3rd generation of designers and ph after this raids or not?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hello to you all.
I guess we are all seeing a new raid/ban of our dear ph and designers during these last few days or weeks, so I've been thinking about the consequences of this raid/ban. One thing has come to my mind, perhaps we are about to see the birth of a new breed of prohormones and designers as we have seen after the 2004 ban. How probable is this? What do you think about this? If this happen will it be better for us in terms of the creation of better, stronger and more efficient hormones? Let's here what all of you think about this?:D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I doubt there will be a 3rd gen.

Now there are some other areas in which they are exploring which are not technically steroids, but tend to function along those ideas(think PSARMs even though they are newis hand weak atm).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
where there's a will there's a way

regardless of what's happened, i tend to think we have a bright future ahead of us

I also had no problem importing PH from the UK. Just sayin'

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Zero, I hope that won't be needed, just like UnrealMachine said, "where there's a will there's a way" and since certain companies that only sell PH and PH related products I guess there will be enough "wills" to find many ways to give us a bright future.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i've got no guarantees on that but i'm about to run an AAS cycle and i'm looking forward to progressing on to AAS... like i've said before I tried 8 PH's and only like 2 of them so it's easy for me to wave goodbye and deal with this.

I'm just saying there's been bans before and that didn't stop a whole lot from happening. If it's true that only certain PH's are being scheduled then I don't see why the rest won't continue to be produced.

In order to stop PH's entirely they can't just have a list of PH's that are illegal, they have to revise the laws more thoroughly I think.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of the SARM route myself but not for another year or two (stocked up a little). There's some interesting threads on here if you search.

If not I'm gonna go see a TRT doctor after a PH cycle so I have low-low test and get legal prescribed injections :D But I am older....-ish.....so I may have low enough test levels as it is, but I doubt it. I'll sing a sad song, though.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zero, I hope that won't be needed, just like UnrealMachine said, "where there's a will there's a way" and since certain companies that only sell PH and PH related products I guess there will be enough "wills" to find many ways to give us a bright future.
The ones that just sell PH's have either shut down, or announced they are coming out with normal products.

As much as I would love to think it is possible, lets do the math. Each generation of PH/DS becomes more toxic and risky to use than the last...I am cool up until now, but you can only bend the idea so far before the cost outweighs the benefits.

I will admit the UK has some nice PH and they will always be available ^.^

But as for sale on US soil....eh...

Like I said before, I have chosen to go needle if I decide to do anything. HCG,Test,Dbol should be plenty enough to achieve any human goals...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
x2 On going all the way. My test-e cycle was the only cycle i actually enjoyed and felt good on... well, felt like a god with no sides. All these orals today make me really irritable and nothing can help my blood pressure from being unreasonably high. I have 3 bottles of cyanostane that i will probably only use to kick off future test cycles. Most of these orals are just too toxic to outweight the stress on the body for me. Plus, u can still buy bulk powders of the old pro hormones... for wayy cheaper

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
x2 On going all the way. My test-e cycle was the only cycle i actually enjoyed and felt good on... well, felt like a god with no sides. All these orals today make me really irritable and nothing can help my blood pressure from being unreasonably high. I have 3 bottles of cyanostane that i will probably only use to kick off future test cycles. Most of these orals are just too toxic to outweight the stress on the body for me. Plus, u can still buy bulk powders of the old pro hormones... for wayy cheaper
Were not going to go into it any, but bulk powder of PH or steroid is the utter cheapest route to go. You just better have at least half a brain if you are playing with injectables powders. All in theory that is.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
As long as food, exercise, and sleep are not banned we'll be ok :)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Not up on Test E, I hear it's really good. Are there really zero sides other than shutdown. What about gyno, heart enlargement, prostate etc.?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Were not going to go into it any, but bulk powder of PH or steroid is the utter cheapest route to go. You just better have at least half a brain if you are playing with injectables powders. All in theory that is.
ya, id never play with home made injectables... lol i have too little trust in myself for that

and for me the only sides of test e were water retention (an AI on cycle would prevent this and gyno) and by the end of 12 weeks i had NO balls. other than that, people at my gym were running it with no pct so i thought it would be fine if i ran some OTC pct... no good. libido was shot for a month or two after. i was just using ATD and bulk divanyl lol. if i would have gone with HCG and clomid/nolva i bet i would be very well off. that and i caught both the flu and strep throat on cycle... bad bad luck. i really miss pinning, might run some sustanon in the future FTW

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Not up on Test E, I hear it's really good. Are there really zero sides other than shutdown. What about gyno, heart enlargement, prostate etc.?
In all reality and technicality Test is #1, the Best thing you can put in your body for growth as agreed upon by most people.

But it is not zero sides.

This is all my IMO, I have not cycled. Just throwing that out there. But I do study the hell out of it because Steroids are one of the most fascinating breakthroughs in physiological science IMO.

Risks include:
Legality issues(it is illegal)
Injections(risk of infections, hitting blood stream, hitting a nerve)
High blood pressure
Bloating
Conversion into DHT which may lead to hair loss and prostrate enlargement
Huge increase in estrogen as well(can be combated with an AI)
Major shrinkage of the nuts.

Now alot of this can be combated.

Be smart(on legality part)
Take shots post shower, and do not be afraid to "over sanitize" better save then sorry.
Always remember to aspirate(check for blood if near a vessel)
Learn where to pin to avoid nerves
Remain calm if something does go wrong
Run HCG to help your balls stay inflated
Use an AI on cycle to keep bloat down and reduce risk of Gyno.
Also plenty of items to keep DHT under control as well.

etc,etc,etc....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think i hit a blood vessel with my last shot... was scary. i decided to double up on the last one and take 500mg at one time and after i got done slowly forcing it in, i left it in a minute because if i dont, sometimes a drop of the oil will come back out and i want it all in me. but this time i pulled out and blood went everywhere... i thought i was gona die. boxers, door, floor... all had blood on it. idk how it got everywhere but then for a week i had like an area with dots where either the oil tried to force through the skin or it got infected or something. hurt too. needless to say i was afraid to go to the doctors, and my guy i got it from said i was fine... but it looked horrible. i will aspirate to be safe in the future

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I think out of a like 2 million dollar industry, someone somewhere would have to think of something new ya know? Yes is this is a major blow to AAS, but think about our world and how fast technology is growing almost daily, there are so many chemist out there it's crazy.yes we may have to give up some awsome ph's like superdrol for instance, but who knows, somebody may take that and create something different that's bigger and better It's not a for sure thing, but I'm just trying to open everyones eyes to a bigger picture

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I think out of a like 2 million dollar industry, someone somewhere would have to think of something new ya know? Yes is this is a major blow to AAS, but think about our world and how fast technology is growing almost daily, there are so many chemist out there it's crazy.yes we may have to give up some awsome ph's like superdrol for instance, but who knows, somebody may take that and create something different that's bigger and better It's not a for sure thing, but I'm just trying to open everyones eyes to a bigger picture
i agree, it may take a while but im sure there is something out there, that will make it past the ban that will be less harmful than the majority of todays designers.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Asking a chemist about biology is like asking a plumber to do your electrical work. The only problem with developing something new is that everyone's expectations are too high. Superdrol loads a ton of water and glycogen into the muscle in a very short time giving the illusion of quick mass gains. Any other product that doesn't do this is goign to seem weak or innefective in comparison.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Asking a chemist about biology is like asking a plumber to do your electrical work. The only problem with developing something new is that everyone's expectations are too high. Superdrol loads a ton of water and glycogen into the muscle in a very short time giving the illusion of quick mass gains. Any other product that doesn't do this is goign to seem weak or innefective in comparison.
Love how everyone says they kept most of their gains while off,

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Love how everyone says they kept most of their gains while off,
Depends on how long they were on and how long post cycle they say they kept their gains. 11-beta hydroxylase inhibition will take some time to reverse after it has been knocked down sufficiently.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
To start, of course it isn't either a chemist or a biologist that would create steroids to be selled, but rather a biochemist, wich in turn is someone who knows the best from both worlds.
And if you think for a while about steroids, you'll see that many of them don't use just one route to get the anabolic effect, some will make you gain wet gains through their high conversion into estrogen, others through their hability to replenish your muscles with glycogen, and others, that aren't known as great bulkers, due to their strength effect that they exert on you (thinking on the DHT based steroids like winny and epistane). But what if someone were able to create a steroid that would go through an entirely different way? One that realy stimulates HGH or IGF-1 production and create explisive strength making this way clean and big gains in term of muscle mass? This way there would be other way of steroids being anabolic than basing their effeciency on the androgen receptor (i.e. in terms of make us bulk through water and glycogen retention) and put other benefits in second place (like boldenone is good for cut due to it's "second place effect" of stimulate red boold cell's count wich in turn is good for cardio), this ones would focus their effeciency on strong HGH or IGF-1 production and putting in second place their interaction with the androgen receptor and make that interaction more on the strength side than in the bulky look side.
Maybe I'm dreaming too far, but someday who knows...

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
The new raids will establish precedents, but most immediately they are targeting the active steroids, not the precursors. I think we'll have a good period of time where high quality pro-hormones will be available. Considering that these PH options are generally much healthier and can be used safely for well over a month, I think it will remain a viable option for many lifters. I'm running IronMagsLabs 1-Andro RX for three months straight. For me, this approach is preferable to hard oral steroids.

No question that SARMs are very promising. One research company is touting there's on the bodybuilding forums. Brave souls.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a supplement that effectively increase follistatin expression and/or decrease myostatin expression. That would have potential to increase muscle mass without the hormonal side effects.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
How about a supplement that effectively increase follistatin expression and/or decrease myostatin expression. That would have potential to increase muscle mass without the hormonal side effects.
I agree with you, the hard problem is seeing stuff like that that actualy work. For instance, myostanin inhibitors or durgs that reduce it's expression aren't still fully studied, or at least to a point where some medicines based on them are good enough to be sold, so I guess it's much harder to make something come straight to the supplements industry before it's even on the medecine maket. That's why I didn't even brought that ones to conversation:wink1: ...although I think they are the future my friend :D perhaps the 4th generation of really anabolic supplements:icon_lol:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello to you all.
I guess we are all seeing a new raid/ban of our dear ph and designers during these last few days or weeks, so I've been thinking about the consequences of this raid/ban. One thing has come to my mind, perhaps we are about to see the birth of a new breed of prohormones and designers as we have seen after the 2004 ban. How probable is this? What do you think about this? If this happen will it be better for us in terms of the creation of better, stronger and more efficient hormones? Let's here what all of you think about this?:D

I hope so.