Awards
  • Established
anyone? i feel that epi was not very androgenic but really anabolic

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO the anabolic/androgenic ratings should be ignored most of the time. There is not as much correlation between the #s and the actual effects of the steroid as you would think.

oak2429

Awards
phera is stronger then epi for gaining strength

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
which is the best for getting cut w/ strength. i would say h-drol.

i was thinking of h-drol 75mg with 10mg of phera. any opinions?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
how would that stack be set up and what dose?

do you thnk 10mg of phera would do nothing.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
IMO the anabolic/androgenic ratings should be ignored most of the time. There is not as much correlation between the #s and the actual effects of the steroid as you would think.
agreed , never trust a a:a ratio

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
ok but then how androgenic is epi? not based on ratio

and h-drol as well

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
how would that stack be set up and what dose?

do you thnk 10mg of phera would do nothing.

You obviously have a lot to learn. You should do a lot more research. We will help but not plan it out for u step by step.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i dont think i would stack 2 mthyls like epi and h-drol. only h-drol with 10mg of phera would be my max stack. epi-tren would be sweet to but i cant take the libido loss again for 6 weeks.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Epi and Hdrol have fairly similar characteristics. I find that about 100mg hdrol seems to hit about the same as 30mg of epi. I see no need to stack them - just run your fav of the two at a higher dose.

There is no synergy in that stack - you aren't balancing a wet with a dry or even adding a non-methyl in. What exactly would you expect to gain adding hdrol to epi -- more of the same? then why not just add more epi? That way you only have one variable to tweak and a consistent halflife to consider.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epi and Hdrol have fairly similar characteristics. I find that about 100mg hdrol seems to hit about the same as 30mg of epi. I see no need to stack them - just run your fav of the two at a higher dose.

There is no synergy in that stack - you aren't balancing a wet with a dry or even adding a non-methyl in. What exactly would you expect to gain adding hdrol to epi -- more of the same? then why not just add more epi? That way you only have one variable to tweak and a consistent halflife to consider.
While i do agree that it's good to look for dissimilar characteristics amongst the steroids you're stacking, i must also say that the wet and dry thing may be overrated. Some people retain water while on Epi so it isn't very dry for them. Myself, i didn't notice any anti-estrogenic effects. Anyway, I think the Epi/Hdrol stack would have some good stacking potential.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I really like the original h-50 from gaspari. scored tabbed version. So i think that is what i am going to run. The original had some dmt in it. Phera. So i was thinking off doing a 5 wk h-drol at 50/75/75/75/75 mg and adding in 10mg of phera thu it. Any thoughts

my body reacts best to h-drol and clones. overall the ph/ds i have taken.