Laser Gyno Removal.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Hey guys. I've been posting some findings I've made over the past few weeks in the supplement section and someone recommended I throw the topic into the Anabolics section as well. So I'm just going to copy/paste my thread into here.

POST 1 FROM ABOUT A WEEK AGO
Hey guys, thought Id shed some stuff I came across and see if you guys had any comments on it.

A local nutritionist told me some lipo or surgeon doctors can actually laser removal gyno without actually cutting skin (pretty new process). I never heard of this as I thought that surgery was the only way.... but I called the place today and he confirmed that he can laser remove gyno.

He said he could laser remove it, OR he has a process in which he "melts" the gyno tissue all for $150/session. Usually he said it takes 2-3 sessions to completely remove it.

I made my appointment on Monday at 9am to where I can get looked at, and Ill give you guys some info on what Im told.

PS. Sorry I didnt know what section to put this topic in.

---------

LAST POST FROM TODAY AFTER MY CONSULTATION
Ok guys, good news. I went today... this stuff seems to good to be true.

Basically I went in and they explained the technology to me. They have 2 forms of fix for gyno. A) Lipo. For less then $1500 they just insert and suck it out. B) Radiofrequency. For $100 a session, they heat up the gyno to a point where it melts and breaksdown and gets pissed out. She said about 2 sessions should have it completely gone.

I talked to a doctor and told him that my gyno was from steroid abuse and not from being fat... and he sniped it by saying "yes, so yours is going to be thicker, harder and denser (which is true) but it can still be removed."

So, this sounded legit. I was very impressed in their confidence. She explained to me that this technology (radio frequency) has been out for less than 1 year. But the machines in the past couldnt reach very far under the skin as to where their new machine can reach 2-3 inches.

They set me up with an appointment for tomorrow at 3pm for my first radio frequency session. I'm very excited. And yes Im the guinea pig for you guys here I guess.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Sorry if this is old news or doesn't belong here. I just wanted to shed some light on something I knew nothing about... and I'm hoping is going to end up working. Sounds exciting I think.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
interesting, i remember seeing this on the news. I dont think its LITERALLY pissed out though. unless pissed out = fat released into blood stream.

keep some updates going!

TrojanBB

Awards
wow this is cool. Hopefully it works. I'd GLADLY pay a few hundred to have a non-invasive laser removal. I wonder if there is a place in LA that does this also.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subb..sounds very interesting.

ChrisDono

Awards
wow, can you pm more info? site,email address, ect. Please and thank you! repppppp

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True gyno isn't something you "suck out".

MadeInCanada

Awards
True gyno isn't something you "suck out".
That was my concern that it wouldn't be possible. But the doctor there assured me he can radiofrequency it out. I guess well see tomorrow. This whole thing has given me hope, but I'm trying not to get too excited.

wannabeBIG

Awards
Subbed Take before and after pics!!! Whats the exact name of the laser procedure ?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
im betting this procedure, will do something to an effect. But as to removing it completely. I honestly DOUBT it till be as good as surgery.

but for people with mild cases might be a nice option

MadeInCanada

Awards
Radio Frequency Assisted Liposuction might be it

Something like that. Ill get more details tomorrow after the first session.

And yea it probably wont completely remove it, but it sounds like it should break it down significantly. I will not forgot to take pictures.

I was told I stay awake for the session as well but my chest is numbed. I should be leaving tomorrow with extremely sensitive nipples too.

Now she told me along with it they will be tightening my chest to (I guess to completely eliminate the puffy nipple look). I hope they do but I but tightening they dont mean they are going to stretch my nipple and make it all big. Im no expert as you can tell.

skrypt

Awards
This is pretty cool. I've had puffy nipples since puberty; sounds like a relatively cheap fix. Please post up the name of the procedure.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
f uck im def in this thread. subbed for results

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if im not mistaking i believe they will hit the target tissue with 2 different gamma radiation rays, the point at which the 2 rays intersect will be the hottest and thats how they would melt the tissue. If this is infact different then im skeptical, and all ears.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now she told me along with it they will be tightening my chest to (I guess to completely eliminate the puffy nipple look). I hope they do but I but tightening they dont mean they are going to stretch my nipple and make it all big. Im no expert as you can tell.
You kind of lost me here. If this removed the gyno, I wouldn't think "chest stretching" would be necessary.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You kind of lost me here. If this removed the gyno, I wouldn't think "chest stretching" would be necessary.
it is very confusing in every aspect. But really I dont think we will know 100% what it us until he updates us after the first run so he has firsthand experience.

JeremyT

Awards
Subbed. Im curious to see what happens. Girl i know got laser hair removal on her arms, did nothing.

MadeInCanada

Awards
I go at 3pm. Ill have an update for you all in every detail at 4pm. This day is either going to be a breakthrough in gyno removal knowledge... Or a total buzzkill letdown.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Ok just got done my session.. and my analysis of the procedure... is inconclusive.

Now when I got there they went over what was going to happen. They showed me their radiofrequency machine and they said the reason they can do it is because the machine (valued at $100,000) can bring heat throughout the body, well over 3 inches under the skin. Radiofrequency machines usually cannot go very far under the skin, but theirs can (and the reason is because their machine is not FDA approved yet and is undergoing FDA approval).

So they put some cream all over my chest and used this knob to run it all over my chest and nipples. The knob was very hot and he said he was heating the gyno ball and all my chest fat to 40 degrees, which is the point where fat melts. He also said by doing this that he was draining the fluid from my gyno.

So he would heat up the ball until it was too painful for me, and then he would use another knob to push from the ball and around my chest which he said was draining the fluid out of my chest and into my system where it will be pissed and sh it out.

The process took 30 minutes of constant heating and pushing. It was uncomfortable but not too painful for anyone who isn't a panzy. Throughout the process, I was so hot that I couldnt feel my chest to begin with from numbness, but he would from time to time let me feel the gyno ball and it was literally super soft and felt broken. He was showing me how the ball was melting and breaking up. It was superrr soft (it felt weird).

Its been 30 minutes since process was done and my nipples are super sensitive (he said they would be for 24 hours), and my chest is very tight looking. In terms of the size of the gyno, it does feel alot softer and the nipple looks a little swollen. The size of the gyno doesn't seem changed physically, however when i feel with my hand it is softer.

Before the process he told me by looking at my gyno that it may take up to 8 sessions for mine to go away completely. The first sessions are to continuosly drain the fluids from the gyno ball, and then the last 2 sessions will be to tighten. However after only 2-4 sessions, I mayhave some drastic improvement.

So, this definitely wasnt a quick fix for $100. I have my 2nd appointment on Wednesday, which I plan to go to. Hopefully after the 2nd run through I will see some drastic improvement. I still have hope.

Any questions?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ok just got done my session.. and my analysis of the procedure... is inconclusive.

Now when I got there they went over what was going to happen. They showed me their radiofrequency machine and they said the reason they can do it is because the machine (valued at $100,000) can bring heat throughout the body, well over 3 inches under the skin. Radiofrequency machines usually cannot go very far under the skin, but theirs can (and the reason is because their machine is not FDA approved yet and is undergoing FDA approval).

So they put some cream all over my chest and used this knob to run it all over my chest and nipples. The knob was very hot and he said he was heating the gyno ball and all my chest fat to 40 degrees, which is the point where fat melts. He also said by doing this that he was draining the fluid from my gyno.

So he would heat up the ball until it was too painful for me, and then he would use another knob to push from the ball and around my chest which he said was draining the fluid out of my chest and into my system where it will be pissed and sh it out.

The process took 30 minutes of constant heating and pushing. It was uncomfortable but not too painful for anyone who isn't a panzy. Throughout the process, I was so hot that I couldnt feel my chest to begin with from numbness, but he would from time to time let me feel the gyno ball and it was literally super soft and felt broken. He was showing me how the ball was melting and breaking up. It was superrr soft (it felt weird).

Its been 30 minutes since process was done and my nipples are super sensitive (he said they would be for 24 hours), and my chest is very tight looking. In terms of the size of the gyno, it does feel alot softer and the nipple looks a little swollen. The size of the gyno doesn't seem changed physically, however when i feel with my hand it is softer.

Before the process he told me by looking at my gyno that it may take up to 8 sessions for mine to go away completely. The first sessions are to continuosly drain the fluids from the gyno ball, and then the last 2 sessions will be to tighten. However after only 2-4 sessions, I mayhave some drastic improvement.

So, this definitely wasnt a quick fix for $100. I have my 2nd appointment on Wednesday, which I plan to go to. Hopefully after the 2nd run through I will see some drastic improvement. I still have hope.

Any questions?
Very interesting...I just dont get the "Fat going into your system and you are going to piss n shiz it out" bit... I mean that actually sounds very unhealthy.

It is good that you can feel a differance in 1 day, lets hope in a week you can see it bro.

Even if it takes 8 sessions, if after those 8 its gone...800 bucks still in comparison to 5,000 is a helluva deal.

And like I said, if someone coming off cycle just developing gyno issues hit this fast, while taking a potent AI it could very well prove as the gyno cure for folks who put back a few hundred for just such a case.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting indeed. Keep us updated for sure. - If they told you it will take a few sessions, don't let yourself be disappointed if it's not much different after today. Sounds like it's doing something. :cheers:

henryhavoc

Awards
That sounds intense man, lets hope the second session goes well!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gyno isnt just fat, its breast tissue. Is he expecting to melt that and you piss it out too? I think not..

MadeInCanada

Awards
Does this Dr have a website?
Not that I know of. I think because this process isnt FDA approved yet, that they probably arent telling too much about the process. Ill definitely ask next time Im there on Wednesday

MadeInCanada

Awards
gyno isnt just fat, its breast tissue. Is he expecting to melt that and you piss it out too? I think not..
Ill certainly bring that up on Wednesday when I see him and see what they say.

Its 1 day after it, and my nipples are still feelin it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling it's more complex than many of you guys on here are making it sound. Lets let the results speak for themselves. I don't think the doctor would spend 100k on a piece of equipment that didn't do anything.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because it's not purely fat tissue. Liposuction is exactly that, the suction of lipo aka fat. True gyno, as far as I know, has to be cut out...unless of course this new procedure works as it is supposed to.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill certainly bring that up on Wednesday when I see him and see what they say.

Its 1 day after it, and my nipples are still feelin it.
Are you going for another round of treatment on wednesday??

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Sounds interesting, results will tell the true tale.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Ok I went for my 2nd treatment today guys. Same thing, except this time I was under the machine for 1 hour instead of 30 minutes... and I fell asleep at the beginning and woke up with nipples that felt like they were on fire.

I had a talk with one of the doctors after, letting him know some of my concerns. Because all though the treatment does seem to soften it up, it seems temporary to me (although Ive only had 2 treatments now). I also addressed the issue of the breast tissue. This is where I began to see that this may be more of an improvement fix than a solution to the problem.

He let me know the breast tissue is non-removable and all they were trying to do is melt the fat that lays between the skin and my chest muscle, therefore "improving" the way it looks. He told me this is the most cost-efficient form to improve the physical look, however the most effective is still surgery. He recommended I try 3-4 of these sessions (Im at 2) and see what kind of improvement I've seen. If I don't see improvement by then, then surgery is my only option.

So... it's hard not to be discouraged right now. I feel like I found something good, which I do believe it is. But in my case where my gyno is breast tissue from roid abuse, and not simply from puberty, it is therefore harder to breakdown. I feel like they mislead me a little bit on what it could do because it took me about 500 simple questions in order to get an answer I felt was acceptable.

With that being said... my nipples are swollen and enflamed right now. I am going to wait till tomorrow afternoon and post how the physically appearance looks. I will tell you if I see ANY improvement from the 2 sessions of radio frequency.

Also, the lady who was helping me this time let me know that a few "larger" people with moobs have come in and many of them had seen significant decrease in their moob size... but none with the type of steroid abuse gyno I had (so I was their first).

She also let me know several times during the melting that she was taking a close look at the heat temperature at the machine, because it is very capable of burning other organs like the lungs (... Im assuming this is why its not FDA approved).

Right now it is too hard to tell, but hopefully Ill have some good news tomorrow for yall. Let me know if you have any questions and Ill be glad to answer.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now it is too hard to tell, but hopefully Ill have some good news tomorrow for yall. Let me know if you have any questions and Ill be glad to answer.
Do you have fat around the nipple or is it just the hard lumps? Because if it's just the lumps it dosen't sound like it's gonna help you.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And just a thought,if you did remove all the fat wouldn't it make the lumps look alot more noticeable?

MadeInCanada

Awards
And just a thought,if you did remove all the fat wouldn't it make the lumps look alot more noticeable?
Im less than 5 percent body fat... I dont have much fat haha

And yea Im starting to think the exact same thing.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Well it does look like it was a little too good to be true. But hey, you may see SOME improvement. However, if your really 5% BF, then taking the fat out of there wont do much.

Trust me, while surgery is the only option, I hope nobody thinks it's automatic. It is criticaly important to find the right surgeon who is more than just a plastic surgeon. He has to be very experienced in gynecomastia procedures. If anyone is thinking of surgery, please do the research on the doc. Make sure and look at before and afters and find out how many gyno procedures he performs yearly.

henryhavoc

Awards
Less than 5% body fat? That's getting to be a tad unhealthy man.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it does look like it was a little too good to be true. But hey, you may see SOME improvement. However, if your really 5% BF, then taking the fat out of there wont do much.

Trust me, while surgery is the only option, I hope nobody thinks it's automatic. It is criticaly important to find the right surgeon who is more than just a plastic surgeon. He has to be very experienced in gynecomastia procedures. If anyone is thinking of surgery, please do the research on the doc. Make sure and look at before and afters and find out how many gyno procedures he performs yearly.
This is what's bothering me. I don't know if the dudes I plan on going to really do it that often. I wish it wasn't necessary to make a huge ordeal out of the thing.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I kept my mouth shut, but 5% is damn near contest ready... unless you are about to do a show, or just did one... not many people run around like that all year if any. Your avy certainly isn't 5%.

Not bagging on you, I'm nowhere near 5%, but that is just quite a lofty claim.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6'6", 200lbs? That sounds pretty lean. Maybe not 5%, but doesn't sound like it could be TOO much more. 5% can be maintainable for some. Maybe 6% is more like it, but when it comes down to it, who cares? He's not fat, so we know it's not pseudo-gyno.

MadeInCanada

Awards
6'6", 200lbs? That sounds pretty lean. Maybe not 5%, but doesn't sound like it could be TOO much more. 5% can be maintainable for some. Maybe 6% is more like it, but when it comes down to it, who cares? He's not fat, so we know it's not pseudo-gyno.
Sorry to piss some of you off? Lol. I'm not bragging, I'm just assuming. I have my body analysis done at 2 different places. The one shows me at 5 percent and the other one actually shows me as 3 percent (200 lbs, 6.2 lbs of fat). I was 6'6, 155 lbs about 2 yrs ago before my first prohormone. Lol. But that's beside the point.

Actually guys, over the past 2 days the appearance of my gyno has actually decreased. It feels the same size but looks lessss noticeable. I think it may have melted the fat under the breast tissue which has therefore made it popout less. So I'm thinking I should do one more session and see if I can notice anymore change.

The reason I'm skeptical about the decrease in noticeability is becuz since I've been off prohormones, my gyno has naturally decreased in size on its own. So I'm not sure if this change is from the radio frequency or from my bodys natural reaction to it balancing itself out.

Ps: who cares what my body fat is lol. Don't lose sleep at night over it guys.