the birth of a new breed of prohormones and designers as we have seen after the 2004 ban. How probable is this? What do you think about this? If this happen will it be better for us in terms of the creation of better, stronger and more efficient hormones? Let's here what all of you think about this?

    I hope so.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is tsh 3rd generation good enough
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:06 PM
  2. FDA RAIDS...packages getting stoped from shipping
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 04:45 PM
  3. HBO's Generation: Kill
    By RobInKuwait in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 12:39 AM
  4. Red Acid Generation 2 and...
    By jsp0882 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 08:35 PM
  5. Next generation Ipod-
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 08:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in