epi vs Pheraplex anabolic & androgenic ratios help

  1. epi vs Pheraplex anabolic & androgenic ratios help


    Phera-flex (6.5:1) q ratio
    160% anabolic that of testosterone while being only 60% as androgenic

    Havoc/epistane (12:1)
    1100% as anabolic and 91% as androgenic as plain methyl-test.

    Desoxymethyltestosterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    RPN Havoc / IBE Epistane for the newbies ! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

    Is info was taken from write ups on each compound. Is it true that epi is more androgenic than phera? As well as more anabolic?


  2. anyone? i feel that epi was not very androgenic but really anabolic

  3. IMO the anabolic/androgenic ratings should be ignored most of the time. There is not as much correlation between the #s and the actual effects of the steroid as you would think.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   
       


  4. phera is stronger then epi for gaining strength

  5. which is the best for getting cut w/ strength. i would say h-drol.

    i was thinking of h-drol 75mg with 10mg of phera. any opinions?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    which is the best for getting cut w/ strength. i would say h-drol.

    i was thinking of h-drol 75mg with 10mg of phera. any opinions?
    Cutting go epi and hdrol

  7. how would that stack be set up and what dose?

    do you thnk 10mg of phera would do nothing.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    IMO the anabolic/androgenic ratings should be ignored most of the time. There is not as much correlation between the #s and the actual effects of the steroid as you would think.
    agreed , never trust a a:a ratio

  9. ok but then how androgenic is epi? not based on ratio

    and h-drol as well

  10. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    how would that stack be set up and what dose?

    do you thnk 10mg of phera would do nothing.

    You obviously have a lot to learn. You should do a lot more research. We will help but not plan it out for u step by step.

  11. i dont think i would stack 2 mthyls like epi and h-drol. only h-drol with 10mg of phera would be my max stack. epi-tren would be sweet to but i cant take the libido loss again for 6 weeks.

  12. Epi and Hdrol have fairly similar characteristics. I find that about 100mg hdrol seems to hit about the same as 30mg of epi. I see no need to stack them - just run your fav of the two at a higher dose.

    There is no synergy in that stack - you aren't balancing a wet with a dry or even adding a non-methyl in. What exactly would you expect to gain adding hdrol to epi -- more of the same? then why not just add more epi? That way you only have one variable to tweak and a consistent halflife to consider.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    Epi and Hdrol have fairly similar characteristics. I find that about 100mg hdrol seems to hit about the same as 30mg of epi. I see no need to stack them - just run your fav of the two at a higher dose.

    There is no synergy in that stack - you aren't balancing a wet with a dry or even adding a non-methyl in. What exactly would you expect to gain adding hdrol to epi -- more of the same? then why not just add more epi? That way you only have one variable to tweak and a consistent halflife to consider.
    While i do agree that it's good to look for dissimilar characteristics amongst the steroids you're stacking, i must also say that the wet and dry thing may be overrated. Some people retain water while on Epi so it isn't very dry for them. Myself, i didn't notice any anti-estrogenic effects. Anyway, I think the Epi/Hdrol stack would have some good stacking potential.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  14. I really like the original h-50 from gaspari. scored tabbed version. So i think that is what i am going to run. The original had some dmt in it. Phera. So i was thinking off doing a 5 wk h-drol at 50/75/75/75/75 mg and adding in 10mg of phera thu it. Any thoughts


    my body reacts best to h-drol and clones. overall the ph/ds i have taken.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The anabolic/androgenic ratios? where ?
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 08:16 PM
  2. Anabolic:Androgenic Ratios of the following:
    By crazyfool405 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 01:23 PM
  3. How androgenic is Pheraplex?
    By Space in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:04 AM
  4. Androgenic/Anabolic ratios
    By bpmartyr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 03:51 PM
  5. Androgenic: Mega-TRN vs. Pheraplex
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 04:12 AM
Log in
Log in