First Cycle

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I am planning a 10 week cycle of Test E at 500mg/week. I still have tons of time to research but I just have a few questions that I could not find good answers for as this will be my first cycle.

1) Would it benefit me to take 20mg/day of M1T the first 4 weeks?
2) I know it is not necessary but is it a good idea (ie, will it help me keep more of my gains) if I use something like Test P from weeks 8-12 before PCT?
3) Is it necessary to use HCG if I do the 10 weeks cycle? 12 week cycle?
4) Besides Clomid and High Caloric Intake for PCT, what else can help me keep AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE of my gains?
5) What is the best dosing schedule for Test E? Like if I inject twice a week, do I switch the days or just do it like every Monday and Thursday?

That's it for now :D :D
Thanks for any help!

size

Awards
  • Established
1) Would it benefit me to take 20mg/day of M1T the first 4 weeks?
2) I know it is not necessary but is it a good idea (ie, will it help me keep more of my gains) if I use something like Test P from weeks 8-12 before PCT?
3) Is it necessary to use HCG if I do the 10 weeks cycle? 12 week cycle?
4) Besides Clomid and High Caloric Intake for PCT, what else can help me keep AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE of my gains?
5) What is the best dosing schedule for Test E? Like if I inject twice a week, do I switch the days or just do it like every Monday and Thursday?
This is w/o knowing your size, history, age, etc. So I will just give general info.

1. Not necessary but 2 weeks worth might give you a little kick
2. Not needed
3. HCG is not necessary but a wise choice to use.
4. Use Nolvadex instead of clomid or a combo of the two. I think 7-oxo and phosphatidylserine are good ideas to help with cortisol control.
5. If you do not like injecting, then just do 1 500mg injection/week. Or inejction 250mg on mon and thurs or tues and fri, etc. Keep the same days and amount during your cycle

good luck

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) Too high of a dose of m1t IMHO. Especially for 4 weeks.
2) Prop can be started week 11 and run for 2 weeks (until the end of 12) before PCT is started.
3) I personally like having HCG on hand to combat testicular atrophy while on, with that said I don't think it is necesary for this cycle.
4) Minimal cardio during PCT, clen can be used in small doses to help keep fat off.
5) Monday and Thursday works fine.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
dang size.... yer faster than me! :D

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much answered already, but hey... aint a bad idea to follow up after MB and Size ;)

1) just keep it to the enan, maybe something to jump start your cycle for your first cycle.
2) Not a bad idea, to avoid a 2-3 week game between your last shot of enan, and pct
3) Nah.... have nolva and clomid for pct, some nolva OR arimidex on hand for during your cycle
4) One thing that hasnt been mentioned is fixing up your training. Less volume would be a good idea.
5) Yea, shoot up twice a week (1 mL each), spread out. (M-Th), (Tu-F) etc
Sage

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Great info thanks for all the advice guys.