Will they be pulling PCT also?

1. Will they be pulling PCT also?

I have just stocked up on 8 bottles of havoc (have no intention of running anytime soon, I have already finished a cycle and am on pct right now) but am fairly concerned on if they are planning on pulling the pcts?

I would surely hope not because I am planning on running another cycle of havoc come December and would obviously need get hold of pct before this....

BTW I am not some dumb kid with no knowledge of what I am doing. This was my 2nd cycle of havoc and I always pct properly....

My first cycle ended with me at 190 lbs @10% bf coming from 178 lbs @10% (I am a easy gainer)

Age is 22, nov is bDay

I had ended up getting hurt several months after cycle and ruptured my l4/l5 disc so this completely dropped me out of impact sports and into the hospital/rehab for a while. 5 months later after doc said I could get back into the gym I was 215lbs @ 20 %bf obviously several months of being bed ridden and zero exercise takes a toll on someone... I had decided not to cut because it would have been a been there done that scenario so I have been on a nice long clean bulk (never mind beginning bf was 20% lol). I had trained 5 months completely clean just using creatine to regain my muscle memory and get my lean body mass back to where it was and then went onto a 30/30/30/30 havoc cycle. I just finished this cycle and am now today 245 @ 25% bf (this week is 2nd week of pct).

My intentions are to run another cycle come the end of december or beginning of january. I am pretty much planning on continuing my bulk until I put up an extra 100lbs on my bench for 5x5 and 200-300 lbs on my leg press (heavy squats and deadlifts are out of question now...) I am figuring this to take me another 20-30 weeks of clean bulking and expect myself to land around 270-280 lbs @ 27-28% bf after which I will do a nice slow cut.

Sorry for the length on this, I know this is my first post so I wanted to ask my question and give a intro on me and my goals.

BTW my height is wrong I used to be 6 foot, now after surgery I am 5 10.5" lol kinda shrink a bit after having nearly a full disc removed.

-James

2. I believe I remember on another thread that the PCT's are good to go.

3. yah they are. only thing being pulled is ILLEGAL products. or soon to be ILLEGAL.
    •   

4. Is atd and 6 bromo, in other words AIs, going to still be available we well?

5. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Is atd and 6 bromo, in other words AIs, going to still be available we well?
    some stores are pulling those products but you can still find them elsewhere.

Similar Forum Threads

1. pulling/popping feeling all up in my a$$!!!
    By waynaferd in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 06:53 AM
  2. How much are you rack pulling?
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 11:58 AM
  3. LG pulling plug on M1-D
    By Ole Skl in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 11:14 AM
  4. Pulling 7 g's